Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Lynn's Mystery Plot
I'm not going to tell you much about it. It's a mystery. I will update this later when more information is available but for right now you just have to be willing to let Lynn take the wheel for a little bit :P

What I can offer you:
- an interesting plot that takes up a good portion of February and can continue on into March if you desire
- a promise not to maim or traumatize your character (unless you want that in which case, y'know, feel free)
- insight into the rest of the mystery Wink

What I need:
- a character who has a reason to be in Hogsmeade
- and whom you wouldn't mind not threadding with other people between late January - mid February.

Ideal for someone with played connections but no specific ongoing plots at the moment Smile

EDIT: This need has been FILLED but STAY TUNED for more opportunities to get involved. They will be forthcoming in about a week. Smile

The following 3 users Like Reuben Crouch's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Basil Foxwood, Cassius Lestrange

MJ made this <3
I'm not sure if they are fitting bit I can offer Cornelia Pendergast or Octavia Fawley (Tavie only if this doesn't come woth rep loss). If you don't mind inactive characters currently I also have Anthony Delaney or Germander Macnair.

[Image: SQXZU54.png]
look at the pretties mj made me!!!
Maddie or @"Christabel Dempsey" are my obvious choices

But Rose Hart and Ginevra Blackwood are also available if they would suit better

[Image: IqdY1tT.png]
Look what MJ did!!
I've got Agape Lestrange and @"Rosie Binns".

Magic by Elaine!

The first entrant has already been selected and I will be back with (slightly) more information in ten days!

MJ made this <3
On Saturday morning, January 29th, Persephone Broadmoor will be reported missing from Hogsmeade. She was last seen at Wizzhard Books on Friday afternoon.

FYI Rhys Gallagher Benjamin Woodcroft Jack Dorset Blythe Fairchild

Aurors will probably be notified eventually but I imagine Constables are the first stop!

The following 2 users Like Reuben Crouch's post:
   Rhys Gallagher, Tilda MacFusty

MJ made this <3
If you have need of Zach to give some sort of 'witness account' for this plot, I'm here for it. haha

The following 2 users Like Billie Farrow's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Reuben Crouch

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
Missing In Action

During this phase of the plot, anyone can volunteer characters to go missing from somewhere in Hogsmeade. Played characters and NPC siblings/parents/etc are both fair game. People can go missing any time between Feb 1st and Feb 19th. All human characters are eligible provided they have a reason to be in Hogsmeade and relatively isolated (no one goes missing from the middle of the market on a crowded day).

What happens to them? It's a secret! (If you have specific questions about what's going on because you'd like to avoid certain plot types, feel free to ask me). Characters will be returned to you in late February, whole and untraumatized unless you prefer otherwise.

No upper limit on the number of people who go missing, but let's spread it out so we don't have twenty disappearing on one day or anything xD

If your character or their NPC friend/relative is going missing please post here with the date they were last seen, along with any details you see fit to include.

The Aurors Office specifically and the Department of Magical Law Enforcement more generally will be increasingly involved in this as more people disappear. Do with that what you will, Murdock Greyback Faustus Prewett Benedict Sterling  Holden Cartwright Enoch Rosier Ivy Sandow Fallon Hatchitt Lionel Lupin Simeon Shafiq Julius Scrimgeour

The following 1 user Likes Reuben Crouch's post:
   Olixander Blackwood

MJ made this <3
Ivy Sandow I have yet to start the thread but fyi that Cleon will hit ivy up the night she went missing, beans! I'll have a couple people go missing and post back here when I figure it out~

The following 1 user Likes Clarissa Cosgrove's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

set by Lady!

Sina Dempsey leaving Hogsmeade Hospital early morning Feb 2, plz

The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Reuben Crouch

MJ made this!
Tycho Dodonus, February 3rd, last seen having lunch at The Three Broomsticks and heading home. Reported missing by his household staff.

set by Lady!

Zachary Chatham (Addison's NPC "dad") last seen Feb 9th, leaving the shop he works at to go home, but family reports that he never made it home.

Benevolence Montague Goes missing 17th Feb after leaving the modiste, her maid will report her that day

-removing Nel - her kids vanishing is enough Lestranges

[Image: FXPVanK.png]
MJ Did Beautiful things!
(January 29, 2022 – 10:13 PM)Clarissa Cosgrove Wrote:  Tycho Dodonus, February 3rd, last seen having lunch at The Three Broomsticks and heading home. Reported missing by his household staff.

update because I blanked on my own character plot thing :P : only Tycho from mine will Officially have gone missing. Friendless Night also went missing but no one knew his actual name, causing confusion among those that tried to report it & the constables - so he ended up being unreported.

The following 1 user Likes Tycho Dodonus's post:
   Reuben Crouch

James McKinnon went missing on February 7th, was reported missing by coworkers when he didn't show up for work.

Dionisia Fisk went missing on February 2nd. It was her birthday. FYI Ari Fisk.

Simeon is very invested in this mystery & I'd love to thread with other law enforcement adjacent. Edric Umbridge—although no longer a part of the Dept. MLE—is bugging everyone he previously worked with about it.

The following 1 user Likes Simeon Shafiq's post:
   Elias Grimstone

MJ is magical <3
Just gonna say Agape Lestrange got taken Feb 1, while her nanny wad chatting with another nanny and Agape wandered just a bit too far.

Magic by Elaine!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Selene Gallivan
April 13, 2022 – 8:53 PM
View a Printable Version