Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
Been Here Before
When Miss Thompsett did not elaborate, Sadie waited a beat, but nothing more came. "Ah, I don't remember much of it." Her home in Cheshire was lovely, of course and she had lots of recent memories, but her childhood had always been a bit of blur. None of it made much sense, but she was told that was a long term side-effect of the the accident. "Like I mentioned I wasn't well. I had an accident that sort of left me without many memories of that time in my life." Sadie shrugged slowly, she supposed she couldn't elaborate much herself either.

Nettie cleared her throat, as she tended to do when the past came up and Sadie shook herself from that train of thought. "Thank you again for this," she held up her reticule with a smile. "I hope you have a lovely afternoon." Sadie felt a headache coming on, perhaps it was time to go home instead of to the next shop.

[Image: Sloane-Sig94.png]

View a Printable Version