Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

*N/A*
Charming Trivia Night (June 23rd)!
Charming Trivia Night

[Image: trivia-night-i-love-trivia.gif]

Trivia night incoming—this time actually in the evening (at least for me). The Sunday, June 23rd trivia session will be held at 7pm Halifax time (an hour ahead of Boston/4 hours behind London, if that helps) via Zoom. There will be prizes for each round, and all participants can count this as an OOC activity for Camp Charming! Plus, glory is naturally on the line.

As always, those who partake can earn some delightful stamps:

What do we have on tap this month?

SUNDAY, JUNE 23RD @ 7PM
  • Round One: Disney
  • Round Two: Charming Trivia (OOC)
  • Round Three: Top Secret

Any questions or comments please direct them below or hit me up on Discord/Skype!

Zoom link will be PMed to anyone who says they're interested roughly 10-15 minutes before start. It will be also posted in Discord.

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Philomena Sprout

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
Trivia kicks off in about 7.5 hours! I’ll post the link in Discord, but you can also “like” this post to get the link sent directly to you!

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sabine Valenduris
June 15, 2023 – 1:43 AM
View a Printable Version