Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
I'll back myself into this corner
Endymion’s gaze snapped back up at the start of Oz’s next sentence, because perhaps there was another option to explore, to sort out this mess, or perhaps there he would have proof that Oz was a romantic after all. But when the sentence was abandoned in favour of talk of hosting, he determined the discussion as well and truly closed.

Endymion shrugged. “I just woke up,” he said, meaning I really don’t want or need any brandy.

If he also, not quite consciously, meant it as as I just woke up, while you’ve obviously been strewing catastrophe in your wake, he couldn’t help it. Even if he did his best to smooth things over now, even if he muddied his hands in this, he wanted Oz to be quite certain that he and his brother were not at all the same.

Messages In This Thread
I'll back myself into this corner - by Ozymandias Dempsey - November 2, 2023 – 4:18 AM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Endymion Dempsey - November 2, 2023 – 11:26 PM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Ozymandias Dempsey - November 2, 2023 – 11:48 PM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Endymion Dempsey - November 19, 2023 – 1:24 AM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Ozymandias Dempsey - November 20, 2023 – 7:01 PM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Endymion Dempsey - December 23, 2023 – 1:14 AM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Ozymandias Dempsey - December 30, 2023 – 5:15 PM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Endymion Dempsey - January 27, 2024 – 4:38 PM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Ozymandias Dempsey - February 3, 2024 – 5:40 PM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Endymion Dempsey - February 18, 2024 – 6:20 PM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Ozymandias Dempsey - February 20, 2024 – 8:58 PM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Endymion Dempsey - March 15, 2024 – 1:09 AM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Ozymandias Dempsey - March 15, 2024 – 3:12 AM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Endymion Dempsey - April 19, 2024 – 12:51 AM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Ozymandias Dempsey - May 15, 2024 – 4:01 AM
RE: I'll back myself into this corner - by Endymion Dempsey - June 9, 2024 – 8:31 PM
View a Printable Version