Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
meet me on the fire escape
Nice. Theo wondered if the numbness he felt was from the part of his arm she’d cast on, or just from the word. Either way, it got worse at he misses Quidditch. He winced. (Not as much as Theo missed him.)

She sounded candid to him as she spoke, which made it feel as though she was content enough in her marriage. It was sobering to him, but probably for the best for their sanity. “What sort of things do you have in common?” Theo asked carefully, looking down at her handiwork to prevent himself from sounding too earnestly interested. She – hadn’t done a half bad job, actually. His tone and his expression turned surprised. “And where did you learn this?” First aid did not seem in the typical debutante’s skillset.

Messages In This Thread
meet me on the fire escape - by Theodore Gallivan - September 17, 2023 – 11:11 PM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Adrienne Lestrange - October 5, 2023 – 12:32 AM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Theodore Gallivan - October 18, 2023 – 12:23 AM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Adrienne Lestrange - November 3, 2023 – 8:46 PM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Theodore Gallivan - November 20, 2023 – 9:15 PM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Adrienne Lestrange - December 11, 2023 – 2:32 AM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Theodore Gallivan - January 11, 2024 – 10:53 PM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Adrienne Lestrange - January 19, 2024 – 8:07 AM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Theodore Gallivan - February 10, 2024 – 1:37 AM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Adrienne Lestrange - March 6, 2024 – 7:00 AM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Theodore Gallivan - March 18, 2024 – 1:19 AM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Adrienne Lestrange - March 23, 2024 – 7:45 PM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Theodore Gallivan - April 14, 2024 – 5:53 PM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Adrienne Lestrange - May 24, 2024 – 6:49 PM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Theodore Gallivan - June 7, 2024 – 8:26 PM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Adrienne Lestrange - June 8, 2024 – 12:48 AM
RE: meet me on the fire escape - by Theodore Gallivan - June 24, 2024 – 11:29 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Howell Howell
June 30, 2024 – 8:55 PM
View a Printable Version