Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
Golden Sunshine
"Impose? Don't be silly. You wouldn't be imposing. Not at all.  After all, I'm the one who ran into you. If anything I imposed." He said with a shrug that implied a sense of casualness despite the face he was insisting upon something. He felt horrible about the whole thing and the woman was handling it so politely. Anthony new he'd of been upset by the loss of his lunch. "If you worry about Lily, she's just fine with her nanny. Besides I'm offering to buy you lunch here not sweep you away without her. She's likely hungry soon too. Or at least she should probably eat something other than a lollypop or I'm bound to be in trouble."

"My daughter?"
he parroted, forgetting for a moment that this woman was a stranger and wouldn't have know who the little girl was to him. "Lillian? Ah no. While she is certainly precious, she's my sister's not mine. All my other nieces and nephews live in America though so I like to spoil her as much as I'm able. And it gives her mother a bit of break sometimes. My sister is the one im bound to be in trouble with if I don't feed her something other than candy."

Messages In This Thread
Golden Sunshine - by Anthony Delaney - May 4, 2024 – 2:37 AM
RE: Golden Sunshine - by Sage Whitby - May 4, 2024 – 5:10 PM
RE: Golden Sunshine - by Anthony Delaney - May 29, 2024 – 3:12 AM
RE: Golden Sunshine - by Sage Whitby - June 2, 2024 – 5:10 PM
RE: Golden Sunshine - by Anthony Delaney - June 3, 2024 – 1:51 AM
RE: Golden Sunshine - by Sage Whitby - June 8, 2024 – 12:12 AM
RE: Golden Sunshine - by Anthony Delaney - June 10, 2024 – 4:09 AM
RE: Golden Sunshine - by Sage Whitby - June 15, 2024 – 2:22 AM
View a Printable Version