Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral
Daff waited him out for a moment after the short reply, but when nothing else came, she simply smiled and said, "I'm glad to hear it; I feel like it is going to be more of a change than I anticipated." Not in a bad way, but Daff had never truly lived with anyone other than family. Even having Delly for a roommate felt wildly different than the prospect of sharing a home and a bedroom and everything with Elias. Only time would tell, she supposed. They had only come home yesterday and most of her things were still in boxes and she'd hardly had time to even unpack her suitcase before real life had settled over them once again. Getting up to come to work this morning had been a different experience after having all the time in the world to lounge in bed while away on honeymoon.

"Every room is better with flowers," Daff agreed with a chuckle. At least in her opinion, but her house growing up had always had fresh flowers in nearly every room and she suspected that would be a tradition she would continue in her own home now. Once she got her hands on that back garden, it would certainly be over. "Was there something specific I could put together for you? Her favorites? A preferred color?" Daff wiped her hands on her apron and gave her revenge bouquet a narrowed glance before stepping farther away from it. As cathartic as it had been to make it, she was still debating on sending it. Perhaps with a little distraction she would be able to make the decision with a clearer head.

"I've got some lovely tulips and lilies that have just bloomed." Tulips were one of her favorites, like daffodils, that popped up each spring with renewed vigor and color. Plus they smelled heavenly.

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]

Messages In This Thread
Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral - by Daffodil Grimstone - April 14, 2024 – 5:48 PM
RE: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral - by Fortitude Greengrass - May 5, 2024 – 1:18 AM
RE: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral - by Daffodil Grimstone - May 12, 2024 – 12:12 AM
RE: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral - by Fortitude Greengrass - May 24, 2024 – 12:57 AM
RE: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral - by Daffodil Grimstone - May 26, 2024 – 2:27 AM
RE: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral - by Fortitude Greengrass - June 8, 2024 – 1:08 AM
RE: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral - by Daffodil Grimstone - June 8, 2024 – 1:54 AM
RE: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral - by Fortitude Greengrass - June 8, 2024 – 2:58 AM
RE: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral - by Daffodil Grimstone - June 9, 2024 – 5:35 PM
RE: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral - by Fortitude Greengrass - June 22, 2024 – 6:08 PM
RE: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Floral - by Daffodil Grimstone - June 23, 2024 – 1:54 AM
View a Printable Version