Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Open
Frosty the Snowman
Ella certainly didn't know what it was that Miss Violetta was referring to, but it seemed to do the job at the very least. As a last ditch effort to complete the face, Ella simply used her finger to draw a smile onto the snowman. It would do. It was all just for fun after all.

"No, I don't think I could give mine up." Her Auntie Eury had made hers for her. It was far too special to give up to the snowman. It would be cute though. She did wonder if the older girl actually knew a spell to animate the snowman, but that had to be high level magic, right? "It would be fun if he could dance." Ella admitted with a smile and a laugh.

Ella was about to say something further when she heard her mum calling her. "I have to go, see you at school!" She smiled before hurrying off to join her family.

[Image: EllaSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
Frosty the Snowman - by Ella Grimm - December 28, 2023 – 8:15 PM
RE: Frosty the Snowman - by Violetta DeCroix - December 30, 2023 – 7:29 PM
RE: Frosty the Snowman - by Ella Grimm - December 30, 2023 – 10:14 PM
RE: Frosty the Snowman - by Violetta DeCroix - December 31, 2023 – 8:49 AM
RE: Frosty the Snowman - by Ella Grimm - December 31, 2023 – 6:42 PM
RE: Frosty the Snowman - by Violetta DeCroix - January 2, 2024 – 5:10 PM
RE: Frosty the Snowman - by Ella Grimm - January 14, 2024 – 6:37 PM
RE: Frosty the Snowman - by Violetta DeCroix - January 22, 2024 – 1:19 PM
RE: Frosty the Snowman - by Ella Grimm - January 27, 2024 – 12:18 AM
View a Printable Version