Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
You Were Right
Millie,

It sounds like you did pay attention to some of it then! I was so prone to daydreaming in class when I was at school that I shall certainly be the last person to scold you for doing so yourself.

That sounds lovely. You shall certainly have to send me a picture. I think I how what you mean. Mother is already starting to talk to me about what my wedding dress should look like. Somehow over all the years I've envisioned most things but not the dress. She is thinking mutton sleeves as they are so fashionable now but I prefer the sleeveless ballgowns that were in style when I debuted. Oh the troubles of keeping up with fashion.

A dungeon!? I can't believe there is a whole other floor below the Slytherin levels. Was there anything truly gruesome down there? I shudder to think. But then again perhaps I have been reading too many horror novels.

As for living on the lower levels, I always found the Hufflepuff room to be most comforting. I admit that I prefer to see sunlight out the window, but it was the kind of cozy in our rooms that you think of on cool autumn evenings when all you want to do is curl up on a couch with a good book, a mug of tea, and a blanket across your lap.

Oh! Mother is calling. I would pause this letter and resume later but I think you'd much rather a short note than waiting any longer.

All my love,
Dahlia

The following 1 user Likes Dahlia Honeyduke's post:
   Millie Potts

[Image: sgrDsA2.png]
Pretties by Bee <3

Messages In This Thread
You Were Right - by Dahlia Honeyduke - May 1, 2023 – 8:19 PM
RE: You Were Right - by Millie Potts - May 14, 2023 – 12:15 AM
RE: You Were Right - by Dahlia Honeyduke - May 14, 2023 – 2:20 AM
RE: You Were Right - by Millie Potts - June 1, 2023 – 5:13 AM
RE: You Were Right - by Dahlia Honeyduke - June 11, 2023 – 2:10 AM