Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Open
This is a Heist
Alvin shrugged, but smiled at her compliment. He wasn't very good at accepting praise about his artwork. It wasn't his brooms, those were truly a work of art. He even felt more confident about his technical model sketches than his painting sometimes.

Of course he didn't have the guts to tell the young woman that he'd already found his calling, and lost it. Idly he flexed his fingers (poorly) on his bad hand. "I'm glad you were able to find yours." Hopefully he'd be able to figure something out sometime soon.

[Image: Alvin-MJSig.png]
this delightful Alvin set brought to you by MJ
Maddie smiled softly at Alvin's response. "Thank you," she replied warmly, with a bright smile. "It was a pleasure meeting you Mister Bixby and I'm sorry I wasn't more help in preventing your pilfering," she beamed. "Please give your sister my regards," she said sweetly, before turning to continue her own exploration of the zoo's magical creatures.

Wrap I think

[Image: axFsLGd.jpeg]

View a Printable Version