Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
Everything I hold dear resides in those eyes
Delivered to Emrys in the late hours of November 16.
16 November 1891
My Dearest Caro, My Pirate, My Love,

I wish I could ease your concerns as easily as I name you in my heart. There is an abundance of affection that aches to know I cannot do more than offer you my hand in this. The vows we say as we are joined tomorrow bind us before Society, but there are more intimate vows we have given each other. The vows made between us are what I will carry with me tomorrow.

Remember the woman that first caught your eye in crimson and lace, remember what drove you to gift me the dearest jewels I can wear. Remember our kisses, the ways we have made love in letters and in the flesh. My dearest, remember my desire to please you. Marriage will not take these memories from us. I am still your Angelica; still the witch that prizes you above all others.

I cannot, will not tell you not to worry, but I can implore you to look to me when the worst fears grip you. Look to me and see how you are reflected in my eyes, in my vast adoration of you. My strength, my desires, my dreams are with you. Your dreams, your wishes, your happiness become my own and I will protect them, even when that means distance and silence.

Whatever comes, know that my heart is yours and I will, with time, prove my devotion.

In all things,
Your Angel
WC (Exposition excluded): 244

[Image: NpMgQU7.png]
MJ made this miracle!
November 16th, 1891
Darling,

I need no proof of your devotion, and would implore you not to take pains to provide me with such. Indeed, I would much prefer you take no pains with any part of our relationship. As unlikely as it seems in light of everything that has happened, my dearest wish is that you find some degree of happiness, even if it is fleeting.

I am deeply sorry for the way that things have transpired. I hope some day

Emrys

wild oceans shake what's left of me loose

E. Selwyn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cecily Gallivan
September 11, 2023 – 8:07 AM
Last Post by Witch Weekly
September 11, 2023 – 12:12 AM
View a Printable Version