Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
It’s quite unusual for a caster's patronus to be their favourite animal, but very possible that it will take the shape of a creature they’ve never before seen or heard of. — Amy
As he fell, Ford recalled the trials of Gulliver during his interactions with the Lilliputians.
Potato Wars

Private
do or die, you and i ain't alright these days
"You do?" The question tumbled out without thought as Melody turned from watching Nora to him once more. They were closer now - not as close as last night, but close enough that he could touch her if he so chose - and her heart thundered in her chest. Ben wanted to stay, wanted some semblance of a relationship with her again.

Nevermind that he was speaking about the speed of how things might progress, Melody was still stuck on him wanting her at all. The physicality of things always came easy to them, but this - a genuine relationship - hadn't. "You want to stay?" You want me? was what she really meant.

The strength of her reaction left him surprised and sheepish. Was it really so unbelievable that he wanted things to work out between them? He'd come back time and time again to try and mend things, and so had she... just never in any way that stuck, long-term. But when the alternative was more of what they were doing now — obviously he wanted it to work. It was just a matter of whether it could, or whether anything they did together was just wasted effort and buildup to more heartbreak.

"Well, I..." he started, not sure what to say. "I mean. It's a lot to work through but... yeah, I want — yeah."

MJ made this <3
"Of course," she agreed, because when didn't they have difficulties to work through? There was always something, always a rough patch in the road that derailed them completely. Melody took a step forward just enough so that he could take the hand she extended comfortably. "We'll go slow and maybe we can talk more this afternoon? Nora will be getting tired soon I'm sure." Nora's wake windows were shorter than they were prior to the accident, so this afternoon might come sooner than they believed.

Ben nodded, relieved that the conversation seemed to be over for now, and that it wasn't ending on as sour a note as many of their conversations seemed to. "Yeah, alright," he agreed. He reached out to take her hand for just the quickest second, a fleeting grasp, then dropped it and turned his attention towards the direction Nora had wandered in the garden.

MJ made this <3

View a Printable Version