Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Smith Family Welcome Second Son [And More!]
— The —
Daily Prophet
Price One Knut
January 20th, 1890
Smith Family Welcome Second Son
A Blessing Among Tragedy

On January 16th, Mr. and Mrs. Beck welcomed a new member of their growing family into the world. Named Mandrake Beck, both mother and child are visions of health. This may come to a surprise to some of our readers given all that Mrs. Beck has been through during this pregnancy. While healers are quite sure that both are in good health, we will indeed inform our readers should that later prove to not be the case.

Ever still, Mrs. Beck seems quite stressed due to the tragedy that has befallen her sister earlier in the new year. After all, Mrs. Beck's brother-in-law had recently passed away from a tragic accident. Mrs. Beck was willing to give us a brief comment on the matter, "I know I shouldn't feel guilty. My child is a true blessing. I just worry how this attention might feel for my dear sister given what has happened so recently." We wish the family well in this complicated time.
Fidelia Spiller
Written by Kelly

Please CC Aldous Crouch on all PMs.
— The —
Daily Prophet
Price One Knut
January 20th, 1890
Another Society Engagement
Hertz to Marry Again

After courting since August 8th of last year, Mr. Martin Ruskin and Mrs. Naomi Hertz have announced their engagement to be married. The date has not been set, but the couple have been discussing a summer wedding so Mr. Ruskin's three daughters may attend.

Mrs. Naomi Hertz is a widow of the World Market incident of 1887. As a mother of two small children, it is quite reasonable that the young widow find a suitable husband to help raise her children.

Furthermore, given that Mr. Ruskin's eldest daughter is soon to be officially debuted this summer, it is very wise that she have a feminine guide to help make sure she can find a proper match, given the misfortune of the half-breed status that Miss Ruskin and her sisters are plagued with.
Fidelia Spiller
Written by Kelly

Please CC Aldous Crouch on all PMs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Daily Prophet
January 11, 2020 – 12:19 AM
View a Printable Version