Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

NEWT CoMC Homework
November 29th, 1889
NEWT Level CoMC Students,

Before you head home for the Holiday break, please ensure that you have turned in the follow assignment.

Please present a case for a level XXX or higher beast that you would like to study in the spring term. You will need to include;
    • A brief summary of the beast and its nature
    • An argument for why it is necessary to study
    • Why the creature is of interest to you

Due December 15th, sssays should be between 10 and 12 inches on clean parchment, legible and clearly thought out and explained. The most impressing and persuasive arguments will go before the class for a vote on what we study this spring. Use your resources and please see me in my office during office hours with any questions.

Best, Professor Collins

[Image: r6csEx.png]
deliciousness brought to you by MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
See Inside Astronomy Homework - Years 1-3 Noelle Trembley 0 231 March 23, 2020 – 5:04 PM
Last Post: Noelle Trembley
See Inside Potions: September Homework Emeline Thorpe 0 520 September 3, 2019 – 3:22 AM
Last Post: Emeline Thorpe
See Inside Ch-ch-changes [NEWT TRANSFIGURATION] Tae-min Yi 1 890 June 1, 2019 – 2:30 AM
Last Post: Rupert Bingham
  Don't Be Demented {OWL & NEWT DADA} Nikolai Sleptov 0 2,501 March 4, 2019 – 6:45 PM
Last Post: Nikolai Sleptov
See Inside Muggles Studies Paper #1 (NEWT Level) Jeremiah Tatting 0 1,138 November 17, 2018 – 5:52 AM
Last Post: Jeremiah Tatting