Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

"The Prodigal Sister" for Ophelia Devine. Faked deaths, scandal, and schemes!
Now that he had walked up to them, he couldn't exactly whirl around and get going. That would be rude. And was not, presumably, how straight men seduced their future wives.

Cassius Lestrange in Eyes on the Screen

— Nominate a quote —
The Dozen

Complete a twelve-post thread in which each post has exactly twelve words. At least three posts must be your own.

<
>

Adoptable Characters
Adoptable Characters

Friends, Romans, Countrymen—anyone tied to your character that you would like to see in play! Ads can be as vague or specific as the requester desires, but should include some ‘unique’ information to distinguish from general networking. Characters needed for specific plots would be better suited to our Plottable Characters listing instead :)

These ads will be cleaned out infrequently throughout the year, but players will be given notice to ensure all posts are up-to-date and posted with active accounts.

DOES LITTLE SUSIE JUST NEED A FRIEND?
Try Networking instead!

PMs on this account will not be checked.
Instead, please contact Ursula Black, Aldous Crouch, Cassius Lestrange, Elias Grimstone, Elladora Black, or Elsie Beauregard with any questions, issues, or concerns.

KIT'S FAMILY ADS

Guidelines:
  • Please contact me before creating the character via PM Roberto Devine.
  • Include a personality section.
  • Bolded items are non-negotiable for the most part.
  • If you drop the character without discussion, I reserve the right to re-advertise them.
  • Reservations last for two weeks.
  • I reserve the right to refuse adoption.

MA AND PA DEVINE
For Roberto Devine
[Image: IMOPhW.jpg]

Pa Devine is a charming bloke that was born approximately in 1829. He is an UCPB and is not a purist though believes that only trouble can come from buddying up with the Queen once again. He thinks it is safer for wizardkind for muggles to not know about magic at all. He and his wife are happily married and he tends to do romantic things for her which has indirectly caused Roberto's own ideas of romance.

He disapproves of Roberto's courtship of @'Ophelia Dippet' because she was born middle class and because he thinks she's cursed due to pretty much her entire family dying. Also because he kind of thinks Armando Dippet is a prig.
However, he knows outright voicing against it would most certainly result in negative relationships with both his son and wife so he kind of just gives the stink-eye whenever Miss Dippet is brought up and upon actual interactions with her - well, I'll leave that up to the player! However, one can only stay quiet for so long - especially since Roberto got seriously injured in WWM incident which gave him SEE? IT'S STARTING sort of thoughts.

Update: since the release of this WW article which he heard about from his wife, Pa Devine has been more vocal about his disapproval.

In Robertos app I have mentioned that he was a Slytherin. Pictured is Hugh Grant but playby is open with alternatives to have dark hair or to have had dark hair in their youth.
[Image: IMhxBN.jpg]

Ma Devine is a sweet, boisterous woman that was born approximately in 1834. She is an UCPB and is not a purist and is personally thrilled about the reconciliation with the Queen. She and her husband are happily married. Ma enjoys participating in flower shows, throwing garden parties and whatever else socialites get up to. She subscribes to Witch Weekly and enjoys it immensely.

Ma heartily approves of Roberto's courtship of @'Ophelia Dippet' because she  just wants to see her son as happy as she has been with her own marriage - bonus points if he's in love. Ma finds Miss Dippet to be very fashionable and feels sorry that she only has Armando to depend on. She probably thinks of Miss Dippet as a sort of tragic heroine/damsel that her son is saving and is likely to mother hen the young woman. Or she did, until this Witch Weekly article about her came out. How she responds is up to the writer though keep in mind that she would likely be much like Mrs. Weasley believing the bad things written about Hermione in the books. ;)

In Robertos app I have mentioned that she was a Slytherin but I'm open to a different house.

Pictured is Demi Moore but playby is open.
BRIAR AYMSLOWE
For Philip Aymslowe
[Image: pzvuN5.png]

Briar was born in 1830 and ended up marrying a man five years her junior and it was more than likely a love match. She had bad luck when it came to her efforts to have children - with a miscarriage, a stillbirth and then her only living daughter dying in a tragic carriage accident. This likely makes her extra protective of Philip, her only living progeny.

All the details you need to know and keep about her history thus far are in Philips history, pretty much everything else is open to your whims. At the current moment, she lives with Philip and he takes care of her. They have live-in servants as well and how she feels about living somewhere she can't openly use magic is up to you though Philip made absolutely sure she was on board with the move (she could easily have just gone along with it to make him happy, too ;) )

Philips failure to keep a woman in his life and his seeming disinterest in fixing it have made her more insistent that he find someone to settle down with. She has also come to assume that he is gay. Something that this man doesn't help with.

Suggested playby is Nicola Correia-Damude with alternatives to have dark hair

Kayte's Adoptables

Welcome to your seduction ;) Before we get started, I do have a few policies regarding my adoptables:
  • Please reserve your character with me before apping!
  • Obviously, I'd prefer activity from anyone to take these on XD If, after six months, I don't think you're doing much with them (I have very lax standards, don't worry!), I reserve the right to ask you to give them up so someone more active may take them on.
  • I'll give you two weeks after loosing a character in an AC before I put them back up for grabs! If you drop them via Maintenance, they become immediately available again. If you just want to temp drop them, talk to me first! :)
  • Anyone picking up one of my ads must include the family and personality sections. I provide the family in all my applications so just mentioning the names is quite fine by me. Personality can be as minimal as three basic traits, just so I know for sure that our ideas of the character mesh.
If you have any questions about any of the characters below, fire off a PM to Aldous Crouch, catch me on skype, or stalk me in the cbox ;)
Last updated June 19th, 2018

Contents

Wanteds for...
ATTICUS | CHARLES | DEZZIE | ELIJAH | ELINOR | EZRA | GEORGE | GERVAISE | HAMISH | HOLLIDAY | MAEVE | ODIRA | REBECCA | RUFINA | VIRGINIA
These characters are all those that I would like for a specific thread or ongoing purpose. They'll have full-length ads and be a bit more defined, generally.

You should also take a gander at my plottables!

~
For Atticus

XAVIER SHARPE
[Image: EyZmarH.jpg]
B. 1860 | WCM | MUGGLE ED. | FOOTMAN
The youngest of the Sharpe children, born in 1860. Xavier has lived the most conventionally muggle life of the three of them thus far, finding a position in his early twenties as a footman in an upper class household. When the family, however, had to move to America for business purposes, he was reluctant to go with them, and instead—with his brother’s help—found work doing the same in a mixed magical/muggle household in Irvingly. He keeps a small cottage in Dovecote for himself and is able to walk to work each day, and relishes the fact that he gets to live close to his brother and sister. The suggested PB is Chadwick Boseman.

Immediate Ties: Atticus Sharpe

BELLADONNA -----
[Image: D94Ifsw.jpg?1]
B. 1853 | WCMB | HUFFLEPUFF | INFIRMARY NURSE
The eldest of Atticus’ younger siblings, Belladonna shocked everyone when it was revealed that she was a witch, and she spent her time at Hogwarts in Hufflepuff. In 1873, she married a wizard she met whilst in school, and went on to deliver him three healthy children before he was convicted of defiling a house elf in 1883. Though he was sent to prison, she contacted her brother and got the hell out of there, lest he try to play house again upon his release. Today, she helps her brother to run the inn and works as a nurse at the Irvingly Infirmary. She is very respectful of muggle sensibilities, and seldom uses magic when her brother is present, even though he’s said he does not mind. Her reputation is 8. The suggested PB is Lupita Nyong’o with alternatives to be of African descent.

Bonus Ties: Temperance Fairchild Miriam Trelawney

JESSAMINE “JESSA” -----
[Image: i1wcVLP.jpg?1]
B. 1875 | WCHB | ANY | SECOND YEAR (‘88)
Belladonna's oldest child, Jessa finished her first year at Hogwarts only to be unable to return for a second due to ambiguity where her father's parents are concerned. She was able to return after the Christmas holidays, but required to do the second half of her first year over again! Of her siblings, she is the only one to know that her father was sent to prison for lewdness—and the only one to know that her mother is actively hiding from him. She has a sensible head on her shoulders, and her uncle hopes that will stick around into her teenaged years (but one never knows). The suggested PB is Storm Reid. She is mixed race, with a black mother and a white father.

Potential Ties: Sisse Thompsett Sloane Bixby Madeline Bell Alcyone Slughorn Camille Scrimgeour Calla Potts Luce Faucher-De Loncrey Holly Scrimgeour

ANNALISE “ANNIE” -----
[Image: 24fUNtJ.jpg?1]
B. 1877 | WCHB | ANY | INCOMING FIRST YEAR (’88)
Belladonna's middle child, Annie has always been a bit more naive than her older sister, but is innately incredibly kind and hopes to be a nurse or healer someday. She is still waiting for her first act of magic, and while she knows that it’s not the worst thing ever to be a muggle like her uncles, she wants dearly to go to Hogwarts with her sister in the fall. Of the children, she is the one that Atticus is closest to. The suggested PB is Chloe Coleman. She is mixed race, with a black mother and a white father.

Potential Ties: Incoming first years

MONTGOMERY “MONTY” -----
[Image: xWCqL5R.jpg?1]
B. 1880 | WCHB | ANY | CHILD
Rowdy and curious, Monty was named for his grandfather—though the pair are incredibly dissimilar. He doesn’t really remember his father and instead sees Atticus in that role. The suggested PB is Lonnie Chavis. He is mixed race, with a black mother and a white father.

~
For Charles

“TOBIAS”
[Image: r0UWgnY.jpg?1]
B. 1843-1858 | WCAB/MCAB | OPEN HOUSE | ST MUNGO’S ADMINISTRATION
Charles’ long-serving assistant, “Tobias” made it three days into his CII internship under Charles before realizing it was absolutely not for him. Charles took pity on the poor intern, recruiting him instead as his personal assistant. This would have been promoted to Sr. Assistant for the hospital overall with Charles’ own promotion in 1880, though if this slot is still filled he can continue to work for Charles personally. Pictured PB is David Oleywo because diversity is aces, but is 100% flexible, as is the name.

Immediate Ties: Charles Jameshill
Bonus Ties: Literally every St Mungo’s employee.

~
For Desdemona

ISABELLA “ISSIE” DARROW née COLLINS
[Image: 0eMdmic.jpg?1]
B. 1858 | MCHB | NOT SLYTHERIN | WIFE
The eldest and ostensibly most beautiful of the Collins sisters, Issie has a mild manner and a kind heart. Couple that with her looks and she had no shortage of suiters, but she had already given her heart to ----- Porter. Unfortunately, given that he was of age with her, he was deemed an unsuitable match by her father when he approached Huxley, and so ultimately, Isabella was pressured to marry Mr. Jones instead. Her husband is not cruel, but she has never loved him and instead pines after what could have been. That Cordy married her former love was a huge blow to their relationship, though Cordy does not actually know this which makes it more awkward. The suggested PB is Gal Gadot with alternatives to have dark hair. Reputation of 9 or 10. Are the twins her husband’s? Reserved for Miri

Immediate Ties: Desdemona Pettigrew Cordelia Porter
Bonus Ties: Arthur Pettigrew

CRESSIDA “SISSY” COLLINS
[Image: Z57kXKC.jpg?1]
B. 1866 | MCHB | RAVENDOR | UNSPEAKABLE
The youngest of the Collins sisters, Sissy went straight to the Ministry after Hogwarts, proclaiming that if there was a man out there for her, she’d probably meet him in the Department of Mysteries anyways. A driven young lady with a sharp intellect and lust for knowledge, Sissy was always considered a bit peculiar by her peers—and her sisters—but pays that fact no mind. The suggested PB is Troian Bellisario with alternatives to have dark hair. Reputation of 7.

Bonus Ties: Arthur Pettigrew Ernest Mulciber Tiberius Lestrange
Potential Ties: Other Ministry women

GRACIOUS “GRACIE” DARROW
[Image: 350x185.jpg]
B. AUG. 1877 | MCHB | TBA! | FIRST YEAR (’88)
The elder of Isabella’s twins, Gracie is an open damn canvas that you should take on for her first year! Reputation of 10.

Potential Ties: Incoming First Years

COLLIN DARROW
B. AUG. 1877 | MCHB | TBA! | FIRST YEAR (’88)
The younger The younger of Isabella’s twins, Collin is an open damn canvas that you should take on for his first year! He is not a bastard. Reputation of 10.

“EDNA”
[Image: j3gBFuQ.jpg?1]
B. 1862-1866 | MCHB | HUFFLEDOR | PROFESSIONAL KEEPER
Dezzie’s closest friend, the pair met through quidditch. “Edna” is a Keeper, ideally for the Howlers though I can be flexible with either of those points if need be =P Unlike Dezzie, “Edna”’s family has never been particularly supportive of her choice to play quidditch rather than do Normal Girly Things™, and have made it abundantly clear that if she doesn’t marry this year, she’ll have to choose between her family or her career. Unfortunately, “marry” in their books requires someone they actually approve of, so grabbing a teammate won’t help—she’ll have to either find someone boring, or let them choose! The suggested PB is Zazie Beets but as with most things, I am a flexible octopus. Reputation of 6 or 7.

Immediate Ties: Desdemona Pettigrew
Potential Ties: Ginevra Blackwood Nathaniel Gallivan Maggie Darrow Jack Humphrey-Mavis Cassius Lestrange Declan Wood Tybalt Kirke Jossima Warbeck Roberto Devine Thom Pettigrew Rufus Bixby Tristan Michaud Thomas Tilcott Esteban Zavala Handsome Whitledge Mundungus MacFusty

~
For Elijah

----- DAVIS
[Image: y432sgD.jpg?1]
B. 1855-1860 | WCAB | FLEXIBLE | FORMER FOOTMAN, CURRENT HEDGEHOG
Davis never expected much out of life—heck, without even OWLs, he was fortunate to get a position as a footman! What he did expect, though, was to live out the rest of his life as a human. Unfortunately, Elijah’s first act of magic (1878) saw him transfigured into a hedgehog, which has been his condition ever since. During the school year, he attends Hogwarts with his jail keeper, but is not happy about it. He has a habit of biting people.

Immediate Ties: Elijah Urquart
Potential Ties: Gabriel Urquart, Slytherins

~
For Elinor

AMOS GOYLE
[Image: yp68tji.jpg1]
B. 1856 | MCPB | SLYTHINDOR | SOLICITOR
Elinor’s elder brother and the heir to their father’s home and legal practice. A soft purist, Amos found the idea of his sister marrying a muggleborn to be ridiculous and supported his father in his decision; while has thought of her a few times in the years since, he has no interest in reaching out and is quite satisfied pretending she does not exist. He does, however, worry that his daughter (he has at least one child, and she’s female xD) will follow a similar path. He is married, and lives with his wife, mother, and whatever children they have in Hogsmeade or somewhere in England. The suggested PB is Joshua Jackson with alternatives to have brown hair.

Immediate Ties: Elinor Goyle

~
For Ezra

CASSANDRA VABLATSKY
[Image: kClwovG.jpg?1]
B. 1861 | MCHB | RAVENCLAW | A BIT DOOLALLY
The eldest Cassandra of her generation. In her younger years, the eager-to-please Cassie worked hard to gain her father’s approval, but that all came to an abrupt end when she failed her Divination OWL. Utterly ashamed, the young witch obliviated herself and has been a resident of the Spell Damage wing at St Mungo’s ever since. She is a skillful chess player and frequently enjoys playing with her brother/random strangers she can corral in the hallway. BUT IS HER CONDITION ENTIRELY REAL? Though she does have genuine moments of dottiness, Ezra suspects that many of her more…theatrical outbursts are an excuse to stay in hospital and away from family pressures. Because she is not considered a danger to herself and others, she is allowed supervised day-trips outside of the hospital during the day. She does not have access to her wand anymore. The suggested PB is Laura Carmichael.

As an aside—she has more or less free roam of St Mungo’s, can venture into London with a hospital worker to supervise, and may go anywhere with a family member to supervise.

Immediate Ties: Ezra Vablatsky
Bonus Ties: Charles Jameshill, Theodoric Jameshill
Potential Ties: Garrett Cavey, Other St Mungo’s employees

----- COOPER
[Image: BzygY5X.jpg?1]
B. 1857-1861 | MCAB | NOT SLYTHERIN | SPELL DAMAGE HEALER @ ST MUNGO’S
Cooper and Ezra were fast friends, in spite of their differing personalities. Unlike his co-worker, Cooper is outgoing and a bit of a flirt, though they are both dedicated to their job. As an NPC, Cooper has been Ezra’s excuse to attend many a function xD The suggested PB is Michael B. Jordan but quite open..

Immediate Ties: Ezra Vablatsky
Potential Ties: Garrett Cavey, Other St Mungo’s employees

~
For George

WILFRED WATERFORD
[Image: vkVlJ9Z.jpg?1]
B. 1832 | MCAB | SLYTHERIN | MINISTRY WORKER
The only surviving Waterford of his generation, Wilfred has, for as long as he can remember, aimed to restore his family to its former glory. The first step was to marry a woman for her dowry, though he is genuinely very fond and protective of his wife. The second was to produce an heir and continue the bloodline—hence misregistering George. Even with a proper son, Wilfred knows he has gone too far down the rabbit hole to change things now, and sees the family’s future as hinging upon George’s continued masquerade. He is a strict leader in his household, and plans to run in the next Ministry election. The suggested PB is Joseph Fiennes.

Immediate Ties: George Waterford

ELEANOR WATERFORD
[Image: t3ts1i8.jpg]
B. 1840 | MCAB | GRYFFINPUFF | WIFE
An only child, Eleanor had a shelterd childhood and adolescence, and was her father’s sole heir when he passed during her sixth year. She married Wilfred as much for security as for love, though is a diligent wife to him. She loves her children dearly and often tries to play peacekeeper between husband and firstborn, with mixed results. Emotionally, she is rather fragile. She is heavily involved in an appropriate local charity. The suggested PB is Winona Ryder with alternatives to be brunette.

"JULIAN"
[Image: r59tUeE.jpg?1]
B. 1874 | MCAB | HUFFLECLAW | FOURTH YEAR (’88)
The de facto leader of their little group because of his outgoing nature, “Julian” is a confident boy and the son of a former quidditch sensation. He is in either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, though struggles academically—even in his best subject, DADA, he only just scraped an E. The suggested PB is Caleb McLaughlin.

Potential Ties: Aleksei Nichols

"THOMAS"
[Image: AdWeas1.jpg?1]
B. 1874 | MCHB | RAVENCLAW | FOURTH YEAR (’88)
George’s closest friend since his first day of school, and the first non-related male she ever saw naked. He is in Ravenclaw, and knew “Abel” prior to beginning at Hogwarts. “Thomas” suffered a great deal of social damage when his mother ran off with a pornographer, and as such has developed something of a prudish nature. He is a brilliant transfiguration student who has already begun studying to become an animagus (though this should not be successful until he’s studying his NEWTs, if not later). The suggested PB is Finn Wolfhard.

"ABEL"
[Image: pyr5cMW.jpg?1]
B. late 1873 | MCAB | SLYTHERPUFF | FOURTH YEAR (’88)
The eldest of the group, “Abel” is in Slytherin or Hufflepuff, and knew “Thomas” prior to beginning at Hogwarts. Abel is the youngest of six children, and as a result wavers between horribly immature and thinking he’s much more ‘adult’ than his peers. He dreams of one day being an auror like his father and oldest brother (sub in some high military rank if you make him MB). The suggested PB is Ty Simpkins.

~
For Gervaise

THE FIANCE
[Image: 2NHVWuE.jpg?1]
B. 1862-1864 | WCMB/MCMB | OPEN HOUSE | HERBOLOGIST
Gervaise's fiance. The quirky muggleborn apprenticed immediately upon leaving school, but has spent the past two years a herbologist in her own rights, working at a tree farm. It is there that she met Gervaise. She was not entirely certain of him at first, but finds comfort in the fact that he's as nerdy about wands as she is about plants. She's fond of her fiance but not as in love with him as he with her. Pictured PB is America Ferrera because diversity is aces, but is 100% flexible.

Immediate Ties: Gervaise Ollivander
Potential Ties: Temerita Reid

G. OLLIVANDER
[Image: OQOsSWt.jpg?1]
B. 1854 | MCPB | OPEN HOUSE | WANDMAKER
Gervaise and his brother have always had a competitive relationship, their rivalry preventing them from ever becoming close. This has improved in the years since their father's death: the distance between their spheres of influence means there is less need for personal distance. They get together at least once a week, ostensibly to discuss their ends of the business but this has grown tentatively more personal. The suggested PB is Logan Marshall-Green. He is a listed canon.

Immediate Ties: Gervaise Ollivander
Potential Ties: Temerita Reid

~
For Hamish

RAMSAY DARROW
[Image: cgcU5hU.jpg?1]
B. 1843 | MCHB | GRYFFINPUFF | MAGICAL BUGS
Hamish’s firstborn and closest friend, it was just the two of them for several years before Hamish remarried after the loss of his wife, Morag, in childbirth. A jovial and rather intemperate fellow, he surprised everyone by not only scoring high enough OWLs and NEWTs to become a healer, but by actually doing so. Ramsay nearly died of the Laughing Plague in ’84 and took longer than most to fully recover his faculties, eventually going back to work at Hogsmeade Hospital in ’87. The suggested PB is Mark Addy.

Immediate Ties: Hamish Darrow @"Casper Darrow" Tessa Darrow Maggie Darrow
Bonus Ties: Annabelle Bones J. Alfred Darrow Baxter Keene Finlay Connolly Ari Fisk Killian Macmillan

WILLIAM “BILLY” DARROW
B. LATE 1869 | MCHB | GRYFFINPUFF | RECENT GRAD
Hamish’s eldest grandchild, and the firstborn to Ramsay. He is a bit more sensible than his father and grandfather both, but still has a good sense of humour that sees him make friends with ease. He does not play—or even attend matches for—quidditch, as he’s terribly afraid of heights.

Immediate Ties: Hamish Darrow Tessa Darrow Maggie Darrow
Bonus Ties: J. Alfred Darrow

ALISTAIR “ALLIE” DARROW
[Image: wpbiOr3.jpg?1]
B. FEB. 1872 | MCHB | SLYTHERPUFF | SIXTH YEAR (’88)
Hamish’s middle grandchild. Always the most serious of the Darrow brood (not saying much), he was, of the whole family, the most shaken by Ramsay’s prolonged illness. He is still a bit surly towards his friends as a result, but tries to still put on a good face for the family so they won’t worry. Allie only calls Roy “Uncle” when he’s being snide. He is exceptionally thin and angular and would probably make for a good seeker or keeper because long limbs. The suggested PB is Wyatt Oleff.

GILDEROY “ROY” DARROW
[Image: Ad4DPMz.jpg?1]
B. JUNE 1872 | MCHB | NOT SLYTHERIN | SIXTH YEAR (’88)
Hamish’s youngest child. Roy has always idolized his brother Mercutio, and wants to be an auror too someday…though can’t reconcile that with his frequent desire to make mischief. He does his best to get along with everyone, but often quarrels with his older nephew Allie. The suggested PB is Jeremy Ray.

Potential Ties: Germander Macnair

~
For Holliday

IRENE FUDGE
[Image: g70Mv2e.jpg?1]
B. 1875 | MCHB | SLYTHERPUFF | THIRD YEAR (’88)
#MostLikelyToBeADebutante. Of the Fudges, Irene is the most likely to eschew a middle class lifestyle and try to marry up, though her ambition is tempered by her kind heart and loyal nature. She and Holliday are affectionate but not close, and a part of her that she would never admit to is afraid that her sister’s friendship with Topaz Urquart will cause Irene problems herself. The suggested PB is Malina Weissman with alternatives to be brunette or dark blonde-haired. She is unsure what to make of her father’s present status, but tries to be optimistic about it—at least in his presence. Reserved for Pass!

Immediate Ties: Holliday Fudge Herbert Fudge Paxton Fudge
Potential Ties: Honey Whitledge Arthur Price Calla Potts Luce Faucher-De Loncrey Aleksei Nichols Elijah Urquart Holly Scrimgeour

~
For Maeve

Other Connollys are certainly available—check out Maeve’s profile to see if any pique your interest!

PÁDRAIG CONNOLLY
[Image: hGooCkS.jpg?1]
B. 1823 | MCHB | GRYFFINDOR | AUROR
Maeve’s father, with whom she is quite close. Pádraig loves his wife dearly but would not support her in her quest to see Maeve a Proper Lady™--he did, however, bow where Brighid was concerned. An auror of many years, he is steadfastly loyal to the Ministry though, like most of his family, has a fun-loving nature. He seems to be the only relation of his generation to support Domhnall’s ambitions wholeheartedly. Pádraig is a loyal man, though is the King of Grudgeholdia—he views Desmond and Lorcan’s leaving as a slight akin to murdering the family dog in cold blood. The suggested PB is Duncan Lacroix with alternatives to be dark or red-haired.

Immediate Ties: Maeve Connolly Finlay Connolly
Bonus Ties: Lorcan Byrne Finnian Byrne Theodoric Jameshill

CAITRÍONA CONNOLLY née BRENNAN
B. 1831 | MCHB | HUFFLEDOR | WIFE
Maeve and her mother have never seen eye to eye. Where Maeve is loud and rash, Cait is reserved and pensive. What they both share is a stubbornness akin to mountains: neither will budge on what they believe to be true. In spite of their differences and the fact that they frequently butt heads over them, the two do love one another. Cait is also deeply in love with her husband, and is the only one who can get him to budge on things. The two met through her cousin, Colm, who married Eileen Connolly. Having failed so utterly with Maeve, she is determined to mold Brighid into the picture of a young lady, whatever it takes. She does not work, but takes part in athletics deemed appropriate for women, and likely volunteers with some appropriate charity. There is no suggested PB, but she should be dark- or red-haired. She is the same height as Maeve, and the two are the shortest in the family (other than Ronan, who is a child).

Bonus Ties: Lorcan Byrne Finnian Byrne

DONOVAN CONNOLLY
[Image: sZFDU0S.jpg?1]
B. 1855 | MCHB | GRYFFINDOR | MUSEUM-ISH
The eldest of his branch of Connolly children but not of his generation, After graduating, he traveled around the world doing some sort of research for four years before returning home to live with the rest of the family. At present, his work sees him deal heavily, if not exclusively, with the museum. Donovan did everything right—was sorted into Gryffindor, went into research—but still managed to irk his father and grandfather by eagerly volunteering to move into a cottage on the family grounds when space in the house proper became cramped. He is one of the quieter Connollys but also one of the sharper. Though hurlable, he is not actively seeking a bride for whatever reason. The suggested PB is Matt Smith with alternatives to have dark hair.

Bonus Ties: Lorcan Byrne Finnian Byrne

DUBLIN CONNOLLY
[Image: 16JUPI1.jpg?1]
B. 1861 | MCHB | GRYFFINDOR | UNSPEAKABLE
The only person on the planet that Maeve is closer to than her father or sister, Dublin is her cousin and the two went through school together. She works as an Unspeakable at the Ministry, and while she has been engaged four times, she has never actually made it down the aisle. The suggested PB is Hannah John-Kamen with alternatives to be mixed-race b/c her mom.

Immediate Ties: Maeve Connolly
Bonus Ties: Lorcan Byrne Tiberius Lestrange Ernest Mulciber Finnian Byrne Finlay Connolly

~
For Odira

GIDEON BROWNE
[Image: hZCvRcN.jpg?1]
B. 1865 | MCPB | RAVENCLAW | HEALER
Odira’s twin brother, Gideon was always the shyer of the two, and took his sister’s disappearance particularly hard. He got along well with Bennet, and while he was reluctant to interact with Odira when she first came home, has set about mending fences since her husband’s death out of loyalty to dead-Bennet and pre-amnesia-Odira. He obtained a hospital internship the year he finished at Hogwarts. Like his sister, he is a romantic at heart; unlike his sister, his current status (23, living with the parents) means he knows he can’t do anything about it yet not that he won’t The suggested PB is Hale Appleman with alternatives to be dark-haired.

Immediate Ties: Odira Potter Calliope Riley Sampson Browne Loretta Browne Prudence Browne
Bonus Ties: Thom Pettigrew Esther Browne
Potential Ties: Any played healers

~
For Rebecca

OPAL CHAUCER
[Image: h0qPkD1.jpg?1]
B. 1870 | MCMB | RAVENCLAW | DEBUTANTE
The elder of the Chaucer twins, Opal has always believed that knowledge is power—knowledge about other people, that is. She is a devoted reader of Witch Weekly and is fairly skilful at divination, though is not a proper seer. She has been studying to become a legilimens, but without an actual teacher, has gotten approximately nowhere. She is very fond of her sister, doesn’t mind James, and dislikes Becky as her mother always presented the other girl as competition. The suggested PB is Willa Fitzgerald.

Immediate Ties: Rebecca Grey
Bonus Ties: Katherine Midford Daffodil Potts

IVORY CHAUCER
[Image: h0qPkD1.jpg?1]
B. 1870 | MCMB | RAVENCLAW | DEBUTANTE
The younger of the Chaucer twins, Ivory has always believed that knowledge is power—and so does her best to learn everything she can about the world around her. After working towards it since her third year, she finally mastered the animagus transformation in the summer before her final year at Hogwarts, though to her frustration has yet to be able to cast a patronus charm. Ivory knows that it is sensible for her to marry as soon as possible after leaving Hogwarts, but is resolved to only marry a man she know will allow her to work as an unspeakable—a career she intends to embark on as soon as her NEWT grades are in. She is very fond of her sister, doesn’t mind James, and dislikes Becky as her mother always presented the other girl as competition. The suggested PB is Willa Fitzgerald. Reserved for Ori!

Immediate Ties: Rebecca Grey
Bonus Ties: Katherine Midford Daffodil Potts

~
For Rufina

FLORA MULCIBER
[Image: Z2EOrnc.jpg?1]
B. 1877 | UCPB | TBA | INCOMING FIRST YEAR (’88)
The apple of her mother’s eye, Flora enjoys a close-by-wealthy-VE-standards relationship with Rufina, and is growing into quite the little lady in her own right. Though her whims are generally indulged, she does have a sensible head on her shoulders and a loyal disposition. She is fond of her half-brother and rather in awe of—though not at all close to—her father. The suggested PB is Brooke Hudson with alternatives to be brunette.

Immediate Ties: Rufina Mulciber Ernest Mulciber Merriweather Mulciber
Bonus Ties: Abraxas Crabbe Sirius Black Orlando Lovegood Adelia Lovegood Annabelle Bones Beckett Longbottom Ursula Black

“IDA”
[Image: GIxPOQ1.jpg?1]
B. 1860-1865 | WCHB/WCPB | UNEDUCATED | LADY’S MAID
Until recently, “Ida” served as a housemaid to the Mulcibers, however was very loudly ‘let go’ to attend Cosmetic Techniques at Blishwick on the sly. Rufina had suspected her previous LM of stealing from her but did not wish to sack the woman without a suitable replacement, and while “Ida” was young for the role and lacked experience, Rufina was quite certain training up someone she knew and trusted would be better than bringing in a stranger (also: cheaper). “Ida” returned to the Mulciber home in her new post in March of ’88, though it’s been something of a learning curve for her. Ideally, Olive will pimp out Ursula’s lady’s maid so she can have a (played) mentor ;) Noteworthy is that, while LMs are to be referred to by their surnames, Rufina still calls “Ida” by her first as a matter of habit.

Name and ethnicity are flexible, but she should have been born and raised in Britain. The pictured PB is Mia Wasikowska.

Immediate Ties: Rufina Mulciber
Potential Ties: Ernest Mulciber Merriweather Mulciber

~
For Virginia

GEORGE CARMICHAEL
[Image: q9rWhdf.jpg]
B. 1866 | UCHB | NOT RAVENCLAW | CREATURE-INDUCED INJURIES HEALER
The youngest child of Brandon and Elizabeth Carmichael, George was born between September 2nd and 30th of 1866. While at Hogwarts, he was in not Ravenclaw, but he now works under Sydney Podmore at St Mungo's, where a coworker has caught his eye and he’s not quite ruled out convincing them to run away with him. Like his siblings, George made the Unbreakable Vow never to reveal his sister’s secret, but has often felt that keeping it quiet isn’t the most useful thing that can be done for her. Helping her dispose of a body might have been, though. The suggested PB is Miles Teller.

Immediate Ties: Virginia Carmichael Elliot Carmichael Sydney Podmore
Potential Ties: Other St Mungo’s employees

If I could marry Bee I would but I can't so I ship our characters instead.
Lynn's Family Ads
See also: Ophelia's long-lost sister and company, over in my plottables!
For Ernest Mulciber:
Mrs. Mulciber
Ernest's mother, Marguerite (name open) was born in 1820 and is an UCPB. She resented Ernest before he was even conceived for not arriving in the world earlier, as his delivery (her second) left her free to put her wifely and motherly duties aside in pursuit of her true passion: dominating the wealthy pureblood social scene. Although never a particularly affectionate mother, she was much more fond of her oldest son, Edwin, and hand-picked his future bride when she arranged his marriage to Rufina Mulciber. She was the one who pushed to move the betrothal over following Edwin's death, because she liked Rufina more than either of her sons, really, and there was no sense in losing the connection she'd worked so hard to get.

I have no specific plans for her but potential funtimes involve being quietly disparaging of Ernest, mentoring Rufina and potentially Rufina's bff Ursula Black as well, doting on her granddaughter Flora Mulciber, pretending to forget that her grandson Meriweather exists (she was not particularly fond of Ernest's first wife or the circumstances under which the marriage transpired), chumming it up with Lucy Pettigrew, Josephina Flint, and any other UCPB socialites around her age, ruining the prospects of new debutantes for fun, hosting the best parties, funding research into anti-wrinkle cremes made from the tears of younger women, etc. She'll also have a front row seat to upcoming #dramaz feat. Lynn & Kayte & co., and who doesn't want that?

Pictured PB is Christine Baranski, alternatives to be fabulous.

For Frederick Townsend:
Matthew Townsend
Matthew Townsend is a WCHB born 1851. Although originally part of a large family, he is one of only four remaining siblings and has been acting as the head of the family since his father passed away in 1876 (even though that responsibility should have gone to Frederick). He attended some Hogwarts but should not have NEWTs, and has a reliable WC career. He is the Townsend most likely to stage an intervention for Frederick, since he genuinely likes Sarah Townsend and doesn't understand why Freddie has been in an increasingly self-destructive spiral for most of his adult life.

Pictured is Casey Affleck but PB is largely open.

Joseph Townsend
Joseph Townsend is a WCHB born 1860. Although originally part of a large family, he is one of only four remaining siblings. He may have attended Hogwarts briefly but should not have stayed for NEWTs unless his career requires them (in which case it would have been a particular project of Matthew's to sponsor him through school). He respects Matthew, sees Frederick as a lost cause who ought to be left to his own devices, and is protective of Marianne — which is difficult since she can outdo him in almost every field, and he has his hands full just trying to keep up with her.

Pictured is Alden Ehrenreich but PB is largely open.

Marianne Townsend
Marianne Townsend is a WCHB born 1865 and the baby of the Townsend family. Although she did not attend Hogwarts she is the most ambitious of the Townsends and has been trading favors for magical tutoring since she was old enough to hold a wand, leading her to now be the most magically skilled Townsend as well. She enjoys meddling in the lives of her friends and family for their own benefit, and has her own personal ambitions she would do anything to achieve — though she won't tell anyone what they are. She has a mischevious bent and would not be above disguising herself as a man to further one of her schemes.

Pictured is Kaya Scodelario but PB is largely open.

For J. Alfred Darrow:
Evander Darrow
Evander Darrow is a MCHB born 1849. He and Alfred were never close as children owing to the fact that Evander was kind of a bully/a little shit as a kid. He has some sort of Ministerial career and for a long while believed himself to be the last of his particular branch of Darrows, until Alfred returned from the dead in September of 1887. He is married to Isabella Darrow and interested parties should discuss their dynamic with Miri! He disapproves of Alfred's new expedition; whether that's because he doesn't like the career as a whole or whether he's simply concerned his brother will go missing again is up to you!

Pictured is Ethan Hawke but PB is largely open.

is it a crime to love too well?
To bear too tender, or too firm a heart, to act a lover's or a Roman's part?
Is there no bright reversion in the sky, for those who greatly think, or bravely die?
Get Featured in Witch Weekly!
Fallin's Adoptables

All play-bys are open to you, I just ask that they look related to the characters in their family. I am fairly flexible with whatever you would like to do to make the character your's, but please do let me know of any changes you are considering. And finally, pm Sisse Thompsett to reserve before creating. I reserve the right to hold the reserve for only a week before I open it again. Thanks!

Wish list:
Catherine Smith for Percival Adlard Jr.
Bee's Bixbys (See Below) for Rufus Bixby
Matthew Thompsett, Jr. for Sisse Thompsett

The Adlard Family

For Mr. Percival Adlard Jr. & Miss. Felicity Adlard
Percy is looking for his beloved sisters to be played. Most details about his family can be found in his profile but here’s a good sum up:

Catherine Smith, nee Adlard
MCHB | Any House | b. 1878

Also known as Cat or Cathy, Percy grew up being the closest to Catherine. Percy described her as bright, high energy, and prone to getting into trouble in their childhood. Not much has changed since then. Catherine is a MCHB widow (from the plague) with two young children (Alfred “Fred” & Constance “Connie”) who Percy absolutely adores. She graduated from Hogwarts in 1878, house is up to you, and married Timothy Smith in 1881. She had her first child, Alfred, in 1882 and was pregnant with her daughter during the plague. After the death of her husband she moved in with Percy until a cure was found at which time she stubbornly removed herself back to her old home and has remained there since. Cat has been portrayed as strong willed, kind, loving of her family, stubborn, cheerful despite her odds in life. She also worries for Percy and is looking for a wife for him, but she generally leaves this to Felicity.

The Thompsett Family

For Miss Sisse Thompsett
The Thompsetts are a MCHB family, Sisse is close with her younger brother, Henry, however, she interacts most with her older brother Matthew who is also at Hogwarts.

Matthew Thompsett, Sr.
MCPB | Gryffindor | b. 1841

Born 1841 to a pureblood family, Mr. Thompsett attended all seven years of Hogwarts as a Gryffindor, before taking an internship with the ministry. He now works in the ministry in a job that Sisse has never quite figured out (i.e. up to you). He his a respectable man and worked his way up the ranks until he was able to support a family. He met his wife in 1873 and the two were set to marry within the first two months of their courtship. At the exposure of the wizarding world he moved his family to Hogsmeade in 1871. He is respected by his children and is more lenient that his wife in regards to what they can and can't do. He is frugal and most of his personality is up to whomever would like to play him.

Charlotte Thompsett, nee ---
MCMB | Hufflepuff | b. 1853

Born to a muggle family in 1853 Mrs. Thompsett was raised in Kent with her sister Sisse. She attended Hogwarts as a Hufflepuff and excelled at potions. Following graduation she worked as a seamstress at a wizarding robe shop. She had a whirlwind courtship with Matthew Thompsett and the two were married in 1871. She has had difficulties with pregnancies and as such is very protective of her children. She is loving but she tends to encourage her children to be respectable and model children. As such she can come off as a bit strict. Most of the affect her children have received comes at the hands of their nanny, Miss Hughes. Charlotte is a well respected woman in the community, however, she does have a tendency to keep her children at home when she makes social calls as she still considers herself somewhat of an outsider in the wizarding world and only wants her children to be seen as the best.

Matthew Thompsett, Jr.
MCHB | Incoming 5th Year Gryffindor | b. 1872

The oldest Thompsett child Matthew was born in 1872. He attended Hogwarts starting in 1883 and was sorted into Gryffindor. He's described in Sisse's posts as your typical popular boy, with lots of friends and an attitude to go with it. He also is known for thinking himself much more mature than his younger siblings. He loves exploding snap and quidditch but is afraid of flying (not a well known fact).

Henry Thompsett
MCHB | Incoming 1st Year | b. 1877

The youngest Thompsett child, Henry was born in 1877. He is especially close with his older sister as the two are so close in age and were left much on their own when Matthew went to school. He is excited to attend Hogwarts with his siblings in 1888. His personality is largely up to whomever plays him as is his house. If you are looking for a wee little firsty to start your 1888-1889 school year off, Henry is the boy for you.

The Bellchant Cottage Staff
For Miss Nimiane Bellchant

The Bellchant Cottage staff moved to Irvingly with Nimiane when she convinced her father that no one in their society would really want to marry her. He had had the cottage purchased for her in 1885 and she unofficially moved permanently there in 1886 despite her family's desire for her to continue looking for a husband. Now she is a self proclaimed spinster and spends much of her time there with the staff who her father has placed there for her comfort.

The Butler
WCAB | Some Magical Education | 40s-60s
Mister Bellchant put him in charge of his only daughter Nimiane Bellchant when she 'retired' from the social scene to her small cottage in Irvingly. He doesn't neccessarily approve of Nimmie's situation and often seems stern around her, however, he does have a fondness for her as he has been with the family since her childhood. He thinks that Nimmie should be more social and is one of the few who knows that she is an author. He can disapprove of her being a squib or can sympathize, but I can see him being kindly but distant to Nimmie. He provides magic and protect for her and is one of the few to keep her company.

The Housekeeper/Cook
WCAB | Some Magical Education | 30s-60s
Has also been with the Bellchants for a good long while. She has lots of opinions and doesn't have a problem letting her young 'charge' know them. She feels like the banishment to Bellchant cottage is just that, perhaps because she also had to take on an extra role, and sees no good in Nimiane keeping from the rest of the world. She can have any opinion on Nimiane but I think at the end of the day she'll be protective of Nimiane.

The Maid
WCAB | Some Magical Education | 17-20s
Nimiane's one true confidant. Her maid has been through it all with Nimmie and is the one person whom Nimmie rally feels she shares a close friendship with. As Nimmie has had few real friendships she cherishes her maid and confides in her. Personality, background, and such are up to you.
Reserved for Hawke

The Delaney Staff
For Miss Caroline Delaney & Shawn Delaney

Caroline and her brother came from London to further the Delaney shipping name. Their staff is handpicked and groomed from their father's employees.

Hope ----, the Maid
WCAB | American | 18-20
Hope and Caroline grew up together as such they are as close as thieves now. If Caroline's up to some kind of trouble you can bet that Hope is in on it. They may not have gone to school together but Hope has some education. She and her family are also very loyal to the Delaneys and she would have been raised for this position. She is from Boston and is from the working class. The rest is up to you.

[Image: pJDOHc.jpg]
Bee's Wanteds
01 | Reservations are requested so I know you're interested, just touch base with me. They are at my discretion for duration. All of my contact information is in Elsie's profile.
02 | Bolded things are strongly preferred, but I'll work with you if I can. Names and Ages are pretty fixed as the families are pretty established. Please include a personality section!
03 | Play bys are flexible as long as they fit the establish family dynamics. Run them by me, I'd be more than happy to help! If they are labeled "Open PB" just run it by me first please! I'm just looking for family resemblances!
04 | Lots of activity is a nice bonus, but I totally understand that real life gets in the way. My only concern is loss of character in activity checks. If I notice you go two consecutive ACs without posting, I'll drop you a line to see where you stand. Also, if you willingly drop a character please let me know your intentions; is it temporary or can I put them back up for adoption? I rotate through my characters myself so I'm not fussed! No notice or communication of intentions leaves the wanted back under my discretion.
05 | AS ALWAYS, love and graphics to whomever picks them up!

BEE'S Wishlist: Podmores and Bixbys!!

Also Up for Adoption
Plottable Characters
Household Staff

A Batch of Beauregards
Middle Class Halfbloods
Elsie Beauregard

The family of Vincent and Stella Beauregard are originally from Liverpool, England. Vincent is a manager for a very large merchant shipping business and spends the majority of his time traveling for work. They have six children, though in 1883 lost their eldest son. They also have a family ward who is grown and moved out, Shay Ross. The most dominant trait in this family bright blue eyes, though the children are a pretty good mix of their parents' features. This is not required, though most [but not all] of the suggested play-by's have light eyes. Any other hair/eye color combination would most likely come from their mother's genes. :] See Elsie's application (linked over to the left) for full family and up to date history!

Vincent's younger brothers, Charles and Maurice are both married with children. They are of the middle class (halfbloods) and most likely their wives work as well.

Currently Played Beauregards:
Children of Stella & Vincent
Adella Calendar
Elsie Beauregard
@'Harvey Beauregard'
Bentley was killed in a fire in October of 1883.
Shay Ross was a ward in their house starting just before his Hogwarts schooling, he is considered as close as family can get; Elsie introduces him as her brother.

Children of Charles & Edna
Lucinda Cavanaugh
@'Sebastian Beauregard'
Phoebe Beauregard

Owen --- Beauregard
May 23rd, 1871 | Gryffindor | single | rep 9
Incoming 7th Year Student
Chandler Canterbury

A quidditch nut through and through, Owen is not the best of students. He and his twin, Charlotte, are not always close, but they do get along fairly well. They're opposites to say the least. He could play for the house quidditch team if there's space! Adventurous and outgoing he's pretty quick to make friends, but can sometimes be a little flakey.

Chester --- Beauregard
Early 1862 | open house | single | rep 9
Ministry or Shop Manager
Brant Daugherty

Oldest of all of the cousins and oldest son of Maurice and Alice, oldest brother of Theo, Emmett and Leah, he and Bentley were born the same year, but Chester was a year head of Bentley in school. The two were always like brothers. Geared toward ministry work at a young age, Chester likely holds a ministry position, however in order to help board ratios, he may also be a shop manager. Former house (though probably not a Gryff) as well as which department in the ministry are up to the player. How he's handling Bentley's death is also open. See sibling apps (above) for family details.

Theodore --- Beauregard
1864 | open house | single | rep 9
Open Occupation w/in Reason
Landon Liboiron

Theo is almost the forgotten child of this branch of Beauregards. Second son, not nearly as attention-hogging as Emmett or Leah, Theo just kind of goes with the flow and rolls with the punches. His former house and personality are largely open, as is his occupation.

The Grimm Girls
Middle Class Halfbloods
Everett Grimm & @'Grace Grimm'

A solid middle class family deeply rooted in quidditch, Everett married Grace Gallagher, former captain and player for the Holyhead Harpies. Ev has a low rep because of ~past indiscretions (including two of his beautiful "daughters") and a scandal during his time as flight coach at Hogwarts. He has long since fixed his dastardly ways and is very, very settled down with Grace and their soon-to-be 4 girls. Also played is his brother, Edmund!

Ella Marie Grimm
Feb. 21, 1882 | no house yet | single | rep 7
Adorable Child / Future Quidditch Star
Theon Zagorskaya (pictured) or Pauline Pylylenko

Oldest of Everett's daughters, her mother is unknown to her, though Ella briefly spent some time in her care in 1884 (she was kidnapped) but doesn't remember much of it. She is very much a daddy's girl but has had no issues welcoming Grace or her new sisters into the family. She enjoys quidditch like the rest of her family and has a toy broom that she likes to zip around the house on. She's very protective of her younger sisters and tries to help in taking care of them when she can. Their house elf, Flopsy, is her BFF. Her low rep comes from the fact that she was born out of wedlock, poor adorable bastard.

A Pod of Podmores
Upper Class Halfbloods
Sydney Podmore & Clinton Podmore

The Podmores are a relatively low key group. Sydney is the assistant head of creature-induced injuries at St. Mungo's; Valerie [1852] and Hudson [1847] are both married with children (and available if anybody wants them!). Sylvia is a the most dramatic of the bunch, with a flair for stories and adventure. They are first cousins to  Elsie and her siblings (Elsie's mother is Virginia's sister), in addition to Jenny's Podmores.

Virginia "---" Podmore née Beauregard
1825 | open house | married | 9 rep
Socialite
Emma Thompson

Virginia goes by her middle name, which is up to you! She is a meddler. She purposefully and without shame tries to make connections for her kids; but only romantic ones. She is immensely proud of all of her children and naturally only wants the best for them, which means she wants to see them settled down and happy.

I mention all of the time IC that Virginia is 'ill'. She may actually be and is putting in extra efforts to see her kids shipped or she may be totally putting on a show to gain some sympathy (and for coercion), especially from Syd the healer. It's totally open either way.

Vera --- Podmore
Jan 1st - Aug 31st, 1862 | open house
single/courting/engaged
Deb/Reasonable UC Occupation
Cara Delevigne
★★★★★

The surprise!baby of the Podmore family, Vera is very comfortable in her position as the youngest. She has been doted upon her entire life and enjoys it, though not to excess. She does like to tease Clinton about it from time to time, just because she knows it bothers him. She would make a ~older deb, and so therefore may be the focus of her mother's attention (+hurling wee!), along with Syd. Or she may be courting/engaged, but not yet married. Either way, she may hold a reasonably UC occupation for a girl her age, but my also choose to be a debutante, either way! Lots of options here!

The Sisters Potts
Middle Class Halfbloods
Daffodil Potts, Thistle Potts, Zinnia Potts & Calla Potts

The Potts family are well... a little weird. Mother Laurel decided that owning a florist was not enough- she was going to name all of her daughters (yes only daughters) after flowers, and not normal ones either like Rose or Lily. They all also have equally ridiculous nature middle names (like Daffy's "Meadow").

Upon relocating to Hogsmeade in 1877 they bought a large chunk of land on Thimbletwit Turn where they would start their greenhouse and gardens over. Basil, being a marine herbologist was quite content to move into a study of the Black Lake and its plant life. Most of the sisters work in the florist shop on High Street The Florist Potts though Amaryllis chose to move onto healing.

Their PBs are open as long as they fit the established family dynamic and are age appropriate (aka Bee is bad at finding PBs) just run them by me.

Amaryllis --- née Potts
Early 1862 | open house | married | 8 rep
Potion and Plant Poisoning Healer, Hogsmeade
Dakota Johnson

Amaryllis is recently married without children as of yet. She was focused on her career and happened to accidentally fall in love when she wasn't looking. She is quite sensible, responsible and more grounded than her mother and tends to try and mother her own sisters. If you'd like to put her husband up for adoption, let me know!

She also fits nicely in this lonely plot of Té's for Barney!

Senna Potts
1863 | open house | single | 8 rep
Florist @ The Florist Potts
Esther Heesch

The family dreamer (even moreso than Daffy), Senna is a romantic through and through. She loves the language of flowers and likes to think of herself as a matchmaker for both her sisters and her friends, though the former have proven quite difficult in the past. She works at the family shop mostly for something to do, but would have enjoyed being a proper deb after graduation. She may or may not also be interested in divination to a point, but has no real sight.

A Jumble of Jennings
Middle Class Halfbloods
Nathalie Jennings & @ 'Annabeth Jennings'

Three out of the five Jennings children showed magic, Stephen, Robert and Nathalie, while James and Annabeth did not. There is an evil reason and it involved an affair on their mother's part. Magic unnerves James just as much as it fascinates Annabeth.

I want them all so we can cause family drama. Let's uncover that #affair, friends. It turns out that only James and Annabeth are Cecil's kids. Brielle was having an affair with a wizard (unbeknownst to her) for several years resulting in the conception of her magical children. Only Stephen knows this, though Annabeth has her suspicions. IF we get that far, we can put Brielle and Cecil up for adoption too. >D

I am not married to their PBs (except Annabeth’s because THAT is a similarity), as long as they fit the look of the played family members.

Stephen --- Jennings
1855 | open house | single | 9 rep
St. Mungo's Hospital
Tom Mison

Saddled with a lot of responsibility in his life, Stephen serves as Nathalie's guardian in Irvingly, the heir to the family, and he also keeps his mother's deep, dark secret. For the sake of the family, he has chosen not to give Brielle up, but resents the fact that he must keep everything to himself. This is part of the reason he decided to move to Irvingly, bringing Nathalie along with him. He works for the ministry/hospital possibly in a lower administrative position such as assistant head.

Robert --- Jennings
1858 | open house | single | 9 rep
A More “Muggle” Occupation
Dean Geyer

Robert is very much a second son and he kind of prefers it that way. He doesn't want all of the focus like Stephen has, and likes keeping to himself for the most part. He gets along better with James and Annabeth than the other two, despite his attendance of Hogwarts, he doesn't do a whole lot with magic now and lives in London because of his work.

James --- Jennings
1860 | attended university | single | 9 rep
UC Muggle Occupation
Max Thieriot

Magic flat-out unnerves James down to the core. He was relieved not to go to Hogwarts and is highly suspicious of Stephen and Nathalie because of their obvious enjoyment at school. He and Annabeth still live with their parents in Hampshire, England. However he could be pulled to London with Robert if needed. Possible jobs include lawyer, architect, etc.

I know he would be hard to network, because #elsewheremuggle, but I still think he would be fun! I'm flexible with him for the most part. An amusing twist would be if he started to fall for a witch, unwittingly at first, and then there would be lots of #drama when he found out!

The Brothers Bixby
Middle Class Halfbloods
Sloane Bixby & Rufus Bixby

The Bixby family is centered around quidditch. Carson played and now coaches he could be the flight instructor if it ever opens up most of the boys play as well or have some involvement with brooms. Even Ma Bixby works in the Broom Regulatory Office. Sloane is the baby and only girl, but she doesn't want to be treated as such! They're kind of quirky (thus the 8 rep) dad is super laid back and all about the sport and mom just goes with the flow, though she would like Sloane to have some ladylike qualities.

Carson --- Bixby
1834 | open house | married | 8 rep
Professional Quidditch Coach
Eric Bana

Patriarch of the Bixby clan, Carson is very much a laid back creature. Most everything in his life revolves around quidditch. His boys play, he's totally down with Sloane playing and his wife works with brooms; it's all relevant. He and Fiona married for love and get along quite nicely. He is pro-female athletes and could easily be  considered a soft feminist. He coaches a pro team (likely the one he played for professionally!) but always makes time for his kids! I wouldn't say no to him being the flight instructor at Hogwarts, if it ever opens up!

Alvin --- Bixby
1867 | open house | single | 8 rep
Apprentice Broom Maker
Dylan O'Brien

Certainly the brightest of the family Alvin may or may not have played quidditch in school, but if he did, probably was not as good at is as Rufus, which he may have been self-conscious about. Regardless, after graduation he chose to follow more in his mother's footsteps and pursue an apprenticeship wit a broom maker. Delighted, Fiona encouraged him to give it a shot!

Harrison --- Bixby
Sept 1st - Dec 31st 1870 | open house | single | 8 rep
Incoming 7th Year Student
Quinn Lord

A traditional middle child, Harrison is the balance of the Bixby siblings and the most likely to baby Sloane especially now that she's at school; which she can sometimes resent. He's a decent student and likely plays for his house team in quidditch (or is in Club Quidditch!)! He may or may not choose to go into quidditch after school, or may go into the DGMaS instead!

Wallace --- Bixby
1873 | open house | single | 8 rep
Incoming 5th Year Student
Jake Short

Wallace is the only other sibling to rival Sloane in energy. He was a little put out when she was born, especially since she was a girl and took a while to warm up. They have an okay relationship and he is most likely to encourage her adventures and is a mediocre student. He probably plays for his house team as well (or Club Quidditch!)

And remember automatic  graphics to whoever picks one up, regardless of the condition of my shop!!

[Image: vXYgqe.png]
Bree's Adoptables
Guidelines:
  • Please contact me (Skype or PM Edric Umbridge) before you register and/or app!
  • Details may or may not be set-in-stone, so don't hesitate to ask if you're curious!
  • Please contact me before you drop a character, whether it be temporarily or permanently, to avoid hurt feelings! If you're just not feeling the character, either, don't be afraid to tell me so!
Last updated: 06.15.2018 | Click for my plottable adoptables!

GABRIEL DIGGORY

— for Dolores Diggory
b. 1858 | MCHB | Open House | Ministry Translator | Rep 9-10

Gabriel Diggory is the husband of Dolores Diggory. Born in 1858, Gabriel attended Hogwarts and was sorted into any house. He is a polyglot, being able to fluently speak at least five languages, one of which includes Arabic. This afforded him the opportunity to join the British liaison to Morocco sometime between 1882-1885, where he would eventually meet the liaison's daughter, Dolly Lockhart.

While not initially taken with her, months of constant interaction (and some good ol' fashion meddling on the part of Inès Valentine) eventually brought the two together. They married in late 1885, and remained in the country until 1887. The two began renting an Irvingly home, but have since struggled to conceive.

His personality, immediate family, and childhood are mostly up to the player, with a few requirements: (1) he must be a firstborn son, (2) he's considered "well-off" MC, (3) he's not a complete asshole and is able to share a loving, affectionate relationship with his wife.

The suggested PB is Richard Madden, with alternatives to be age-appropriate.

Immediate Ties: Dolores Diggory, Inès Valentine, Clara Ross, Esther Browne
Potential Ties: Fortuna Lockhart

OSWALD UMBRIDGE

— for Edric Umbridge
b. 1812 | MCPB | Open House | Businessman | Rep 7-9

Oswald Umbridge is the father of Edric Umbridge. Born in 1812, Oswald completed his NEWTs and immediately went into the family business, which at the time was limited to a single mill in Southeast England. Under the guidance of his father, he learned how to manage the business, and ended up inheriting it earlier rather than later due to his father's untimely death.

After the business was passed into his hands, he became obsessed with it — even to the point where his mother began worrying whether he would ever pursue a woman and family. His single mill turned into multiple factories in the area, which eventually spread across the British Isles. He married Miss Ella ----- under the advisement of his mother, but his love of work prevented him from paying his new wife (event eventually his firstborn son) ample attention.

After a few tumultuous years of marriage, Ella packed up her things and fled to the countryside with a lover of hers, leaving him with a toddler-aged son to care for himself. He divorced her nearly six months later, but only after finally relinquishing all hope of her returning. He never remarried. He's recently began badgering his son to marry, much to both Edric's dismay and excitement, if only because it means his father's paying him attention rather than his business.

The suggested PB is Derek Jacobi, with alternatives to be white and age-appropriate.

Immediate Ties: Edric Umbridge
Potential Ties: February Lynch

FAYE ROOKWOOD

— for Justice Rookwood
b. 1873 | MCPB | Incoming Student | First Year ('88) | Rep 8

Faye Rookwood is the sister of Justice Rookwood. Born in 1877, Faye will begin Hogwarts in September of 1888 and may be sorted by the Sorting Hat—though Ravenclaw is what her siblings have been predicting!

Less pretty but exceedingly more intelligent than her elder sister, Faye could be considered a "genius" by modern standards; however, with little desire for a career, she's likely to spend her adult years cooped up in a library. After years of being called out on his lies, Justice often gives her blunt answers to questions — even to the point of exposing her to knowledge she probably shouldn't have at her age. Voted most likely to inform her female friends what sex is before they get married.

Unlike her sister (who's prone to bursting into tears at the mention of their parents' demise), Faye has taken an active interest in the mystery and has always wondered what really happened. She was delighted by the move to Hogsmeade, and has taken a particular interest in their Uncle's reptile room—an interest Justice has tried his best to discourage! Though academically-inclined, it's likely her brains will show themselves through clever, quirky behaviors rather than arrogance.

Her suggested PB is Jordyn Negri, with alternatives to be dark-haired and plain-ish in appearance.

Immediate Ties: Justice Rookwood, Clementine Rookwood
Potential Ties: Incoming firsties!

HADRIAN SCRIMGEOUR

— for Holly Scrimgeour
b. 1828 | UCPB | Slytherin Alumnus | Ministry Occupation | Rep 9

Hadrian Scrimgeour is the father of Holly Scrimgeour. He was born in 1828 as the second son of Charon and Arista Scrimgeour (and the younger brother to Argus Scrimgeour). He attended Hogwarts as a Slytherin. Though he was always seen as living in his brother's shadow, he eventually went onto become more successful than Argus — both career-wise and socially.

He married Margery Goyle, though that marriage came to an abrupt end when she died giving birth to twins in 1876. He remarried two years later to Rosalie Burke. In 1884, all but two of his children perished in the laughing plague. Ever since, he's put much more focus on his career, being a more distant husband and father out of fear that they too will die.

His suggested PB is Sean Bean, with alternatives to have a similar ~aesthetic~.

Immediate Ties: Argus Scrimgeour, Holly Scrimgeour, Camille Scrimgeour
Potential Ties: Lucius Lestrange

MEDIA SCRIMGEOUR

— for Bella Scrimgeour
b. 1842 | UCPB | Slytherin/Hufflepuff Alumna | Socialite | Rep 8

Media Scrimgeour (née Bulstrode) is the mother of Bella Scrimgeour. Born in 1842, Media attended Hogwarts as either a Slytherin or Hufflepuff. While never asocial, she was never considered particularly charming; much of her appeal came from her unfaltering loyalty, which easily allowed her to become a pawn to those who could charm her.

Such was the case when she married Argus Scrimgeour, her first cousin, in an arranged marriage in 1861. She produced a child shortly after, though struggled to conceive (much like many of the women in her family) until she gave birth to twins in 1868. During that period, she struggled with her husband's retirement and instability, and frequently became a victim to his paranoia.

The suggested PB is Amanda Peet, with alternatives to strongly resemble Bella's PB.

Immediate Ties: Argus Scrimgeour, Julius Scrimgeour, Araminta Scrimgeour, Bella Scrimgeour

LAVERNA FLINT

— for Bella Scrimgeour/Lucille Flint
b. 1849 | UCPB | Slytherin Alumna | Socialite | Rep 9

Laverna Flint (née Bulstrode) is the aunt and guardian (technically) of Bella Scrimgeour. Born in 1849, Laverna was the youngest of her siblings. She attended Hogwarts as a Slytherin, though never subscribed to the philosophy of pureblood supremacy in the way her parents did.

Amiable but uncooperative in her youth, Laverna resisted attempts to be married off by her parents, but ultimately succumbed to familial pressures. She married Titanus Flint, a twice-widowed gentleman in his seventies with no living children, and produced one daughter (Lucille Flint) before her husband perished a year later. She was never a stunning socialite, instead preferring the company of a few close friends and family members. She took Bella in during the summer of 1887 and allowed her to pursue an internship at St. Mungo's — at least until April of 1888, when her niece fled the Flint estate after being tortured by her father.

The suggested PB is Jennifer Garner, with alternatives to resemble Bella's PB.

Immediate Ties: Lucille Flint, Bella Scrimgeour
Potential Ties: Annabelle Bones, Elladora Black

FLORIAN BULSTRODE

— for Carius Bulstrode
b. 1845 | UCPB | Slytherin/Ravenclaw Alumnus | Open Occupation | Rep 10

Florian Bulstrode is the father of Carius Bulstrode. Born in 1845 as the first (and eventually and only) son in the Bulstrode family, Florian attended Hogwarts and was sorted into Slytherin or Ravenclaw. While always carrying his family's deeply-held prejudices, he always approached others amicably — no matter their backgrounds — mostly out of fear of being disliked.

Whether he pursued a career after graduation is up to the player, but it would likely be a more interest-based occupation like academia or quidditch (though nothing as risky as curse-breaking). He married Carina Nott shortly after she debuted, and the couple have two children.

The suggested PB is Jude Law, with alternatives to have brown hair and blue eyes.

Immediate Ties: Carius Bulstrode
Potential Ties: Balthazar Urquart

CARINA BULSTRODE

— for Carius Bulstrode
b. 1857 | UCPB | Open House | Socialite | Rep 9

Carina Bulstrode (née Nott) is the mother of Carius Bulstrode. Born early in 1857, Carina began Hogwarts at the same time as her elder brother (Warwick Nott) and was sorted into any house. While never particularly bigoted or catty, Carina valued reputation above anything else; as such, she associated with people of her own blood and class out of convenience.

Carina married Florian Bulstrode within months of coming out, and produced two children within a span of two years. The couple have since been without children, which may have sparked rumors on more than one occasion. The reason for the sudden pause to their ~reproductive habits~ is up to the player, though she does not suffer from fertility issues.

The suggested PB is Gal Gadot, with alternatives to be dark-haired and dark-eyed.

Immediate Ties: Carius Bulstrode, Warwick Nott
Potential Ties: Livia Crabbe, Ursula Black

NARCISSA BULSTRODE

— for Carius Bulstrode/Holly Scrimgeour
b. 1876 | UCPB | Slytherin | Second Year ('88) | Rep 10

Narcissa Bulstrode is the younger sister of Carius Bulstrode. Born in early 1876, she grew up alongside Holly Scrimgeour, her second cousin and best friend. She began Hogwarts in September of 1887 and was sorted into Slytherin. A people-person with a great deal of patience, she may have been suited for Hufflepuff as well — though she likely begged the hat to place her in Slytherin.

Whereas her brother took after their mother in appearance, Narcissa may have taken after her father. She and Holly have begun to grow apart in recent months, as their separate ambitions have left them in separate friend groups. While Holly values knowledge and gaining power, Narcissa simply wishes to have lots of friends — which Holly's unpopularity hasn't helped with.

The suggested PB is Chloe East, with alternatives to be age-appropriate and with dark or light brown hair.

Immediate Ties: Carius Bulstrode, Holly Scrimgeour, Camille Scrimgeour
Potential Ties: Lucille Flint, Bella Scrimgeour, Seneca Lestrange

REGULA BULSTRODE

— for Bella Scrimgeour/Lucille Flint/Carius Bulstrode
b. 1821 | UCPB | Open House | Socialite | Rep 10

Regula Bulstrode (née Crabbe) is the grandmother of Bella Scrimgeour. Born in 1821, Regula attended Hogwarts and was sorted into any house. She likely received her NEWTs, though immediately married her betrothed, (the late) Gratian Bulstrode, after her schooling finished.

She was always the bossy sort of mother, judging every decision her children made. She saw to it that they were all betrothed (with the intention of making sure marriage was the one thing they could not screw up on). Her marriage, while loveless, was built upon mutual respect and understanding, and as such she spoke very highly of her husband until his passing.

Following her husband's passing (and her eldest son's inheritance of their family home), she lived with him for a while before being "gifted" a countryside home (which, in all reality, was Florian's way of telling her "stop trying to tell me how to manage my family"). She took the gift graciously, and now proudly proclaims her widowed status while throwing opium and booze-filled parties every weekend.

The suggested PB is Isabella Huppert, with alternatives to be brown/auburn-haired and light-eyed.

Immediate Ties: Bella Scrimgeour, Lucille Flint, Carius Bulstrode, Julius Scrimgeour, Araminta Scrimgeour, Argus Scrimgeour

Post Log
Hawke's Adoptables
  1. Please let me know if you wish to reserve a character before apping or registering an adoptable just in case there are things that need discussing!
  2. Suggested PBs are just that—suggested—but please run alternative PBs by me before reserving them!
  3. I reserve the right to refuse adoption!
  4. Updated 5.13.18
I have characters labeled in levels of priority. This doesn't necessarily mean I don't want the "low priority" characters made, but rather that they're less intertwined with my character's doings at the current moment! I'd still love to seem them played if you're interested!
  • A "High Priority Character" is one whose actions are directly tied to the actions of my character at the current moment and likely have the ability to make decisions that could affect the fate of my character. Such characters might be parents to unmarried women, potential love interests, etc.
  • A "Medium Priority Character" is a one who is probably mentioned as an NPC somewhere and would be good to have around for current doings, but whose actions and involvement wouldn't likely directly affect whatever plots are happening. Such characters may be members of a friend group, relatives who they rely on for advice but not support, etc.
  • A "Low Priority Character" is one who likely isn't involved with the day-to-day doings with my character, likely because they have a life separate from my character. They may be a younger sister off at finishing school or Hogwarts, a married brother off with his own family, etc.
The Backus Family
— For Magdalena Byrne  & Madeleine Backus  —

BARTON BACKUS
b. 1843 | WCPB | Owner/Baker @ Backus Family Bakery | Suggested PB: Aaron Eckhart
Medium Priority Character

A generally jovial baker, Barton Backus is Maggie’s father. She looks up to his phenomenal baking skills and strives to be as good as him one day. He married for love and is still very much in love with his wife. He focused on raised his children with a good work ethic and had no problems with his children staying in school after their OWLs, so long as they maintained scholarships to do so. He was stunned and a bit angry at Maggie's confession of her elopement to Lorcan Byrne and subsequent purchase of her own bakery in Diagon Alley. He hasn't spoken to her since her birthday May 3rd but will ultimately be supportive and probably even proud.

KATERINA BACKUS NEE KOZLOVA
b. 1846 | WCMB | Manager/Accountant @ Backus Family Bakery | Suggested PB: Eva Herzigova

Katerina Backus is a sweet and kind witch who has very little magical training, her parents having disliked magic and allowed for her to have just enough training so she didn’t blow things up. Her parents were quite upset with her attentions being directed at Barton but couldn’t bring themselves to outright disown her. Instead, they sent Barton and her away quietly with “hush money” to which the two started their own bakery in London after being quietly married. Having a good head for numbers, Katerina saw to the business’s accounts and kept the bakery quite successful. They were able to purchase property outright after moving to Hogsmeade in 1877 and built apartments above the bakery on High Street so the family could live there. She’s ever the doting mother and worries frequently about her children but is always proud of any of their accomplishments. She was quite hurt when she heard of the death of her parents even if she hadn’t spoken to them for two decades. She cried at Maggie's confession, mostly due to the abruptness of it all and not over anger. She's happy for Maggie and figured it was only a matter of time before her daughter too things into her own hands to achieve her dreams. She's remained in contact via letters and will surely be at the grand opening of Maggie's shop.

RYE BACKUS
b. 1865 | WCHB | Assistant Baker @ Backus Family Bakery | Suggested PB: Zachary Grenenger

Rye Backus may be the jokester of the family but it hasn’t stopped him from being just as hard of a worker as his father. He’s easily take over the family business when his father is too old dead to continue. He’s a bit jealous of the money his sisters received from their grandparents and maybe even a bit bitter at why he and his brother didn’t receive any. He was pissed at Maggie's announcement and yelled quite a bit before storming out of the bakery. He hasn't spoken to her since and likely won't go to the grand opening.  Whether he comes around on the idea of Maggie having her own shop will be up to the player

The Beasley Family
— For Raymond Beasley & Burton Beasley

CLAYTON "CLAY" BEASLEY
The Adventurer
b. 1865 | WCHB | Adventurer/Apprentice | Suggested PB: Luke Powell

Clay is the one brother to dream big and to actually attain said dreams. Always the adventurous sort, he jumped at the chance to be an apprentice or lackey to a researcher of sorts that traveled about the world well before his OWLs. Turns out, he's been nothing more than a glorified caddy and simply totes around the heavy things. He doesn't seem to mind though since he still gets to travel the world. His basic needs are seen to by his sponsor while they're traveling but he would need to have another job when he isn't traveling. Chances are he's become a phenomenal pickpocket and often puts on airs of being a debonair society man when out and about. Likely something of a lush and the most likely of his brothers to follow in their father's steps of being an alcoholic.

RODNEY "ROD" BEASLEY
The Intellect
b. 1866 | WCHB | OWL Level Career | Suggested PB: Jazz Pope

Rod is something of an entitled ass and the Intellect of the family. He's the only one of his brothers that received OWLs but only because of his brothers' help. They pooled their money to see to it Rod got an education. But instead of showing thanks by being thankful, he tends to rub it in his brothers' faces. Except for Ray. He no longer does so in front of Ray. He's the one brother that has his own room in the flat they all share, insisting such because he has the best paying job.

ADOPT A BEASLEY, GET A NOLAN SET! #bribery

The Jewell Family
— For Jameson Jewell

STERLING JEWELL
b. Late 1838 | MCMB | Owner/Founder of Jewell Magical Distilleries | Suggested PB: Thomas Krestchmann

Sterling is a muggleborn that inherited his family's distillery when his father passed away in 1859. Having already met and fallen in love with Flo at Hogwarts, he immediately started courting her after her debut in the same year. They were married by the end of the season and welcomed their first son the following year. He adapted the family's distillery to better serve the magical world and started focusing on firewhiskey. He eventually began introducing flavored firewhiskey to the world with a mixture of success in the beginning before it really started catching on. He still very much loves his wife and can never really tell her no. He's all about fairness and as such, has his will well laid out with the company being split evenly between his sons as well as ensuring very generous dowries for his daughters and their own set of shares within the company.

FLORENCE "FLO" JEWELL
b. 1841 | MCHB | Socialite & Secret Accountant of Jewell Magical Distilleries | Suggested PB: Jessica Chastain
Reserved for Fallin!

Flo initially comes off as very sweet and kind but is most certainly a force to be reckoned with. She's not one to be taken lightly, especially where her children are concerned. She fell in love with Sterling after meeting him at school and that love has never faded. She runs a tight ship within the family and even ensures the accounting of the company is kept with perfection. Her kids are her pride and joy but that won't stop her from reprimanding them if she feels the need. She's also been known to meddle in their romantic affairs. Her cameo is featured on the bottle of Flo Firewhiskey which is infused with honey, Sterling's fist flavored firewhiskey.

HENNESSY "HENNY" JEWELL
b. 1860 | MCHB | Co-Manager of Jewell Magical Distilleries & Adventurer | Suggested PB: Tom Hopper
Reserved for Nolan!

Henny is very much a go with the flow kind of guy and tends to be pretty passive where ever conflict is concerned. His profession is his sole focus in life as it is where his true passion lies. Determined and task oriented, the world around him often gets tuned out. As a result, it hasn't benefited his engagement to Felicity Adlard in the slightest. He loves his family but adores his time spent traveling with Jamey in search of new ways to advance the family's company. He loves the experience of the places they travel to even if a friendly competition of sorts has evolved between the brothers over finding the next great concoction of flavors.

MADEIRA "MADS" ---
b. 1865 | MCHB | Adventuring Housewife | Suggested PB: Gabriella Wilde

Mads is, quite simply put, the spitfire of the family so it only made sense that the firewhiskey based off her is one not for the faint of heart. Mads Firewhiskey is infused with extra spice and burns quite a deal more than a basic firewhiskey. She surprised everyone in the family when she found a gentleman that could handle her fiery nature to settled down with. She's enjoyed many adventures since then, as he was a bit of an adventurer himself.

JULEP "JUJU" JEWELL
b. 1868 | MCHB | Sweet Debutante | Suggested PB: Sophie Turner

Where Mads is fiery, Juju is sweet and kind. She never has an unkind thing to say about anyone and instead is the epitome of a quiet and demure young lady. As such, she was the muse behind another sweetened firewhiskey only this one being infused with vanilla, Juju Firewiskey. She tends to be more of an observer and doesn't often get into the middle of all the excitement her family can get into. She's taken to heart the love she sees between her parents and longs for something like it for her future. She's also quite artistic and designed the distillery's insiginia as well as designed the cameo labels for all the firewhiskey line. With the new shop being finished, she started making a variety of merchandise and memorabilia to be sold.

SHERRY "SHER" JEWELL
b. Late 1870 | MCHB | Chemist Student | Suggested PB: Sophie Skelton

Sherry tends to be a good mix of her sisters and has a carefree and fun sort of demeanor but is also very kind and always gives a compliment where she sees fit. She has one more year at school but even then has no big plans to marry right away as she actually shows quite the interest in the inner workings of the distillery. She was the one to suggest the cherry infused firewhiskey, dubbed Sher Firewhiskey, and has proven to have quite the chemist's type of brain.

ADOPT A JEWELL, GET A NOLAN SET! #bribery

The Langley Family
— For Fletcher Langley

KENTON LANGLEY
b. 1833 | MCHB | Healer | Suggested PB: Brad Pitt

Kenton Langley always dreamed of becoming a healer and did. He’s a very focused and driven man who wanted nothing but the best for himself and then his family. He fell in love with Brigit from the moment he met her but nothing solidified until she had become a full healer. They were married the beginning of 1856 and he the ever doting father when Fletch was born in 1857. He was a bit disappointed when it took so long for Brigit to become pregnant again and then quite wary as she struggled with the pregnancy. He asked her not to go back to work once their daughter was born in 1867. He’s probably promoted into a higher position overtime and is up to the player’s discretion. The family moved to Hogsmeade during the big rush in 1877 and could still be there or could have gone to Irvingly. He stayed out of the way of his wife and daughter’s matchmaking scheme’s for Fletcher, knowing his son can handle it on his own in time.

BRIGIT LANGLEY NEE ---
b. 1836 | MCHB | Retired Healer/Socialite | Suggested PB: Kelly Preston
High Priority Character

Brigit Langley was a rather ambitious woman and never expected to fall in the love the way she did with Kenton. And while she loved her son, she wasn’t about to give up her career once he was born. She was secretly pleased when she wasn’t able to get pregnant right away though still happy when she had her daughter ten years after having Fletcher. Unfortunately, the pregnancy and birth took a toll on her and felt her husband’s suggestion of her not going back to work was the best choice. She took a more hands on roll with raising Abigail. The two were always up to matchmaking schemes, certain Fletch would never find a lady for himself as work was clearly his mistress. But now that there is a lady in the picture, she’s unsure of what to think. Whether she’s upset over not being the one to having done the matchmaking or actually having to give up her son to another woman is up to the player Either way, her focus can now fall to getting Abigail married.

ABIGAIL LANGLEY
b. 1867 | MCHB | Debutante | Suggested PB: Kianna Stupakoff
High Priority Character

Late to the Langley party, Abigail was a breath of vibrant fresh air. She’s sweet and bubbly and loves to have a good laugh whenever possible. She loves her big brother and wanted nothing more than for him to be happily settled and with a good wife so easily fell in with her mother and the matchmaking schemes they had. She’s quite happy Fletcher has found a woman for himself but her opinions of Eavan are totally up to the player. Her feelings on being a debutante and her mother’s schemes being turned to her are also up to the player!

I would love for both mother and daughter to be in play asap so they can join in on the upcoming drams for Fletch and Eva!
Family Collage!

The Walsh Siblings
— For Una Walsh

FINLEY BRIDGET WALSH
b. 1864 | MCHB | American Deb/TBD | Suggested PB: Clara McSweeney
Low Priority Character

The calm and quiet one, Finley is something of a black sheep in the loud Walsh family. She’s the most level-headed of them all and never had a problem with simply being a debutante and finding a good husband. That isn’t to say she isn’t smart and able to hold her own.

EIREEN NIAMH WALSH
b. 1866 | MCHB | American Deb/TBD | Suggested PB: Alyda Grace
Low Priority Character

Hands down the wild child of the family, Eireen seems to always have energy and never stops going. She’s got a quick tongue and even faster temper. She doesn’t think before she speaks and leaves a trail of destruction wherever she goes. She has no desire to be a pretty little debutante expected to sit still and do as she’s commanded. She wants a life of travel and excitement and will do just about anything she can to get it.

Both girls will need to come from America so discussions will need to be had on why they’re coming over (I already have ideas), so please get in contact with me if you have interest in the sisters!
Family Comparison!

The Woodcrofts
— For Emmeline Woodcroft

See Canon List

ANDREW WOODCROFT
b. 1835 | WCHB | Open Job | Suggested PB: Kyle MacLachlan
Low Priority Character

Andrew Woodcroft was born in Hogsmeade when it was little more than a hamlet, being a descendent of the original founder. He left shortly after his graduation in 1846-47 only to return in 1875 when his father passed away and left him the Three Broomsticks. Unfortunately, it only remained in the Woodcroft family’s hands for two years having gambled it away in 1877 during the great rush to Hogsmeade. It caused quite the rift between him and his son leaving the two on non speaking terms.

AMELIA WOODCROFT
b. 1842 | WCMB | Open Job | Suggested PB: Kate Beckinsale
Low Priority Character

Amelia Woodcroft is a muggleborn witch that is a kind soul that seems to constantly be playing the mediator within her family. With so much animosity, she just wishes for happiness and understanding.She spends more time putting “fires” out between family members that her children lead their own lives with little influence from her.

HUDSON WOODCROFT
b. 1861 | WCHB | Open Job | Suggested PB: Jan Aeberhard

Hudson Woodcroft is quite bitter over his father’s loss of the Three Broomsticks, feeling it had been his rightful inheritance and now no long speaks to his father and avoids the family home because of it. He does, however, make time for Emmeline when she isn’t at school as she admires him and tries to stay in contact with him as much as she can.

Family Comparison!

Un-BEElievable Bee Set
[Image: peYKwW.png]

[Image: oTkHlW.png]
gorgeous set by MJ
MJ's Adoptables
Guidelines:
  • Please contact me before picking up one of my adoptables! If in doubt as to how to reach me, PM Elias Grimstone.
  • Let me know if you plan to drop the character, temporarily or otherwise! If they go inactive and I don't hear from you, I reserve the right to put them back up for adoption.
  • For the most part bolded facts are fixed, but (depending on the character) I might be flexible on some of the details, provided you discuss your ideas with me first!
Last updated: 5/06/18 | Click here for my plottables!

For Carmelina Cramming
(& Errington Warbeck, Jossima Warbeck )

The Warbecks are a big, happy family from northwest Wales with slightly over-the-top names, who are all up in each other's business and generally obsessive Holyhead Harpies fans. PBs should have some family resemblance, but otherwise Carmelina's siblings are all fairly open to do with as you please, and you're welcome to combine them with other ads where possible!

FAVORETTA ______ NEE WARBECK

B.1850 | MCHB | PB: THANDIE NEWTON

The first child and (probably) her mother's favourite, Favoretta is either married or widowed, with some number of children. She's a bit of a diva, mothers the rest of her siblings relentlessly, and probably has some sort of MC-appropriate pastime or occupation for a married woman - she might be the centre of the MC social scene; may be a chaperone for some younger girls; or maybe she spends her days making ridiculous hats. She was in any house at Hogwarts.

MARMADUKE WARBECK

B.1863 | MCHB | PB: KEIYNAN LONSDALE

Marmaduke is also - you guessed it - super open. Roughly 25, the age difference between him and Carmelina means they didn't get to spend too much of their childhoods together, but they probably wrote to each other a lot and I vaguely headcanon that he's her favourite sibling anyway. He is probably the thoughtful, sensitive, anxious sort, possibly with an artistic streak. Absolutely awful at talking to girls.

GOODLUCK WARBECK

B.1872 | MCHB | PB: BRUNO FABRE

"Lucky" is the surprise!baby of the family, and has been coddled and doted on like nothing else. As well as being embarrassed by his name, he is probably also routinely embarrassed by his older siblings, something Carmelina will no doubt continue to do unknowingly at Hogwarts. His schoolyear is flexible, as is his house.  

For Elias Grimstone
(& Ruth Lockhart)

SIMON GRIMSTONE

B.1834 | WC -> MC MUGGLE | PB: JEROME FLYNN

Father to Elias, Ruth and Tony. Simon comes from Portsmouth and a muggle, working class family. He is skilled in carpentry and - like his father, brothers, and most of the men in the area - apprenticed and worked as a shipwright in the local dockyards. Through industry troubles, he has always struggled to make enough to support his family, though both he and his wife were adamant about giving their children a full education. Proud as he is of Elias' successes, he has always felt awkward accepting the benefits of it in return, which have seen them living a more comfortable life (though Simon continues to have quite a gruff attitude about most middle class society). He has also always struggled with the magical/muggle barrier, feeling a little like an outsider in his own family - but when Ruth and her husband moved to Irvingly, Simon and Lucille finally followed suit. His occupation in Irvingly is open, whether carpentry-related or something entirely different: he may see Irvingly as a second chance of sorts, to be less distant from his children's lives - but he's basically a fish out of water all round! As personality goes, Simon isn't so different from his children: he works hard, has a dry sense of humour (and at heart, maybe he’s a romantic), but he is also hot-headed and very, very stubborn. I am ridiculously attached to Jerome Flynn as his face. xD

LUCILLE GRIMSTONE

B.1837 | WC -> MC AB | PB: LINDA CARDINELLI

Mother to Elias, Ruth and Tony. Lucille has always had an adventurous spirit, though in practice it hasn’t carried her far. Fortunately, she is unafraid of hardship, with a bright demeanour and the resourcefulness and practical sense to usually land on her feet. She is a witch, also born into the working class, and she married Simon for love (although her parents may have expected her to do "a little better" than Simon). Lucille attended Hogwarts in any house, probably to no further than OWL level. She was pleased to have left Portsmouth at last - she was the one who pushed for the move to Irvingly - and is especially grateful to get to spend more time with Rue and to help look after the grandchildren! Lucille has worked throughout her life, and may now run a seamstressing service or something similar out of the house. Suggested face is Linda Cardinelli.

For Porphyria Dempsey
(& Don Juan Dempsey)

The Dempseys are an UCHB family who live near Galway in Ireland. They are all varying levels of eccentric, although still respectable enough to get invited to society things (their reps should reflect this). The name scheme - being named after a poem and the poet who wrote it - was decided on by Eamon and Lowri before they were even married. Much love to Beans for letting me straight-up steal a lot of the descriptions below.

EAMON DEMPSEY

B.1824 | UCHB | PB: GARY COLE

A notable poet and cheerful eccentric, Eamon was his parents' heir. His hobbies include waxing poetic about the wilderness, going on ill-advised sailing ventures, and humouring his wife. Porphyria probably gets on fabulously with him.

LOWRI DEMPSEY NEE _____

B.1836 | UCHB | PB: JULIA LOUIS DREYFUS

Reasonable and well-spoken, Lowri is occasionally tempted to strangle her children our of sheer exasperation. A poet like her husband, she is quite fond of Keats, and took no issue with the naming scheme Eamon proposed. (Except perhaps for Don Juan. That was tempting fate, she thought.)

OZYMANDIAS SHELLEY DEMPSEY

B.1856 | UCHB | PB: HALE APPLEMAN

Their eldest son, Ozy might take the 'KING OF KINGS' instruction too seriously, and never mind the poem's implicit warning. He spends a great deal of time trying to come up with ways to be famous. Porphyria thinks he is ridiculous.

ENDYMION KEATS DEMPSEY

B.1859 | UCHB | PB: LUKE ARNOLD

Vain but cheerful, Endymion works as a cursebreaker/auror/something similarly adventurous-but-flashy. Once banged a Veela in a hammock in the garden, an event witnessed by his mother and Shalott and which has never been quite forgotten by any of them. Knows more about flower language than his sisters consider strictly reasonable. (Can you tell whenever I can't think of a suggested face I just put someone in from Black Sails?)

CHRISTABEL COLERIDGE DEMPSEY

B.1865 | UCHB | PB: MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD

Bright and lovely, Christabel frequently attempts to debunk the unexplained. Though she has always intended on getting married - she has no intention of winding up like Porphyria - she may have an academically inclined job/hobby of some sort until that happens. Porphyria's notoriety may also be haunting Christabel's hurling attempts, so it's no wonder that the two of them bicker a lot.  

LYCORIS WORDSWORTH DEMPSEY

B.1869 | UCHB | PB: ELLA PURNELL

Lycoris is the baby of the family. Pretty and cheerful, she seems kind of normal, which is - well, surprising in their family. Lycoris once startled the family by trolling two of her O.W.L.s but passing all the rest; after graduating Hogwarts, she was probably sent to PSYR for some finishing, a fate passed on from her sister Shalott. (Whether Shalott is any more finished from it is... arguable, so Lowri is waiting with bated breath to see if Lycoris proves an exception.)

Kelly's Adoptables
  1. Please let me know that you wish to reserve a character before apping or registering them!
  2. Suggested PBs are just that—suggested—but please run alternative PBs by me before reserving them!
  3. If you drop a character suddenly and without notice, they go back up for adoption. I'm willing to keep a character under your name if you have to drop them temporarily.
  4. I reserve the right to refuse adoption.
Bree is magical and let me copy this for my own adoptables.
I have characters labeled in levels of priority. This doesn't necessarily mean I don't want the "low priority" characters made, but rather that they're less intertwined with my character's doings at the current moment! I'd still love to seem them played if you're interested!
  • A "High Priority Character" is one whose actions are directly tied to the actions of my character at the current moment and likely have the ability to make decisions that could affect the fate of my character. Such characters might be parents to unmarried women, potential love interests, etc.
  • A "Medium Priority Character" is a one who is probably mentioned as an NPC somewhere and would be good to have around for current doings, but whose actions and involvement wouldn't likely directly affect whatever plots are happening. Such characters may be members of a friend group, relatives who they rely on for advice but not support, etc.
  • A "Low Priority Character" is one who likely isn't involved with the day-to-day doings with my character, likely because they have a life separate from my character. They may be a younger sister off at finishing school or Hogwarts, a married brother off with his own family, etc.

The Ruskin Family
— For Acacia Ruskin

MARTIN RUSKIN
b. 1845 | MCAB | Open | Suggested PB: Gerard Butler

The father of Acacia Ruskin and her siblings. He attended Hogwarts and was likely sorted into Ravenclaw, though this isn't required. He married a vampire in his youth, and had four children with her, before she ran off after they had a fight and she accidentally almost attacked him in rage. The reason for the fight is up for discussion.

He currently lives in Hogsmeade, Scotland with his three daughters, all three attending Hogwarts. His son had died during summer in the Tigerpocalypse. As well as this, he has recently found out that his estranged wife, who he had refused to allow reentry into their lives, had died as well. A caring and loving father, he is constantly looking out for his children and their well being, especially after all of the anti-halfbreed chaos over the summer.

ORINDA RUSKIN
b. 1874 | MCHB | Half-Vampire | First Year (Again) | Suggested PB: Kendall Vertes
High Priority Character

The sister of Acacia Ruskin. She attends Hogwarts, and her house is open. Having to deal with two sisters who have always been protective in their own way, Orinda may be the rebellious one of the siblings, though that is open.

News of her mother's death has recently come to the sisters at Hogwarts, and her reaction is up to player. With the half-breed ban recently lifted, yet some tension still in the air, the youngest Ruskin sister has a lot on her plate.

The Lukeson Family
— For Ace Lukeson

KING LUKESON
b. 1873 | UCPB | Fourth Year | Suggested PB: Johnny Orlando
Low Priority Character

Being named King has left this boy rather flustered on how to best live up to his name, and it doesn't help when he's the youngest son amoung his family. He is the fourth child of his parents, and always feels imaginary pressure weighing on him.

With all of the death in his family, and being under the new guardianship of his oldest brother Ace, the awkwardness is really starting to build. It probably doesn't help that he's being haunted with the memory of his brother and uncle dying in front of him.

His Hogwarts house is open, but I can't see him in Slytherin for the life of me (if you can make it work, go for it). Though for Ace he is Low Priority, for Edgar Rey II I'd see him as a Medium Priority Character

JOLIE LUKESON
b. 1875 | UCPB | Second Year | Suggested PB: Delaney Rose Stein
Low Priority Character

Second of last daughter to the family does not mean that she wasn't spoiled dearly by her parents. This might have gone to her head a bit, but she is still a very sweet girl. Tending to follow Ace around like a puppy, they have a nice sibling bond, and she looks up to him a lot.

Though her house is open, she was not sorted into Ravenclaw, which greatly upset her. Possibly the most effected by the deathes that have happened around her (including also being a witness to the horrible deaths of her uncle and brother), this has shaken her greatly. She gets along with most of her siblings, though finding Sybille a bit odd and preferring to avoid her, but she is very close to her cousin Bellerose Rey. Her name is pronounced zho-LEE.

SYBILLE LUKESON
b. 1877 | UCPB | Baker Wannabe/Incoming Firstie | Suggested PB: Diana Kuleshova

Having always been spoiled, she has surpirsingly not let it go to her head. Having always eagerly spent time with her mother, loosing her has been terribly dreadful for her. Along with other loss in the family, Ace has taken up the task of trying to help her cope with all of this loss.

Her first sign of magic happened in 1878, which her seer grandmother (as well as her seer sister, Avril) then predicted that she would one day become a powerful witch. Hey, two seers saying the same thing must make it true, right?

Though she was told that her father was a werewolf, she never believed it, and the rest of the family never corrected her. Her best friend is her cousin Fleur, and one could say that they act more like siblings than cousins.

The Rey Family (Somewhat)
— For Ace Lukeson

JADE ___ NÉE REY
b. 1846 | UCPB | Socialite | Suggested PB: Charlize Theron
High Priority Character

Ever since Guinevere died, she has constantly hovered and acted as guardian to the Lukeson children (she's really not, but try telling her that). Still convinced that she could at least get the younger children to have the views of blood purity to match her own, she has even gone so far as to screen their letters to the halfblood Rey branch of the family.

While it would certainly be up for debate as to whether it would be legal, Edgar Sr. has made it up in his mind that she is the heir in his will when he passes, as he is determined to keep his money away from his squib son and the rest of that lot.

Her former house is Ravenclaw, and she is married with children (the number of which is up to player). Aiming for family connections, it is very flexable as to which family she has married into as long as they are UCPB with no known scandals.

"ALEX" ___
b. 1840 | UCPB | Open | Suggested PB: Ethan Hawke

Though he is much less judgemental and stiff compared to his with, he is a purist. He never really judged Guinevere for keeping in contact with Hubert, but does agree that Jade is a much better option for the family fortune. His family and house are open, though I would love some connections if possible.

The Bénet Family
— For Claire Bénet

DAMIEN BÉNET
b. 18?? | UCPB | Open | Suggested PB: Chris Pine
High Priority Character

Father of the Bénet twins, he has always been a bit of a light hearted man. Rather than being very upset over they twins' mischief, he tends to find it hilarious. A bit more active in their lives than most Upper Class men would be, he dotes on his little girls, and enjoys spending time with them.

Leaving France after the mourning period for the death of his family, he is still haunted by their loss. This may be one reason why he finds such joy in spending time with his daughters. He did not go to Hogwarts, having attended Beauxbatons Academy of Magic instead.

SARAH BÉNET NÉE BEAUMONT
b. 18?? | UCPB | Open | Suggested PB: Emily Blunt
High Priority Character

Mother of the mischievious twins, she is much more disapproving of their actions. Though she does adore her daughters, she would much prefer them to be more proper young ladies. She is a soft purist, and does worry if Claire will ever show signs of magic. She does wish to have them both betrothed, but isn't sure if it will be a successful wish.

Spending time with the twins is something that she will happily do, but she does tend to feel that her husband is 'hovering' a bit too much in what is supposed to be her status in the household (taking care of the children, of course). After having the twins, she has been told that she may never have any children again, but hasn't told another soul of this. It is open whether she had moved to France after schooling at Hogwarts, or is she was born there, but she is of French decent. If coming from Hogwarts, she was either a Ravenclaw or Slytherin. (Please talk to Bree if you wish for Sarah to be connected to the other site Beaumont family.)

The Bénet Family
— For Conri Power

KIERA POWER
b. 1867 | UCPB | Debutante | Suggested PB: Melina Martin
Low Priority Character

Youngest among her siblings, she is pampered by the rivaling brothers. Though not a brat, she has her moments of letting it get to her head. Always having been their mother's favorite, though being the only other one to know this, she has taken after their mother the most, as a light spirited woman who lives more in the here-and-now.

The constant bickering of her older brothers frustrates her to no end, being the Hufflepuff that she is, and has constantly tried to make peace between the two. Both twins are very protective of her, and do wish to see her married to a good man.

The Rey Family
— For Edgar Rey II

HUBERT REY
b. 1850 | UC | Squib | Open | Suggested PB: Ryan Gosling

Father of Edgar II, he is the first son and third child of his siblings. Being the older twin, he is supposed to be heir to the fortune after his father passes away, but being a squib has put a bit of a complication in that.

His mother is the only reason that he was never officially disowned, but his father does give him the cold shoulder, and continuously states that he does not consider Hubert is heir. Because of this, Hubert has gotten a job and is constantly making connections, just in case there comes a day where his father simply doesn't care what mother says anymore and cuts ties with Hubert's family completely.

Loss has been heavy in his life recently, loosing his twin, one of his nephews, and the sister that actually liked him.

BRENDA REY NÉE ___
b. 1851 | UCMB | Open (Working encouraged) | Suggested PB: Nicole Beharie
High Priority Character

Not only is she the wife of Hubert, but was also the best friend of his sister, Guinevere. Both having gone to school together, they were both in Hufflepuff. Though she's not quite as bubbly as her bestie, she is very loyal to those she cares about.

Jade has always been a thorn in her side, but things have gotten worse since Guinevere's children became orphans. Trying to help Ace and his siblings through this big change, Jade seems to be on a mission to prevent Brenda from being in any contact with her nieces and nephews.

FLEUR REY
b. 1877 | UCHB | Incoming Firstie | Suggested PB: Brooklyn Rae Silver

Youngest child of her family, Fleur is a kind and excitable girl. Extremely close to her cousin Sybille, they have been mistaken for sisters on more than one occasion. Unlike her siblings, she actually gets to go to Hogwarts with the cousin that she shares an age with (an awkward topic among the siblings).

It is up to the player if she shares the same love of cooking and baking that her bestie/cousin Sybille does, or if the interest is there for her at all.

EDGAR REY
b. 1816 | UCPB | Open | Suggested PB: Michael Keaton

Grandfather of Edgar II (though he is quite unpleased that the child was named after him), he has little to no contact of this branch of the family. This is due to the fact that Edgar II's father is a squib. Though never having disowned Hubert, he has always wished to, but did not wish to break the heart of his wife, who continues to love their child dearly.

Not as stern as his grandchildren would like to think, he can be a very caring man, when it counts to him. All of his other children, and even Hubert when it wasn't known that he was a squib, have always been spoiled by their father. His two daughter's branches of kids are still shown kindness, but several of them do not support his views, and therefor typically only see the negative of him.

Both a smart and resourceful man, he was likely in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. He is a stubborn man, though his wife is his voice of reason.

LACY REY NÉE ___
b. 1827 | UCPB Seer | Socialite | Suggested PB: Phyllis Logan
Low Priority Character

A bit 'out there', she is the wife of Edgar Rey. Though sad when learning that Hubert is a squib, she is still loving towards him. It had come as a shock to her, having had no vision of this. Tending to keep her gifts out of the open, she does not want to risk any negative reaction of others or being used because of her gifts.

On the day that Sybille shows her first signs of magic, Lacy had a vision that Sybille would be a powerful witch one day. Family connections would be amazing, if possible.

The Rey Family
— For Hestia Fairchild

ROSIE FAIRCHILD NÉE ___
b. 1850 | MCHB | Open | Suggested PB: Elizabeth Banks

Mother of Hestia and her siblings, she is a new widow, and has recently lost her sons. A caring mother, she still tries to stay strong for her daughters. It had not been her idea to name her children after Greek Deties, but her husband had been so excited over the idea that she hadn't voiced her opinion on the matter. Hestia's recent facination over Quidditch is seen as a coping process, so she had given her daughter permission to try out at the beginning of her second year of Hogwarts. Her house is open, but I can't imagine her as a Slytherin. I would adore some family connections, if possible.

The Lyness Family
— For Juniper Lyness

EMILY LYNESS
b. 1883 | UCHB | Half-Veela | Child | Suggested PB: Feona Zagorskaya
Medium Priority Priority Character

Adored daughter of Juniper and Andrew, Juniper considers her the favorite of her children so far. Mainly due to the fact that the young girl is the closest of her children to being an extension of herself (because they are both female). As a result, Juniper very much likes to pamper the girl, and that may go to Emily's head.

Like her mother, she tends to be attracted to shiny objects, though her fascination extends beyond jewelry at times (kleptoshiniac - a kleptomaniac that only steals shiny things, but mainly from her parents). Her parents are guessing that this is a faze.

DAVID LYNESS
b. 1885 | UCHB | Half-Veela | Child | Suggested PB: Open
Low Priority Character

Though less doted on by Juniper, her son is also viewed as an extension of herself, though less so than the female child. This may lead to jealousy, though he is still pampered anyway. At times, he will show acts of rebellion when seeing his sister gets more attention than him, and this could cause a bit of chaos in the household. He may even break things for attention.

The Middlemiss Family
— For Juniper Lyness

EDMUND MIDDLEMISS
b. 1821 | UC | Muggle | Open | Suggested PB: Jeff Goldblum
High Priority Character

As a widower, Edmund Middlemiss's world is his daughters, both biological and adopted. Especially the younger pair. Unfortunately, his eldest has fallen a bit to the wayside, as his second daughter is the spitting image of his late wife and the youngest...is a veela (a fact that he does not know, and he might not even know what those are).

He never remarried after Lenobia's death, out of heartache, though he may have taken a mistress (or perhaps a male lover). Besides his lasting love and grief for his late wife, he is a agreeable, yet close minded man, who adopted a young veela, who's turned out to be his favorite (though of course, the second daughter does enjoy some spoiling), shortly after his wife's death. He visits his wife's grave weekly.

BEGONIA ___ NÉE MIDDLEMISS
b. 1854 | UC | Muggle | Open | Suggested PB: Haley Webb

The eldest of the sisters, Begonia is a jealous and stubborn woman who, in a very bizarre case, seems to be suffering Jan Syndrome - AKA Middle Sibling Woes. Such is life for the muggle sister of a muggleborn who resembles your dead mother and an adopted veela. Her sisters are a pair of spoiled brats, so, Begonia decided to get even. She managed to find a magical husband, and has at least two children. She knows of magic, now, but she still doesn't know what Juniper is.

Magic by MJ!
[Image: pbH8Qz.png]
[Image: IyGtyD.png][Image: fbG6udO.png]
[Image: uZwWyBq.jpg]
TÉ'S ADOPTABLES GUIDELINES
  • Interested in a character? Let's have a chat! You can PM me, hit me up in the cbox or skype me! Reservations last one week.
  • Names/ages are fixed. Play-bys are not.
  • If you're going to drop a character, please let me know. If you lose one in the AC and do not reactivate within a week (or contact me), I reserve the right to re-request.
  • I'm not above bribery of the graphics variety! (i.e. I'll make you a set or gif av!)

The Wood Family
WORKING CLASS ◈ HOGSMEADE
Founder — Declan Wood
Currently played — Joella Wood

Declan's parents were middle class childhood sweethearts. She was a muggleborn and he was an oblivious muggle. Her parents sent her off to "a lady's proper boarding school" to cover her attendance at Hogwarts. After she completed her education, she had a coming out in muggle society. It wasn't long before she and Max courted, became engaged and then wed.

It was when Rosaline was pregnant with Tabitha, the youngest of their six children, that Declan had shown his first sign of magic. Rather unfortunately, it was in front of his father. Rosaline outed herself to defend her son, not realizing the full extent of Max's fear. By the next day, she and all five children were turned out on the street. This made the family fall from middle class to working class. They settled in Hogsmeade. Luckily, Rosaline had done well in herbology at school and was able to find work at an apothecary as a gardener. It was long hours and she was forced to leave the children at home to their own devices.

In 1883, Rosaline took a job as a cook for an upper class household, as it paid better than the apothecary and the mistress of the home (Elsbeth Lupin) was kind enough to allow her daughters into the household staff as kitchen maids, tiny cleaners and the like. The Lupin and Echelon-Arnost household has lots of drama and the servants are often asked to do things far beyond their normal job duties, so this could be an interesting played dynamic! (Ex. Elsbeth is a squib masquerading as a witch and has managed to keep these hidden from society, but obviously her staff would catch on quickly since they're around her often. All household staff — yes, even the children — have taken an unbreakable vow to keep this, and any other secrets they might stumble upon, to themselves.)

They all live in a two bedroom apartment rented in Pennyworth, Hogsmeade. Each bedroom has two small beds, which means that Rosaline and Declan share one room and the girls share the other (Maxine and Cleo are in one bed, with Dolly, Joella and Tabitha in the other. Tabitha often wanders into Rosaline's bed.)

Rosaline Wood neé Jones
b. 1851 | Divorced | Single mother of 6 | Muggleborn
Cook to UC Lupin Household (Elsbeth Lupin Leon Lupin)

Much like Molly Weasley! She's had a tough life but is scrappy enough to have been able to raise all 6 kids on her own, without financial help, losing any to hard labor or poverty induced illness. She's been concentrating on the kids and work for the longest time, but now that Declan is set in his career (pro quidditch player) and the girls are well taken care of, she's been quietly developing a relationship. (Male, female, age, class and blood status totally open!) She's very protective as a mother so I see her trying to keep this a secret. Personally, I'd love it if it were her employer, someone much younger than her or something else controversial to give the family some angst. She is great at herbology and has her own garden. She sells herbs on the side to apothecaries, potion makers and healers.

Playby: Totally open, so long as she's brunette! Pictured is Helena Bonham-Carter.

Maxine Wood
b. 1871 | Gryffindor | Halfblood
Left school after she received her OWLs and has an OWL level career. Mediwitch preferred but not necessary.

A lot like her mother. A whirlwind, hot-tempered and fiesty, with a sporty side. She enjoys quidditch and is highly competitive. Her relationship with Declan is strained, but they force themselves to get along for their family's sake. It's difficult living under one roof, but there's no longer a worry about food or shelter, or how to afford the little girls' schooling now that three of them are working. She dreams of total independence, but knows it's not likely. A romance/flirtation or three with Declan's teammates or quidditch rivals would be highly entertaining!

Playby: Totally open, so long as she's brunette with light eyes! Pictured is Alycia Debnam Carey.

Cleo Wood
b. 1874 | Ravenclaw | Seer | Halfblood
Hogwarts Student

Bookish, practical, enjoys more refined things in life. As a child, she had mild premonitions and the like but seeing as how seers don't run in the family, nothing was ever made of it. As she's hit puberty (up to player for timing), she's realizing her seer abilities. She has foreseen Tabitha's untimely death but does not know the where, when and why. This drives her crazy and she's on edge more often than not. At the moment, she's keeping her visions as secret as possible until she can learn more about them and has become obsessed with divination, tea readings and other known seers like Cassandra Trelawney.

Playby: Totally open, so long as she's brunette with light eyes! Pictured is Sammi Hanratty.

Dolly Wood
b. 1877 | Halfblood | Twin to Joella | Squib
Scullery Maid to Lupin Household (Elsbeth Lupin Leon Lupin)

Her personality is open. Note that her twin, Joella Wood, is on the more quiet and reserved side. She turned 11 on January 15, 1888 and will not receive her Hogwarts letter. As such, her family will have to figure out what to do with her so that she can get an education of some kind and hopefully contribute. Otherwise, she's likely destined to spend the majority of her life as a maid. They live in Hogsmeade, so it's odd for her to live near Hogwarts but will never be able to see it. The mistress of the house is a squib but the household is sworn to keep it secret. Dolly will likely gravitate toward her and it is very likely that Elsbeth would take her under her wing and pamper her, dress her like a little doll and basically treat her as a spoiled pet. This will cause tension to ripple throughout the family: jealousy, distress, discomfort, etc.

Playby: should be same as '@Joella Wood'

Tabitha Wood
b. 1879 | Halfblood
Scullery Maid/Playmate to Lupin Household (Elsbeth Lupin Leon Lupin)

The family darling. Rambunctious, cheerful, playful and incredibly curious. Her curiosity gets her into trouble. She's often roped into being a playmate for Leo Lupin (4 years) and Lysander Echelon (4 years, current NPC, secret!son to August Echelon-Arnost - aka Elsbeth's brother - and Lyra Potter which means he's half-vampire), since she's the closest in age to them. She will be a temporary character, since she will die before she receives her Hogwarts letter. The when, where and why is up to the player to decide!

Playby: Totally open, so long as she's brunette with light eyes! Pictured is Brooklyn Rae Silzer.

The Lupin Family
UPPER CLASS ◈ HOGSMEADE
Founder — Elsbeth Lupin
Currently played — Leon Lupin August Echelon-Arnost

Unknown to the public, Elsbeth and Lupin married to cover up her pregnancy — which was most definitely not Leon's doing. She'd had too much fun at the quidditch world cup in 1883 and there is a 100% chance that his father is a professional quidditch player from the french team. Elsbeth is as far from mentally stable as one can get. If you're unfamiliar with her, her daily activity list includes day-drinking, afternoon-drinking and evening-drinking, meddling in things that are none of her business, plotting, lying and cougar-ing around with working class errand boys and an often absent Leon also likes to drink but is a busy entrepreneur and travels often. He also likes to sleep around, has secretly funded Madam @'Tessa Van Patten' 's teashop front for a secret!brothel the Painted Lady and likely has actual biological children floating around the world.

"Leo" Leonard Lloyd Lupin II
b. January 10, 1884 | "Pureblood" (Mother is a squib pretending to be a witch, father is pureblood)

Leo is a spoiled trouble-maker. He spends most of his time hanging out with Lysander Echelon-Arnost, his uncle August Echelon-Arnost 's ward (secret!son) who is also secretly a half-vampire, harassing his nannies, vying for his mother's affection and zipping around the estate on the baby broom Thom Pettigrew gave him. This means that Leo is destined to be talented at quidditch, an emotional hot-mess and a future womanizer. It would not be a stretch to have him dabble in dark magic. My more immediate plans for him include mistreating animals and other children and possibly causing physical harm or even death to them.

Playby: Entirely open, so long as he's brunette with blue eyes. Pictured is Imran Chelabiev.

Elsbeth's Lady's Maid(s)
Working Class | Sworn to secrecy by way of an unbreakable vow | Signed contract for 10 years of service with the very high pay of 10G weekly
Elsbeth has two lady's maids because she is incredibly difficult to deal with and multiple people are needed to care for her for their own sanity. Often they are given menial tasks, are accused of sleeping with a family member or Leon (could be true!). Their true personalities are open, but around Elsbeth they are required to be meek and obedient. I would love for one to be the angel on her shoulder and the other to be the devil on her other shoulder. The angel encourages her to make good decisions on her watch whilst the devil encourages her to do the opposite. Elsbeth has a thing~ for the angel, whilst the devil has a thing~ for Elsbeth. The angel, meanwhile, is oblivious to it all and has a thing~ for August! Angel reserved for Nichole
Angel playby: Open to anyone. Devil playby: Open to anyone, so long as they aren't blonde.

The Echelon & Echelon-Arnost Family
UPPER CLASS ◈ HOGSMEADE, LONDON, ELSEWHERE
Founder — Elsbeth Lupin
Currently played — Leon Lupin August Echelon-Arnost

Elsbeth's parents married for love and Merlin bless him — he hadn’t a care that she was a widow with a sprinkling of three young, bratty blonde children. It helped that that Jena was a very attractive young widow… and that she’d inherited the majority of her husband’s wealth. Their coupling produced six more children, all blonde haired and blue eyed (the Echelon genes are strong.) The family is a typical pureblood upper class family: much wealth that stems from the German side of the family (rumor has it that money was laundered from nobility hundreds of years ago, but the claim was never proven), obsessed with society's approval, a penchant for drama and a hell of a lot of dysfunction. The eldest son of the family was a criminal involved in human trafficking and then murdered Sebastian, who is Hannah Pettigrew 's father.)

Corina -- nee Echelon
b. 1851 | Pureblood | Wife to (open) & Mother to (#) of children
Child from Jena Echelon Arnost's first marriage. Has an opiate addiction and is dumber than a box of rocks.
Playby: Open to anyone blonde haired and blue eyed.

Thorben Echelon
b. 1852 | Pureblood | Open
Child from Jena Echelon Arnost's first marriage. Has had multiple young wives and mistresses, the former of which have all died in childbirth and have failed to give him an heir. He's tiring of marriage but as the eldest Echelon, needs to produce an heir.

Idelle -- nee Echelon-Arnost
b. 1854 | Pureblood | Widow & Mother to (#) of children
Was Elsbeth's BFF until she was outed as a squib, has since washed her hands of her. She thinks it's ridiculous that August still caters to her and if it weren't for her own reputation, she'd have outed her as a squib years ago. She'd once had hopes that she and Elsbeth could reconcile and invited her to her wedding. Elsbeth didn't show and that hope was crushed. Outwardly, she's respectable and uptight. She's an overbearing mother (she learned from the best). It is up to the player to decide her late husband's death time/cause. Could be natural causes?! Could be murder?! Could be dark arts gone wrong?! She is obsessed with staying young and beautiful and tries all kinds of illegal potions and spells (think unicorn blood or a baby's finger for ingredients) — but first tests it on maids and other servants.

Ferdinand Frederick Echelon-Arnost
b. 1858 | Pureblood | Open
Hurlable! Personality is open.

Leisa Karina -- nee Echelon-Arnost
b. 1861 | Pureblood | Wife & Mother to (#) of children
Personality is pretty open. Typically the fun loving, cheerful, turn a blind-eye sort. She just wants everyone to get along.
Beanie's Ads
Hi MTV welcome to my crib
I'm Beanie and these are my character ads. If you're interested please contact Cassius Lestrange !
  • Reservations last for 2 weeks, usually, but if you need longer I won't be pressed.
  • I am v. flexible on activity, but if I feel that after ~6 months you're not really using the character, (repeated missed ACs, etc.) I might ask you to give them back.
  • Please include the family section in your app.
  • Bold is in stone, anything else is flexible.
Junior Assistant to the Minister
[Image: vh3dox.png]
(Dumbing of Age, David M. Willis)

THAT'S IT, THAT'S THE AD

Jk: #20s, #WCAB/MCAB, #opengender, #openrace, #soopen.

The assistant should be earnest and a little too cheerful to Get sarcasm.
I need them in my life.

Julian Aramis Fisk
[Image: tumblr_npdyhnnlRG1tk22j8o4_500.gif]
#MCHB | #30S | # HURLABLE #BIGPLAYEDFAM

Born in 1853, Julian is the second-eldest of the Fisk kids. A former cursebreaker, Julian had to stop that once he lost a leg in 1882. Now he has a #VEprosthetic, and writes adventure novels as a career. A cheerful, clever, but not particularly responsible dude.

Probably this is why he is one of the world's worst chaperons to Zelda; used to his sister being responsible, Julian would go with her to events, get drunk, and more or less abandon her until it was time to go home. Although this was, mostly, fine, it did backfire when Zelda went off to cavort with J. Alfred Darrow. Whoops!
Also worth noting: Fisks are ethnically Jewish, mostly but not entirely secular religiously.
Pictured is Richard Rankin, with alternatives to be age-appropriate and brunette or red-haired.

Played Connections: Zelda Fisk Ari Fisk Roslyn Ross Nemo Fisk

August's Housekeeper
[Image: tumblr_osrb1p5sQt1w9gkvno2_540.gif]
#WCAB | #30S | #LGBT+ | #PLOTTYGOODNESS

For August Echelon-Arnost
Miss A is August's personal assistant turned housekeeper, who has been with him since he started his law practice in 1879. She runs the household staff but also completes office admin tasks, and has 2-4 years of Hogwarts schooling under her belt. She should be in her thirties - she's young for a long-term housekeeper, but started out assisting in the law office.

A is the only person in the house who knows that August's son is a half-vampire. She would very likely never reveal this because she is very loyal to both August and Lysander. A runs a tight ship, which is probably why August had a big non-reaction when he found out that she's a lesbian a few years ago.  She's super flexible and I'd love to see her. Pictured is Melanie Scrofano, but I don't really care!

Coming Soon: #Fisksibs, #Ross(es), #OfficeoftheMinister

brb i am Anxiety
Hello, and welcome to Elaine's wanted ads. This is going to be a bit of a mess at first, just a warning, because I'm getting used to things. Code credit goes to Bree - it's a hover thing. Faces are negotiable unless stated within. If adopting from a Relatives collection, please include the Family section.
For Ambrosia Shinnick
These aren't the only members of the family, as each of these couples has at least a couple of children.

Barnaby Thompson is one of the uncles of Ambrosia and Nectar Shinnick, the husband of their maternal aunt, Antiope. He has a respectable, but quirky, occupation - perhaps an obliviator or museum curator, and has an unusual pet (I personally sponsor an Augurey). Blood status and house are open. Suggested face claim is Steve Carell, but anyone of a similar age, bespectacled, and dark haired will do. Name can be discussed,
surname may become set in stone if Antiope is claimed.
Antiope Thompson née Griffin is the maternal aunt of Ambrosia and Nectar Shinnick. As the middle child, and thus older sister to Penthesilea, Antiope has taken something of a maternal figure in her nieces' lives, when she's there. She is a socialite, but does spend a significant amount of her time in charitable pursuits, and enjoys archery just as well as Ambrosia. She was likely a Gryffindor. Suggested playby is Rachel Weisz, with alternates to be age appropriate and dark haired. Married surname can be discussed, first name may be adjusted, though I would prefer that Antiope remain. Alternate names should be of Grecian mythos origination.
Abigail Griffin née OPEN is the wife of Deiphobus Griffin, and thus the lady of the house in which Ambrosia and Nectar live. Granted, she doesn't live in the Hogsmeade house, favoring the country estate over the village. She was likely a Slytherin in her Hogwarts days, though now she spends most of her time writing poetry and tending to nonmagical roses in her country garden. Suggested playby is Kate Hudson, but anyone age appropriate and blonde will do. First name can be discussed, can possibly be combined with another adoptable if agreed upon.
Deiphobus Griffin is the maternal uncle to Ambrosia and Nectar, elder brother to Antiope and husband to Abigail. He keeps dangerous plants in the garden, potentially as a theft deterrent system - or perhaps just out of a fascination with them. He may also work with dangerous animals, such as dragons or hippogriffs. He was either in Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, and did quite well in school. Suggested face claim is Hugh Jackman (I'll love you forever if you use him), with alternatives to be age appropriate and dark haired. First name may be adjusted, though I would prefer that Deiphobus remain. Alternate names should be of Grecian mythos origination.
Marmaduke Nealy is the husband of Ambrosia and Nectar's paternal aunt Virginia. His personality and history are mostly open, but I'd like him to be in the Ministry - something a bit dangerous. His name should sound a bit over the top. Hogwarts house and blood status are open, but he is upper class. Suggested playby is David Tennant with alternatives to embody the dangerous stern look that the picture provides and be age appropriate. Hair color doesn't matter. Can be combined with another adoptable.
Virginia Nealy née Shinnick is the demure paternal aunt of Ambrosia and Nectar Shinnick. She is modest, kind, and gentle. She is not one for gossip, and likely enjoys one specific athletic activity, but besides that has no other athletic interests. She may have been a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw in her Hogwarts days. Suggested playby is Rena Sofer with alternates to be age appropriate and dark haired.

For Lydia Harleston
This is merely the family members that Lydia lives with...and Wilford. Regarding her brothers, sisters-in-law, and daughters, please inquire via PM.

Leopold Harleston, as the eldest son, always found himself under a certain measure of pressure from his parents. He found his place shortly after leaving school as a healer, before he brought his young family to Hogsmeade. And his mother. His personality is mostly open, but he loves his mother enough that he brought her with him to Hogsmeade. Pictured is Boyd Holbrook.
"Geraldine" is Leopold's wife. She never entirely recovered from the loss of young Olivia, her youngest child, to the Laughing Plague. Other than this, her personality and background are pretty open. I'd like her to have natal family connections if possible. Pictured is Bella Heathcote, but her face is largely open. Other children are largely up to the player claiming this character (but I'm hoping for at least 2 because Julie Andrews as a grandma :D).
"Cynthia" is the family's maid. She's been with the family for the last five years, hired shortly after completing her first year of Hogwarts. She is sixteen, and may have some sort of devastating secret that could break her reputation. Probably thinks Lydia is weird. Face up to player.
Wilford Harleston is the rebel child, the son who became a curse-breaker. Much of his personality is open, but he is adventurous for certain. He does love his mother, though. Pictured is Finn Jones; alternatives should be of smiliar age and coloring.

For Killian Tabiner
Carice van Houten
Georgette Sabilline née Tabiner
44-45 | UCPB | OPEN Class of '61 or 62 | REP 7
Meddling Socialite

Born in 1843, Georgette is Killian's younger sister, and his closest living friend. Though "ally" is more the term. The two hatched a harebrained scheme to obtain riches through having him marry his young ward, Regina. He hasn't told her that the plan is off, though he has convinced her that a marriage between the two would never be legally possible. She is self-absorbed, conniving, and ruthless, having single-handedly planned to sabotage Regina's debut with that gaudy ruby-adorned garment. She disapproved of him keeping her close to the vest, however, and, if she'd had it her way, would have caused situations for Regina to become socially embarrassed.

Pictured above is Carice van Houten, though anyone of red or black hair and in their early to mid forties would suffice. Surname can be changed if you dislike Sabilline, but I am very set on Georgette due to the inspirational material. Age dependent upon date of birth.

For Dahlia McRae
Luke Evans
Iain McRae
30-31 | UCHB | OPEN Class of '75 or 76 | REP 10
Gentleman of Leisure or Respectable UC employment

At only five (ish) years his wife's senior, the marriage was quite clearly not arranged - compounding that with the fact that his wife's parents were muggles...well. It was thanks to his youngest sister they even met, as he hadn't noticed her during their few shared Hogwarts years, that they fell so hard, so fast for one another. He kept everything formal, however, outside of letters sent and received between the two between "meetings"

Iain's habits and hobbies are open, though I would like to see him doing something involved with horses and equestrian-like magical creatures such as Hippogriffs. His Hogwarts house is open, though I would prefer not Hufflepuff unless the muse is really leaning that way for you. He is the extroverted compliment to Dahlia's introverted anxiety, and understanding regarding her irrational fear of dolls.

Pictured is Luke Evans, with alternatives to be of similar age bracket and preferably dark haired, though I will love you forever if you take Luke. Name is non-negotiable.

Martin Sheen
Archibald McRae
58-59 | UCHB | OPEN Class of '47 or 48 | REP 10

Archibald McRae is a man who takes no nonsense, while being perhaps one of the kindest men you may have encountered. He enjoys horses, and cares for his children dearly - though his daughter causes innumerable headaches within the household. He fears that Shona may never find a suitable husband who can handle her antics. He was not his father's firstborn son, but he inherited after his elder brother, Calder, died suddenly. Exact death circumstances are up to player.

Pictured is Martin Sheen, with alternatives to be age-appropriate and blue-eyed. A high alternate preference is Michael Keaton. Name is non-negotiable.

Sigourney Weaver
Beatrice McRae née open
52-53 | UCMB | Hufflepuff Class of '53 or 54 | REP 10
Socialite & Mother

Beatrice knows what Dahlia's going through. The intergration into wizarding adult society is much more difficult than it was for them as young girls at Hogwarts. Both being Hufflepuffs, they likely had the easiest time of it, too, being a house of loyalty rather than courage, knowledge, or ambition. It's because of this that Beatrice has effectively adopted Dahlia socially, helping her navigate the delicate social climate.

Beatrice is kind, loving, and understanding, more likely to make a friend than an enemy. As a muggleborn herself, she understands both sides of society better than any of her children or her husband, offering advice and guidance whether asked for it or not. She means well, and loves her children, but is the typical upper-class mother in that she tended to be hands-off when they were young. Now that they're older, though, she's desperate to have Shona married well.

Pictured is Sigourney Weaver, with alternatives to be age-appropriate and possess brown eyes. A high alternate preference is Mary Steenburgen. Name is non-negotiable.

Chris Pine
Kenneth McRae
28-29 | UCHB | OPEN Class of '77 or 78 | REP 10

The family pretentious ass. Kenneth is the sort who, in his childhood, thought he could save the world. Now that he's an adult, though, he thinks that his presence is enough to make it better. He is pompous and a bit preachy, and that might be why he's not married yet. Not many people would marry a jerk unless he was their last resort, after all. The most likely house he would've been in is Slytherin, but it's open because of his childhood innocence.

Pictured is Chris Pine, alternatives should be of age appropriate (up to 36 years of age because Dawson casting is a thing around here) and of similar coloring, preferably with blue eyes. Name is non-negotiable.

Billie Piper
Shona McRae
25 | UCHB | OPEN Class of '82 | REP 9
Aging Debutante/Secret Activist

Shona doesn't want to get married. She wants to be her own woman, wants women to be more than ornamental pretty things for men to parade about and flaunt. Her parents and brothers think she's very strange for it all, but to an extent, she and Dahlia understand each other. Shona thinks Dahlia is a bit weak and needs to stand up for herself, but at least Dahlia doesn't think she's odd. After all, the two were friends in their Hogwarts days. Shona would automatically be invited to Dahlia's more intimate tea group, as she is the most trusted member of Dahlia's circle of friends.

Pictured is Billie Piper because she's amazing - alternatives (though I hope you take Billie!) should be blonde, brown-eyed, and age-appropriate. Name is non-negotiable.

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon
[Image: bPyv7O4.jpg]
Postlog | Networking

(This will get pretty later)
Dantes Wants

Maddies See @"Magdalena Backus" wanteds

___ Valenduris // 25 // UC // PB // Suggested Playby Kiera Knightly
An incredibly intelligent and confident woman, Mrs. Valenduris doesn’t have much consideration for the good opinion of society.  She dearly loves her husband but will also acknowledge that it is odd, to have step children old enough to be your own father!  She has a reputation of 4, for general eccentricity and her odd marriage.  She is faithful, and doesn’t see her husbands age when she looks at him, but finds him funny and engaging.

___ Valenduris // lots  // UC // PB/HB // Suggested Playby OPEN
Meserimus has been married 3 times, his second wife was a woman of colour, and so any children of that marriage should also be POC
Children
1. SON ____ Valenduris // 54 // from 1st Marraige
2.SON ____ Valenduris // 46 // from 1st Marraige
3. DAUGHTER ____ Valenduris // 37 // from 1st Marraige
4. DAUGHTER ____ Valenduris // 27 // from 2nd Marraige
5. SON ____ Valenduris // 24 // from 2nd Marraige
6. DAUGHTER ____ Valenduris // 21 // from 2nd Marraige
7. DAUGHTER ____ Valenduris // 20 // from 2nd Marraige
8. SON ____ Valenduris // 8 // from 3rd Marraige
9. DAUGHTER ____ Valenduris // 6 // from 3rd Marraige
10. DAUGHTER ____ Valenduris // 3 // from 3rd Marraige
Grandchildren/Inlaws
Son 1 - Wife, Children between the aged 15-20
Son 2 - Wife, Children between the ages of 5-16
Daughter 3 - husband, Children between the ages of 5-17
Daughter 4 - husband, Children between the ages of 1-7
Daughter 6 - Possibly - husband Child aged 1-3
Daughter 7 -Possible husband child aged 0-1

Archimedes Valenduris // 110-120 // UC // PB // Suggested Playby Open- but you know he's an owl.
Archimedes is a cantankerous and rather angry sort of man - he had a talent for transfiguration, and wanted to develop a new type of animagus transformation whereby the wizard would retain the power of speech - he succeded - sort of. He managed to turn himself into an owl, and he could speak - the problem -he hasn't been able to turn back. He has spent the last 60 years as an owl, living with Meserimus and his family. He HATES children so Meserimus job choices and family size are a type of living hell for him. He dislikes people and will sometimes pretend to be a stuffed owl if new people come to see Meserimus just so he can avoid talking to them, and explaining his condition and his failure again. He lives in Hogwarts with Meserimus during term time and splits his time between Meserimus rooms and harassing students in the Owlery. He cannot use magic, he may be able to plot out turning back into a human but if he does he will not retain his animal form/speech combo.

(Remegius) Valenduris // 110-130 // UC // PB // Suggested Playby Patrick Stewart
Remegius is just a suggested name, he is the 'baby brother' of Meserimus -the two are best friends but also squabble like they are still children. The Younger Valenduris has an equally large and sprawling family as Meserimus, and has either been married at least twice, or married once with LOTS of children (think 13+) and mocks Meserimus 'small' family. He is jovial, young at heart, and incredibly intelligent, think top flight ravenclaw back in the day. He is more of a bookish academic than Meserimus, for while Meserimus wanted to be a success Remegius wanted knowledge for knowledges sake. He could be a professor, and the two brothres could argue over which subject is better. He is shorter than Meserimus and is thusly referred to as 'squirt.'

Played Family:
Meserimus Valenduris

[Image: ItXbzb.png]
<3 Nolan sets are crack!
[Image: haddie_zps26uqdttk.jpg]
I'm Doing a Challenge! HELP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plottable Characters Charming 14 5,093 May 16, 2018 – 12:14 AM
Last Post: Elias Grimstone