Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
The Blooming Rose
-
05 March, 1888
— Anais —
Mother and I have been arguing over the circumstances around your upcoming debut. We eventually concluded that the best way to solve our issue would be to request your input. So I ask you: Do you have any specific requests for your coming out, whether it be a date, place, or theme?
— Mathias —

MJ made this set and I shall never forget it
Post Log
-
07 March, 1888
— Mathias —
I think a garden themed debut would be great but I would love to hear your thoughts and mother's as well. As for the place, if Elkmire Estate is available I see no problem with it as the venue. I do wish that my coming out be held in July, in celebration of my birthday but you think its too long then I think May or Late April would be appropriate. If you'd like to discuss it more thoroughly then you should accompany me on my next fitting.
— Anais —

-
08 March, 1888
— Anais —
A garden theme is easy enough to handle, I suppose. Mother wanted something sleek and glamorous, but I thought it would be too showy for your tastes. I thought something smaller—though no less stunning—would suffice. Your debut would not be scheduled any later than the end of June, as I would appreciate the chance to see you courting by the end of the season.
— Mathias —

MJ made this set and I shall never forget it
Post Log

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Finlay Connolly
September 21, 2018 – 12:45 AM
Last Post by Durant Lécuyer
June 6, 2018 – 12:26 AM
View a Printable Version