Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
It was considered fashionable to have one's teeth removed in one's teens or twenties and replaced with dentures. This saved the time and money required to maintain them and avoided the potential for toothaches. — Lynn ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Brigit Langley for Fletcher Langley.
The Matchmaking Menace
Her niece's humility was an admirable thing and had the added advantage of leaving Temperance feeling as though she was constantly rendering Blythe dumb with her words of wisdom and encouragement.Temperance Fairchild in Messiah
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post at least once with the same character every day for a month.
>
<

Hey Sister, Missing Hogwarts Yet?
Private 
June 13, 1889
Dear Melly,
How has summer been for you so far? It feels weird being outside of Hogwarts. Some of my friends mentioned that Witch Weekly said that Hogwarts might only allow learning from books. Is that true? Do they even tell you if it is, or do only the heads of house and their bosses know?

If that's true, I hope they don't ban quidditch. What an awful thought. Especially since I just became captain. How would anyone learn potions anyway? Or wand movements, really, if you think about it.

Summer has been nice so far, though a bit dull. Still wondering what I want to do with my life. Next year will be my last year. How weird is that? Being an adult and all. It's hard to imagine.

Your Brother,
Lucky

@Carmelina Cramming/@Elias Grimstone

Lady made Magic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Private Hey Bro, How's it Going? Goodluck Warbeck 0 257 February 6, 2019 – 1:24 AM
Last Post: Goodluck Warbeck
Private I've Been Missing You Charles Caulfield 3 271 January 17, 2019 – 2:05 PM
Last Post: Emmeline Woodcroft
  Spend my time missing you Calla Potts 2 276 January 8, 2019 – 11:00 PM
Last Post: Calla Potts
  New Sister Rufus Bixby 1 216 December 20, 2018 – 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sloane Bixby
Read Only From Hogwarts with Love Claire Bénet 0 256 November 18, 2018 – 1:16 AM
Last Post: Claire Bénet