Charming is a Victorian Era Harry Potter roleplay set primarily in the village of Hogsmeade, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the non-canon village of Irvingly. Characters of all classes, both magical and muggle — and even non-human! — are welcome.

With a member driven story line, monthly games and events, and a friendly and drama-free community focused on quality over quantity, the only thing you can be sure of is fun!
  • Newbie Guide
  • Apps
  • Rules
  • Playbys
  • Policy
  • Buddy System
  • History Lists
  • Occupations
  • Census
  • Adoptables
  • Hogwarts '86
  • CML
  • The Daily Prophet Headlines
    04.22 Accidental Magic Reversal Squad Blunder
    04.19 Rogue Dementor In Southern England
    04.17 Snakes Slay Badgers
    04.05 Miss Pendergast Returns
    04.03 Miss Pendergast Missing!
    03.10 Pettigrew Found Unconscious
    Latest Witch Weekly
  • Daily Prophet
  • Witch Weekly
  • Lonely Threads
  • House Points
  • Events
  • Map
  • Suggestions
  • Maintenance
  • Stamps
  • Documentation
  • Toggle Cbox

News
    04.17 We seem to be suffering a shortage of older students >.<
    04.09 A foul odour is plaguing Irvingly...
    04.02 Activity Check underway and other updates
    03.17 Students now have full access to their house skins!
    03.09 Changes to Student Clubs records
    03.01 Activity Check, new skins, and more!
    02.28 So you want to be a Wench?
    02.27 24 hours to submit a Spring banner!
    02.26 The staff team would like your SKINput on spring availability~
    April 1887
    04.01 - 04.30 Posting Wizard
    April Writing Challenge
    04.07 Padmore Picnic
    04.16 Quidditch: Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
    04.21 - 04.23 Dueling Tournament
    And More!

Chloe Fenix
    In Character
    Full Name: Chloe Elisa Fenix
    Nicknames:
    Birthdate: May, 12, 1870
    Current Age: 16
    Residence: London, England
    Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
    Wand: 11 inches, Phoenix feather tail, rosewood
    Blood Status: half
    Social Class: Middle
    Family:
    Father's Name: Peter Fenix
    Blood Status/Species: Half-Blood

Mother's Name: Adelle Fenix (nee Ackerly)

Siblings
    Older Brother's Name: Oscar Fenix

Younger Brother's Name: Oliver Fenix
    Appearance: She has long, blonde and curly hair. Her eye color is brown. She isn't very tall for sure, she is about 5'1" only. She doesn't really mind her height, she might a still grow a bit. She is quite slim one for sure. She isn't gaining weight very easily, she is about 40kg or somewhere around that. Well she wears everything what is currently in fashion for sure. She isn't very picky about her clothes for sure. She uses her right hand when she is using her wand.
    History:
    • 12 th May 1870 was Chloe born
    • 1872 was born her younger brother.
    • 1875 summer first signs of magic for Chloe.
    • 1879 summer she sees Diagon Alley for first time when they go to family shopping for his older brother school supplies.
    • 1879 September her older brother goes to Hogwarts.
    • 1881 summer she herself gets to do School shopping for her stuff.
    • 1881 September she goes to Hogwarts and is sorted into Ravenclaw house.
    • 1883 her younger brother comes to Hogwarts for first year.
    • 1886 she finishes her fifth year with good marks from her OWLS's, mostly O's and E's. Few A's too.
    Personality: Likes:
    Positive Traits:
    Friendly
    Intelligence
    Helpful
    Trustful
    Wise
    Wisdom

Negative Traits:
    Stubborn
    Sensitive
    Moody
    Sneaky
    Sample Roleplay Post:
    Isabella wasn't even herself sure why she kept talking with this boy, maybe because she found him interesting. She hated bullying people so she would never do it. So she didn't say anything bad about his shuttering since she knew she will get over it eventually.

"I'm sure it is annoying and wouldn't make you feel any better. Don't worry I wouldn't never bully you," she said with smile. She really did meant it. Playing video games sounded like good idea for sure but same time was good thing to make new friends for sure.

"Maybe yeah," she said with a small smile. She never knew much about plants. "Oh that's interesting. I would like to see that garden one day," she said there suddenly with out realizing what she had said. She didn't get why she wanted to see it now suddenly if she wasn't interested about it there now.

"Oh yeah. I have many older siblings. Some have graduated and some are in school. I'm youngest in my family. I have 5 older brothers and 3 older sisters," she said there and sighed. She had way too many siblings for sure. Everyone seemed to have their own problems there. Bella problems and troubles still will be coming.

"I guess yeah. Okay I have heard about fallout but never played yet. Oh I see I have heard it. Well my brother was who introduced to me video games, he is few years older than me. He is closest to my age," Bella said with a small smile. She loved to her brother and also video games.

"Oh I'm sorry about your father," she said and she really was. "Shuttering is something we all do when we are nervous actually. So I wouldn't make fun of you because of it never," she said with a smile. "I can become your new friend. Maybe one day even best friend," she added there. She barely had any friends in her own age.
    Out of Character
    Name: Krissu
    Other Characters: Carolyn Mistelley & Kalika Zakai(but their inactive for now)
    How did you hear about us?: Can't Remember
    APPLICATION ACCEPTED!

— You should be titled in a few moments. Please post with your new character in the Character Master List thread.

— If you have a playby you would like to claim, you can go here.

— Don't forget to record your character's past position(s) in our history records.

— Not sure where to start? You can introduce yourself in a new topic here and fill out the plottage preferences form so people know what you're interested in.

We also have a buddy system. If you are new to Charming, you will be contacted by your assigned buddy within 48 hours. Once initial contact is made, you can decide whether you'd like to continue to participate in the buddy system or if you'd prefer to figure things out on your own.

Buddy System Leaders:
    Nolan @Theseus Greengrass
    Rosa @Gertrude Baker

— Our Networking Forum is here. You can also hop in on a thread in our Lonely thread list or start an open thread of your own.

— Don't forget to check out our Stamp Station for some extra fun!

— We also have a member submitted and staff run Daily Prophet that reports on in character happenings. Check it out so you can see how it might effect your future plots.

Thanks for deciding to join us, we hope you have a blast! :D
    Currently on scarcity!
    — Kayte isn't awesome at networking. Get in touch if you'd like a thread! —

set by the unparalleled lady