Cbox
Chat
Did you know?

Fern-hunting parties became popular, allowing young women to get outside in a seemingly innocuous pursuit with less rigid oversight and chaperoning than they saw in parlors and drawing rooms. They may have even had the occasional romantic meetup with a similarly fern-impassioned beau. — Bree

— Submit your own —
WANTED:

Bunny Devon for Anne Devon. My fair lady of the night
Separating was also not a great idea, though they weren't doing great at staying together anyway. If she were to volunteer to be the human sacrifice.. well... Hogsmeade had plenty of debutantes anyway...

Barnabas Skeeter in CYOA: Group D

— Nominate a quote —
Well-Traveled

Complete threads set in ten different forum locations. Threads must have at least ten posts, and three must be your own. Character accounts cannot be combined.

<
>

Ancelin - Naeva's Diary
Read Only 
Naeva's diary is a small leather-bound book kept either at the bottom of her school trunk or in her bedside table at home. Third location to be added.

24 April, 1888
Ancelin,

The end of the school year approaches, and with it, the end of my time at Hogwarts. I'm not sure how to feel about it. The future is a mystery to be unfolded; I suppose that's the real reason I've stuck with Divination. But what I'm really quite nervous about is what comes after finishing school. Last week's article on society wives to avoid, it made me nervous. I hope that the future doesn't hold such slander for me.

I feel that finishing school will be the right path to finding my place in society. It is better to be educated in elegant graces than to experience things firsthand and flounder.

NEWTs: Astronomy, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Divination, Potions, and Transfiguration

I've still got a lot of fight left in me.
Postlog | Networking
-
13 May, 1888
— Ancelin —

Exams begin tomorrow. I will be sitting for Defense Against the Dark Arts on Tuesday, Potions on Friday, Transfiguration next Monday, Astronomy next Tuesday, and...I'm not entirely certain what day I'll be sitting for Divination, but that'll be either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday of next week. I hope that I find myself successful.

I hope that my exams do not hold me back from attending finishing school.

NEWTs: Astronomy, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Divination, Potions, and Transfiguration

I've still got a lot of fight left in me.
Postlog | Networking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Read Only Diary of a Young Lady Sisse Thompsett 14 771 May 30, 2018 – 6:31 PM
Last Post: Sisse Thompsett
Read Only Diary of C. "Johanna" Bennet Clarence Bennet 0 112 May 13, 2018 – 10:02 PM
Last Post: Clarence Bennet
Read Only Diary of L. Elizabeth Thompson Letitia Thompson 2 195 May 13, 2018 – 5:07 PM
Last Post: Letitia Thompson
  Diary of Ellory A. Pendergast Ellory Pendergast 0 194 March 27, 2018 – 10:44 AM
Last Post: Ellory Pendergast