Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Secret Swap Gifts 2021
Gifts 2021!

From Kit to Bree!
Happy holidays Bree!
[Image: qUqw2z.png]
[Image: qUqDnG.png]

From Bree to Kelly!

(for Echo!)

From Kelly to Lady!
Happy Holidays Lady!

From Lady to MJ!
Dear MJ,

I can't believe we've both been on Charming for as long as we have - you longer than me, but it still feels both like an eternity and like just yesterday. I am so grateful for your friendship and I hope when this whole godforsaken pandemic is over (will it ever be? who the hell knows), I'll be able to make it over there again so we can have a proper catch up!

I'm so excited for you and your book, and I know you'll crush it when it debuts. Just don't forget us when you're a famous, best-selling author ;)

Happiest of Holidays to you and yours <3

Lady

p.s. let me know what you'd like the set to say and I'll have that over to you ASAP!

[Image: qUWjYf.png]

[Image: qUWa6b.jpg] [Image: qUWFBX.png] [Image: qUWs2e.png]

From MJ to Fallin!
Merry Christmas Fallin! You deserve all the gifts, you are so thoughtful and lovely and kind, both a great friend and an amazing thread-partner! Here's to many more in the new year. <3 Hit me up anytime for 3x priority threads, where replies will always go to the top of my list, and also have...

A set for the adorable @"Anandhita Pomfrey" (skype me lyrics and I can add them no problem!)

[Image: suOc1u8.png]

[Image: BzObiM7.png] [Image: ArA79Eg.png] [Image: GTqAij1.png]

Aaaand, for Galina, who is one of the most interesting characters and one of my very favourites to thread with!

[Image: oH5JEee.png]

Lots of love <3

From Fallin to Elaine!
Dear Elaine,

Happy Holidays! I am glad to see you back on the site and I look forward to threading with you. Wishing you all the best!

Love, Fallin

[Image: qU5Jys.png]

From Dante to Jen!
Merry Christmas Jen!

Offering a free thread seems like a gift for me because they are always a treat!

Lots of festive love, Dante!

[Image: x3ducxl.png]
[Image: x3ducxl.png]

From Stef to Beanie!
Merry Christmas Beans! I'm really looking forward to plotting and getting into shenanigans with you during this next year! We shall bake many a whore pie. <3

[Image: qQfdrs.gif]
[Image: qQNFQG.gif]

From Beanie to Stef!
Dear Stef,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GF!! I am SO EXCITED to have you back on Charming and for all the threads and plots. You're one of the funniest people I know and I'm excited for another year of chaos and villainy. Here is your gift:
[Image: qUl3DP.png]

xoxo,
Bean

From Jen to Olive!
Dear Olive,
You are one of the most amazing people I know. You are the life of the cbox and every conversation seems with you seems to put a smile on my face... even if you've done something new and inadvisable. I wish our timelines matched up more rather than reading cbox history.

However you are so amazing that it makes it hard to decide what to get you since your graphics are so amazing that everything I could come up with would just not compare to what you have and I have no idea if youd like a moodboard or not so this year I'm giving you 5 House Elf Coupons to use however you see fit. These coupons can be used to for whatever you what - character creation, thread priority.... ANYTHING AT ALL.

From Bee to Amy!
Amy,

Merry Christmas darling. I hope 2022 is kind to you and I hope you like this little moodboard for Hermia!
qnvKZc.png

Cheers,
Bee

From Amy to Nichole!
Dearest Nichole,

Thank you for being my late night study buddy, always down to plotter, and dear friend. I wasn’t certain what to give you for Christmas so, in honor or year two of Charming friendship, I give you: 2 custom character playlists, two threads, and as always, 2 late night study sessions or designated Nichole times of your choosing. Merry Christmas, friend!

Amy

From Nichole to Kit!
[Image: qUejY5.png]

Kit,
This past year I've gotten to thread with you far more than I have before and I am being honest when I am saying that utterly greatful to get to so, and get to know you more, it is the truth. You are amazing ad wrote such wonderful characters! I hope you have such a wonderful holidays this year. Feel free to message me whenever about your present.
Nichole

From Elaine to Dante!
[Image: qUQsf5.jpg]
[Image: qUQFpP.jpg]

That's it for this year loves! Thanks to everyone who participated!
Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

The following 4 users Like Elsie Kirke's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Clarissa Cosgrove, Elias Grimstone, Tilda MacFusty

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
Ladyyyyyyy you're lovely and although you are getting very ahead of yourself re: book I appreciate your faith in me, and I too hope that pandemic dies soon so that we can actually see each other againnnnn, ily <333 Also thank you for that sexy sexy Bram set, this is me:

Happiest of holidays to everyone, much love from me <3333

The following 3 users Like Elias Grimstone's post:
   Elsie Kirke, Sisse Thompsett, Tilda MacFusty

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
Aww MJ, you made me ink. You are an amazing friend and thread partner and I'm so lucky to have you as both. You have absolutely spoiled me rotten. Thank you so much and happy holidays!

The following 4 users Like Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Elias Grimstone, Elsie Kirke, Raphael Malfoy, Tilda MacFusty

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
Beannnsss you have no idea how excited I am for that chaos and villainy! IC and OOC! >D Happy Holidays you little Marten Reed fangirl. <3

The following 1 user Likes Barnabas Beck's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Please feel free to punch, cut, maim, etc. Barbie at your leisure! Death is the only thing off the table. <3]
[Image: Da38cSR.gif]
Thank you Bree! I love it! I'm really proud of you too! You've accomplished so much with your career goals. I hope we can talk more this next year!

The following 2 users Like Acacia Darlington's post:
   Elsie Kirke, Raphael Malfoy

Magic by Elaine!

Kellyyy thank you so much, I'm excited to use my coupon!! ^_^ Happy holidays to you and your family, lovely!! <33

The following 2 users Like Tilda MacFusty's post:
   Acacia Darlington, Elsie Kirke

[Image: ohwRsWh.jpg]
Kitttt you spoil me <3

The Iris moodboard is SO CUTE and the Asa/Ari one has me in my feels ?

The following 3 users Like Raphael Malfoy's post:
   Clarissa Cosgrove, Elsie Kirke, Tilda MacFusty

set by lady <3
Steffff THANK YOU! <3 merry Christmas xoxo

The following 2 users Like Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Barnabas Beck, Elsie Kirke

MJ made this!
Thank you for your coupon and sweet words, Nichole! <3 Happy holidays to you.

The following 1 user Likes Clarissa Cosgrove's post:
   Elsie Kirke

set by Lady!

THANK YOU JEN <333333
Sorry for being late to the party with my gratitude, what I lack in timeliness I present to you in appreciation!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Madeleine Backus
December 27, 2023 – 7:21 PM
Last Post by Morpheus Carrow
December 7, 2023 – 5:05 PM
Last Post by Aldous Crouch
December 26, 2022 – 6:32 PM
Last Post by Beryl Wixeldorf
December 6, 2022 – 9:03 PM
Last Post by Aldous Crouch
December 28, 2021 – 1:23 AM