Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Annual Plea for Help
Hi guys!

I am tentatively crawling out from under a rock after a month of our household getting 'rona, me having not 'rona but having a nightmare flu and then my cat dying and as I am a sad spinster you'll understand why the last was especially fucking awful.

With that in mind...

Those I absolutely cannot live without and have things to do:
Marlena Scamander Harriet Prewett Gretchen Lestrange Enoch Rosier Angeline Malfoy

Those I would rather not drop but have nothing to do with currently:
Ailsa Fraser Ambrosia Selwyn Constance Sykes Morwenna Skeeter Temperance Fairchild Xandra Radlett

My plan at the moment is to let nobody go inactive just yet and I will be reviving any threads they have that are dead from my end unless you'd rather not however next month there may be cuts unless anyone has any use for the second group. (And when I say use I mostly mean nonsense and fun and flirting and do not require High Drama necessarily!)

Drop me a message here to let me know if there's anything I said I'd start and didn't, said I'd reply to and didn't or you have any helpful things to help save my middle aged bitch squad up there!

[Image: NKWBLG7.png]
MJ: still raising the graphics bar as of 2022
<3 you know I love you, you do what you need to! That being said —

I would love another thread with Ambrosia/Adrienne sometime soon/for the holidays! Adrienne is getting antsy about if she needs to marry/is expected to etc. Also would love for them to talk Animagus things since Adrienne still wants to try that.

Adrienne is also interested in mid-wifery if you'd like another thread with her and Temperance!

For Xandra, I would love to continue the thread with her and Ben at the Fisk wedding!

Any of the above are highly welcome, however like I said, we do not have to do them at all if you need a breather <3

as for the others, I'm so excited for our plans >D

[Image: gEMwDz.jpg]
I'm here to send you my love <3 <3 I'm so, so sorry about your cat.

I'm not sure if I can help you with your posting goals (since I am somewhat trash/glacially slow at replies right now), unless you're desperate for a thread for Connie. I have a gaggle of Hogwarts children to choose from? rofl

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
Cad and mum animagus talk! Unless she wants to address cads conversation with his father.

[Image: 2SyywhH.jpg]
^  Look what Lady did  ^
We already talked about our reasons for a Helga/Marlena thread, but we should also have a Helga/Harriet thread if you’d like!

Also: Def need to figure out where Fetch is heading <3

For Connie I have Holly! She’s a prefect now and is attempting legilimency/occlumency this year.

BUT ALSO: Raphael/Angeline and Raphael/Enoch once you and Lady’s ~thing happens.

set by lady <3
I would love to revisit our "My Mother is a Werewolf" thread for Morwenna if that helps! Also the Fwoopers thread with Ailsa! Or I can Daffy for her, she very much needs an auntie's advice!

Also can help with Lena via Eugene or Winnie; Angel or Enoch via Torie. I think that is all I'm useful for, but Torie wouldn't mind making a good impression on Mama Prewett either Wink

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
Hello, I am formally resurfacing for the month of November.

Actively Want Like Yesterday:
  • Harriet & Felicity -- generic meddling mother? gossiping about the fam? awkward health concern?
  • Gretchen & George -- you left me hanging on the kissing discussion but I am also obsessed with them so will do Anything

Suggestions For Upcoming Glee:
  • Ambrosia & Fitz -- more flirting. or more than flirting Eyes
  • Ailsa & Idunn -- I'm never not here for letters <3
  • Konstantin & Roslyn -- When he resurfaces she will give him a VERY hard time indeed about not fucking proposing yet

mj makes pretty things
(October 25, 2021 – 6:56 PM)<dvz_me_placeholder id="11" /> Wrote:  <3 you know I love you, you do what you need to! That being said —

I would love another thread with Ambrosia/Adrienne sometime soon/for the holidays! Adrienne is getting antsy about if she needs to marry/is expected to etc. Also would love for them to talk Animagus things since Adrienne still wants to try that.

Adrienne is also interested in mid-wifery if you'd like another thread with her and Temperance!

For Xandra, I would love to continue the thread with her and Ben at the Fisk wedding!

Any of the above are highly welcome, however like I said, we do not have to do them at all if you need a breather <3

as for the others, I'm so excited for our plans >D

Ambrosia/Adrienne in the Christmas holidays? I can add it to my starter list Smile

I apologise a thousand time for being crap with the Adrienne and Temperance thread and I do love it but for some reason keep struggling to reply. When I cycle onto Temperance replies I shall try again or else she may be vacationing imminently. I shall let you know.

Xan and Ben will continue on and I shall add Brynn's thread to my list right now :D

(October 25, 2021 – 8:24 PM)<dvz_me_placeholder id="12" /> Wrote:  I'm here to send you my love <3 <3 I'm so, so sorry about your cat.

I'm not sure if I can help you with your posting goals (since I am somewhat trash/glacially slow at replies right now), unless you're desperate for a thread for Connie. I have a gaggle of Hogwarts children to choose from? rofl

I would love a Connie thread with one of your kids! Let me know which suits you best/who might need some actual help :P

(October 25, 2021 – 8:30 PM)Ginevra Blackwood Wrote:  Cad and mum animagus talk! Unless she wants to address cads conversation with his father.

Cad and Ambrosia would be great Smile I don't know what went on with him and Trystan so I might need a catch up xD

(October 25, 2021 – 10:20 PM)Raphael Malfoy Wrote:  We already talked about our reasons for a Helga/Marlena thread, but we should also have a Helga/Harriet thread if you’d like!

Also: Def need to figure out where Fetch is heading <3

For Connie I have Holly! She’s a prefect now and is attempting legilimency/occlumency this year.
BUT ALSO: Raphael/Angeline and Raphael/Enoch once you and Lady’s ~thing happens.

All the Helga threads plz. I can add both to my starter list Smile

I genuinely thought I'd replied to Fetch and apparently I did not... I shall get that up today by hook or by crook.

Holly/Connie would be wonderful and I'm absolutely ready for Connie to freak out when she realises Holly is probably way more powerful than her and might be able to read her mind and find out how much time Connie spends watching Carmelina!

Yessss to the Raph things.

(October 26, 2021 – 12:50 AM)Elsie Kirke Wrote:  I would love to revisit our "My Mother is a Werewolf" thread for Morwenna if that helps! Also the Fwoopers thread with Ailsa! Or I can Daffy for her, she very much needs an auntie's advice!

Also can help with Lena via Eugene or Winnie; Angel or Enoch via Torie. I think that is all I'm useful for, but Torie wouldn't mind making a good impression on Mama Prewett either Wink

Werewolf thread is still on my list and I'd love for Ailsa/Daffy times :D

Winnie/Lena deserve another thread I think! I'll add them to my starter list.

(October 30, 2021 – 1:51 PM)Gaius Malfoy Wrote:  Hello, I am formally resurfacing for the month of November.

Actively Want Like Yesterday:
  • Harriet & Felicity -- generic meddling mother? gossiping about the fam? awkward health concern?
  • Gretchen & George -- you left me hanging on the kissing discussion but I am also obsessed with them so will do Anything

Suggestions For Upcoming Glee:
  • Ambrosia & Fitz -- more flirting. or more than flirting Eyes
  • Ailsa & Idunn -- I'm never not here for letters <3
  • Konstantin & Roslyn -- When he resurfaces she will give him a VERY hard time indeed about not fucking proposing yet

Harriet and Felicity for sure! Harriet has just survived near-drowning at the Sanditon so will be milking it for all it's worth if Felicity would like to visit? Also, I did not realise you ever replied to the George/Gretchen thread so I can revive that or start something new as you prefer :P

Ambrosia and Fitz are my jam and I shall start a thing asap. Ailsa will harass her child forthwith and Kons might never return if all he's going to get is ABUSE FROM HIS SISTERS ALL THE TIME GDI.

I will start Daff/Auntie as soon as I know where her head space is at!

The following 1 user Likes Daffodil Grimstone's post:
   Marlena Scamander

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
Sending lots of love.

If you are still game I'd love a Hermione Harriet thread the dag after Sanditon to discuss Malou and Faustus. I've been meaning to start it but just wanted to check.

The following 1 user Likes Hermione Longbottom's post:
   Marlena Scamander
(October 31, 2021 – 11:20 AM)Hermione Longbottom Wrote:  Sending lots of love.

If you are still game I'd love a Hermione Harriet thread the dag after Sanditon to discuss Malou and Faustus. I've been meaning to start it but just wanted to check.

Sounds great to me!

(October 30, 2021 – 2:45 PM)Marlena Scamander Wrote:  
(October 25, 2021 – 8:24 PM)<dvz_me_placeholder id="12" /> Wrote:  I'm here to send you my love <3 <3 I'm so, so sorry about your cat.

I would love a Connie thread with one of your kids! Let me know which suits you best/who might need some actual help :P

Billie could probably use the most help, particularly from an adult female. haha She's a hot mess express when it comes to doing anything 'feminine,' and her latest ambition (besides quidditch) is to make Gideon proud by taking an interest in wand making. Which means her academics need to catch up, but she's incredibly determined and might actually accept some help to achieve that goal. She's also buddies with Anne Moony, so I imagine Connie has seen them together.

I also forgot that I have Thomas Montgomery who is the only other student, besides Gretchen, who knows George's secret. So, there could be some potential drama and/or awkwardness there.

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
I am very sorry about your cat and I am sorry you and the family have been ill.

When I'm less-dead myself, I can help out with some others, but I'm focusing on Angel for NANO. With that said, Angel can help your kiddos!

How does Ambrosia Selwyn feel about her new soon-to-be sister-in-law? Perhaps we see how Ambrosia feels about a widowed professor marrying into the family? Wait, did I walk into 1891 Kate and Meghan?

Angel's leaving Hogwarts and has seriously mixed feelings about it. Maybe she and Constance Sykes need to check in on that and break out something special and commiserate?

[Image: NpMgQU7.png]
MJ made this miracle!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Christabel Daphnel
October 5, 2022 – 9:25 PM
Last Post by Melody Crouch
November 27, 2021 – 12:22 AM
View a Printable Version