Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

*N/A*
September 25th - Sanditon Season Close
Harriet Prewett is there and I would LOVE to thread her having a thoroughly terrible experience.

I could also swing having Ailsa Fraser there as a Potts chaperone if needed? Rest assured she will be useless and may be injured.

The following 1 user Likes Marlena Scamander's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Image: NKWBLG7.png]
MJ: still raising the graphics bar as of 2022
Fortuna Cresswell is obviously there and threadable.
Titania Allaway is there with Murdock Greyback and is able to kick into healer mode.
Clifford Goyle could be there, but he swears he's never going near the water again.

[Image: NpMgQU7.png]
MJ made this miracle!
Now that I think a lot of us have threads underway with other folks, what's happening with your characters? Post your threads below so others can stalk your threads!

If you need a thread, Cordelia Fawley is still open for threads so hmu!

The following 1 user Likes Tilda MacFusty's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Image: ohwRsWh.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version