Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
What's this I hear?

26 August, 1891
Dear Elsie

As you may have noticed, I’ve been away for longer than expected, but I am finally back home now.  It would seem we have some catching up to do - Mrs. Kirke.

Do you still work in London?  Or expect to find yourself in Irvingly anytime soon? 

Meri

Elsie Kirke
Coding by Bree!

August 26th, 1891
Dearest Meri,

There you are! I was so worried! I can never tell if my owls get through, are you home? Is your mother feeling better?

Yes, Mrs. Kirke, of our adorable little Bartonburg flat. We even have a  new kitten! As of right now, I do still work at the libray, but I plan to have the discussion with Mr. Ainsworth this week about my... situation. I can't hide it anymore, even with some charms. It's the waddle that gives me away, it's heinous.

Can we visit soon please? I've missed you!
Fondly,
Elsie

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty

27 August, 1891
Dear Elsie

Your "situation".  My goodness, I still can't believe it!  Though I'm sure if your 'waddle' is as bad as you say, it will have me convinced in an instant.  I'm happy to report that my mother is much better though still has some recovery ahead of her. 

I'd have you over but I won't have you waddling all the way to Irvingly to be subjected to the 2 years of dust that's built up.  Name the place and time and I will be there!  but please know if you don't pick sometime soon I may just make my way to Bartonburg to "bump into you"

Meri

Coding by Bree!

August 27th, 1891
Dearest Meri,

I'm so relieved to hear your mother is doing better! I would help come you clean, but Irvingly requires a train ride and it's not fun for me.

You are more than welcome to come visit here if you wish! A visit is long overdue, I've missed you. I could do the weekend next if you're available?

The waddle is pretty bad, even if Tyb says it isn't.
Fondly,
Elsie

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version