Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
I Need Help.
I've had a rocky few months between switching jobs and having some family heath emergencies, and now as I'm trying to return back to my regular Charming time I'm finding it difficult to get the ball rolling again. Some characters' threads have gone dead and other plots have run dry, and I don't want to drop anyone but I do need to figure out where they're at and where to take them next!

Annie Moneypenny
- returning for the new school year!
- need more archer/annie
- would love threads with other Gryffindors and professors!

Asa Scabior
- pretty solid as far as threads are concerned, none have gone inactive :diva:

Bella Scrimgeour
- has things with Ben and August that I owe in, will get on those ASAP.

Cameron Gillenwater
- overdue for a Slammie thread, will get on that.
- other Gryffingroup members? Where we at?
- I want to get him a new friend from NEWT-level Potions, someone he hasn't interacted with before.

Charity Lloyd
- still going to do the alfred/charity wedding thread
- otherwise is good for threads and plots unless anyone wants something
- someone plz make her a friend

Delight Urquart
- needs things asap

Dionisia Fisk
- As of August will have recovered mostly from her head injury, except for difficulty remembering with clarity some of the things that happened around the time of the accident.
- need to revisit where Dio/Ben are at, I dropped the ball on that one whoops
- Also Dio/Ari—I know we had something planned, but I'm not sure what.
- Zelda/Dio, Beans? We need to figure out their relationship as of Zelda's wedding.

Edna Shacklebolt
- very close to dropping her tbh

Ezra Sprout
- NEW! Would love some Ministry things while I wait for his ~thing to begin <3

Flora Mulciber
- generally up to date and always has something going on
- is going to begin her animagus studies next year so

Freddie Prewett
- has some things going on while I wrap up a few summer things Smile

Frida Lestrange
- I failed at her first season WHOOPS. Would still love hurling threads? Or family threads? Both?

Grace Greengrass
- has a steady stream of things, would still like more with the Greengrass fam <3

Helga Scamander
- i am getting bored of deb!Helga so someone plz help me get her to wife!Helga, she'd be way more entertaining.

Henry Withers
- has something to do, and I owe Kayte.

Holly Scrimgeour
-  has nothing going on but is ready to ruin lives from the moment the clock strikes 12am on September 1st :P
- also is going to try and learn legilimency or occlumency being the overconfident teenager she is, so that should be fun

Matilda Zabini
- I killed her threads but will revive them if you give me the go-ahead, Kayte/Beans

Raphael Malfoy
- LADY!

Valerian Macnair
- working on greenair and valerian/tatty
- need another charlerian >D

This is also a general PSA that I am available for rapiding anytime if you see me online. I'm trying to get back into things and rapiding really helps get back into the feel of writing <3

I have:
For Annie: Greta - I assume they are still friends? Based on Greta's personality I don't think she has many...

And Maybe Obie's whose a fifth year Gryffindor.

Though Obie goes for Cam too.. more than a certain shitty sister.

The following 1 user Likes Anthea Selwyn's post:
   Charity Lloyd

[Image: antheasigwinter.png]
Cecilia is here for friend chatter about a lack of marriage prospects. She will likely suggest her brother as a possible man for Frida.

I'd offer Charles for Helga again, but I already have. XD

The following 1 user Likes Juliette Fernsby's post:
   Charity Lloyd

Magic by Rune
anytime you wanna rapid asari, lmk. [Image: vKZMu8.gif]

The following 1 user Likes Roberto Devine's post:
   Charity Lloyd
Ahhh we switch, I will suck for the foreseeable future, but Slammie<3 I will be available most of labor day weekend!

Let me know if you need anything else from me. I tossed Ezra some connections in his intro.

I posted in Heckett today, though I would like to boot him ASAP, so let me know where you stand on that Smile

Glad you're getting back into it!

The following 1 user Likes Elsie Kirke's post:
   Charity Lloyd

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
Revive any of our threads you like they delight me.

Speaking of Delight, I have her dad and Gideon if you need things <3

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Holly Scrimgeour

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

View a Printable Version