Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1891. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
As clocks and other timepieces were expensive, working class folk who could not afford to rise with the sun could employ a “knocker-upper” to tap on their windowpane at a scheduled time. Knocker-uppers would work through the night and into the early morning. — Kayte
But then Miss Dempsey paid her so great a compliment that she wanted to hurl herself over the edge of the theater balcony in delight.
sobbing alone in front of a haunted piano

Private
Up All Night
The hand on her thigh had her pausing (and shivering involuntarily) with a sly smile. She bent down toward him, one hand on his stubbly chin as she tipped his face up towards hers. She laid a slow burn of a kiss against his lips, letting it last just long enough to get the heart rate going before she pulled back.

"Halfway there," She teased in a breathless chuckle. "Now coffee," Even though she was wide awake by this point. Eva took a little side step away from him to try and get into the kitchen.

5Potfd.png
As desperate as he was to return the kiss with vigor (after all, what fuss could an infant get into in the few minutes of passion they were clearly overdue for?) Beau knew he oughtn't to press his luck. Instead, he returned the kiss with equal heated passion, using his free hand to grip her neck as if to hold her in place.

"Coffee," he repeated as the kiss ended, a bit dazed in his response and his arousal obvious. "Perhaps we could head to the zoo after we tend to the animals?"

Sexy AF set by Bee!
[Image: 3A4PSm.png]
Eva meandered into the kitchen with a swing to her hips as she set about making them some coffee. "You want to head to work on your day off?" Not that she would mind getting out for a little while, but she had already started thinking about what they could get away with during nap time.

Humming as she started the water and got the cups out, she also pulled the bread out to make some breakfast. "Hungry?" She asked as she popped her head out to pass him a smile; she was starving, as usual these days.

5Potfd.png
"I have no pressing desire to. I was more thinking if you wanted to visit your beloved pest." He was teasing, of course. Bastien wasn't a pest, he was a nuisance. A menace to all men folk who worked at and visited the zoo. "It can always wait." Beau was far more keen on relaxing for the evening.

After ensuring Nola would be safe on her blanket, Beau climbed to his feet and leaned on the doorjamb. "Starved. Not for food, though."

Sexy AF set by Bee!
Eva chuckled, beating eggs in a bowl while a pan heated up on the stove. Coffee was steeping and the smell was almost as enticing as the look on her husband's face. "I don't think I need to go in today. Amelia can handle Bastien just fine." Eva was starting to think the diricawl was more fond of Amelia anyway.

"It feels like a stay-at-home kind of day." She tossed him a look over her shoulder as she poured the eggs into the skillet. That way everyone could get what they wanted.

Humming as she cooked enough for both of them, Eva swing her hips to the tune without thinking about it. "A little breakfast, take care of it critters, a little nap for everyone." It would be just lovely. My, how positively domesticated they'd become in such a short time.

5Potfd.png
It was the damn swing of her hips that did him in.

With one last look back towards Nola Beau closed the distance between him and Eva, his hands gripping her hips to pull her back into him. "Maybe we should revisit starting with the nap," he murmured suggestively into her ear. "Nap, breakfast, and then the critters." It was days like today he missed having Fergus around on the weekends. The boy was Eva's steady companion throughout the week, but Beau tried to give him a reprieve when home. "Or we could ask your cousin to watch Nola for a while..."

Sexy AF set by Bee!
Was she teasing him intentionally? Yes. Did are expect the rough grip on her hips just as she poured the eggs into the pan? No, and it was a good thing she didn't spill anything either. "Too late Handsome." She gasped softly and leaned back against him, while maintaining her cooking.

"I will turn into an angry manticore if I don't eat something soon. I promise I will make it worth your while at nap time." She laid her head back against his chest and looked up at him with a sly smirk. "This won't take long at all. Pour the coffee?" Eva batted her eyelashes at him playfully.

5Potfd.png
Sighing, Beau released his grip on her and stepped back. He ought to have listened the first ten times she rebuked him, ought to have remained with Nola or in the doorway. Beau was  not normally the sort to be so adamant.

"Of course," he replied lightly. Reaching for both of their mugs he prepared their drinks to their liking and carried them to the table. Inside, Nola was beginning to protest having been left alone so he quickly scooped her up and returned to the doorway. "Do you need help with anything else, love?"

Sexy AF set by Bee!
She felt colder in the absence of him, having gotten quite used to having his body touching hers more often than not, but she really was going to commit murder if she didn't eat. The eggs cooked quickly enough and she moved to take a sip of her coffee while Beau went to rescue Nola from the living room.

Still humming to herself, she piled eggs and toast onto two plates and brought them to the little kitchen table. On her way past she caught a glimpse of her husband's face and it made her laugh. "Pouting does not look good on that handsome face." She teased him as she took a seat, starting her breakfast without waiting for him. 

5Potfd.png

View a Printable Version