Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Clare Victoria Basiltree for Christopher Basiltree.
Meddlesome mother, but make her a squib <3
The thought of marrying Cecily Gallivan had occurred to Fitz in the way that the thought of marrying any attractive young lady did: a firm maybe and a hasty step away to more pleasurable topics, like sport or brandy.Fitzroy Prewett in Well. That took a turn.
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Complete five threads where your character experiences good luck, such as finding a sickle on the ground or being saved from a fall!
>
<

June 2021
*N/A*

aka "happy death day to half the characters in les miserables"

Another activity check come and gone! The list of inactive accounts has been compiled and deactivations have been done, with list maintenance underway :) If you lost a character you'd like back, you may post in Maintenance starting Wednesday, 9th June. If you have no currently active characters you can post in maintenance immediately! If you lost a character before the AC, you can post there whenever you'd like!

PW winners will be updated at some point soon >.>

[-] The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

Ahoy ahoy!

May's PW was Kit with 69 posts no sniggering please Olive and Kayte with a less amusing but equally worthy 54. Next month sees a stand-off between Olive, Kelly, Fallin and moi so let's get ready to rumble!
[-] The following 2 users Like Elladora Black's post:
   Aldous Crouch, Ursula Black

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3

This showed up when I did an image search for 'Charming Birthday' and I'm just running with it now.

Holy heck, Charming is ELEVEN today. If it were a magical child, it would be looking forward to its letter next month and probably pestering a parent to take it wand shopping! The staff team would like to issue a huge congratulations and thank you to all of YOU, the people who make our incredibly niche little corner of the internet such an enjoyable (and long-lived!) place to frolic. If you need an excuse to eat cake, today is your day! <3

To celebrate, we're adding an 11th Birthday Stamp* to our offerings! All you have to do to be eligible is to be a member today, or to join up any time during the month of June. Hop on over to Stamp Station to claim!

Keep your eyes peeled throughout the day for both IC and OOC activities, and don't forget the social events today for your characters to enjoy! In addition, activities will be held throughout the month, so watch this thread to ensure you don't miss out on any!

* This reminds me I forgot to send out house cup PMs. Keep an eye out for those later today!
[-] The following 2 users Like Aldous Crouch's post:
   Cassius Lestrange, Hermia Bonaccord

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: B0me9x.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
*N/A* May 2021 Amelia Evans 4 642 June 1, 2021 – 2:09 AM
Last Post: Ursula Black
  April 2021 Aldous Crouch 2 671 April 25, 2021 – 4:21 AM
Last Post: Cassius Lestrange
  March 2021 Elias Grimstone 3 769 March 28, 2021 – 4:28 PM
Last Post: Elladora Black
  February 2021 Cassius Lestrange 4 1,817 February 28, 2021 – 10:20 PM
Last Post: Cassius Lestrange