Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

*N/A*
May 2021

Another activity check come and gone! The list of inactive accounts has been compiled, with deactivations and list maintenance underway :) If you lost a character you'd like back, you may post in Maintenance starting Wednesday, May 5th. If you have no currently active characters you can post in maintenance immediately! If you lost a character before the AC, you can post there whenever you'd like!

Our Posting Wizard winners for April are Bree with 204 posts and Nichole with 16 posts! Congratulations to the both of you and good luck to May's entrants ;)

IN OTHER SITE-WIDE NEWS:

• Have you seen our fun May Writing Challenge? Head on over to check it out...
  • ...maybe you could find a way to do the May Writing Challenge for the upcoming Hogwarts Coming Out Ball?
  • Be sure to check out the other IC May Events we have going on!

[Image: gvM7opq.png]

Cbox will brb, we need to remember the password to renew it. Thank you for your patience!

ETA: we're good now!

The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Amelia Evans

MJ made this!

I have risen from the ashes, and that means (belated) QUIDDITCH NEWS.

April 17: Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin. Hufflepuff won 250 to 70, and caught the snitch.
May 2nd: Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor. Gryffindor won 180 to 140, and caught the snitch.

HOUSE CUP FINAL, MAY 16: Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin. It was a goddamn slaughter, with Hufflepuff winning 370 to zero. Elijah Urquart absolutely wrote his Astronomy OWL still slightly drunk and his DADA OWL hungover.

Hufflepuff wins the House Quidditch Cup!

The following 2 users Like Aldous Crouch's post:
   Hermia Bonaccord, Holly Scrimgeour

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

It'sa me, Olive-o! Somehow it's already the last week of May — yes you read me correctly — I repeat, June is coming this is not a drill!

The June AC is one week from today. As per the usual form please ensure:

• Your mini-profile is filled in with height properly formatted
  • All of your characters have been listed in the Character Directory—check back on your entries to make sure they were processed properly! Anyone reactivated this month will need to be placed back on. 
  • Characters made before the last AC have posted at least once this month
  • This one's mostly for staff, but that your full profile has been filled in ;)

Don't let your characters go the way of the dinosaur!

It's me again!

You might notice that the height field in your UCP has multiplied. I've split the feet from the inches for the sake of ease — you don't need to enter the units in anymore, just numbers! The old height field is no longer accessible but it is still viewable from your miniprofile so no need to worry if you can't remember your character's height.

Please fill out the new fields as soon as possible, you'll be thankful for it later ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Aldous Crouch
December 31, 2021 – 9:58 PM
Last Post by Elias Grimstone
November 30, 2021 – 2:11 PM
Last Post by Aldous Crouch
October 30, 2021 – 1:04 PM
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
September 27, 2021 – 3:37 PM
Last Post by George Waterford
August 30, 2021 – 1:33 PM