Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Slow and Steady
This is more of an FYI. <3

My concussion seems to be fading, so I'm feeling a little more comfortable being on the computer/phone for posts. However, I am planning on taking it slow, both for my brain's sake and just my general stress/emotional level. You'll likely see me posting only for Zach for a while. I promise I'll get to other replies, in time, but I just want to concentrate on one muse while I get back into things. I will probably phase in Billie after a while and then Ned. Those are my easiest muses. I don't want to overload myself. If I feel like I can handle others, they might join in, too, but it's highly possible I might have to temporarily "vacation" a few of my characters if I'm still not feeling up to them by the April AC.

I just wanted to give you all a heads up. I'm not forgetting about certain threads, but my brain doesn't have the capacity for a lot right now between a lingering concussion, classes, and rl stress I won't get into.

If there are any threads you would prefer to let die, I'm totally okay with that! Just let me know. We could always just chat on Skype (or wherever) about how they resolve and revisit something else in the future. <3 If there are any that you don't mind waiting for, I'll make a note on my list to be sure to revive them when I'm able.

Thank you for being very patient with me. <3 I miss you all.

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
I don't think we have anything! However I would love some Sled when you get there <3

Welcome back!

The following 1 user Likes Jesse Hatchitt's post:
   Billie Farrow

[Image: 3HhBWO.png]
delicious biceps brought to you by MJ!
Just an update.

Guys, I'm exhausted. I don't even know what I've been doing with myself besides working, stressing about work, sleeping, schoolwork, and dealing with other rl stress. To say my muses haven't been there is an understatement. I keep logging into Charming, opening up a post, and then just freezing. Even with my easy muses. I've been able to very lightly rp on discord with a friend, hoping it would kickstart my Charming muses, but it's not helping. I want to be here, and I want to write, but I just can't for some reason. And I feel so guilty I can't.

I'm so tired.

Here is My Breakdown:

Priority Due to Ease of Muse: Billie Farrow & Edison Moony
2nd Priority Due to Having Ongoing Plots: Zachariah Binns & Thomas Montgomery
Temporarily Vacationing: Archer Belby (He doesn't have anything going on, at the moment. He's finally getting the quiet year he was hoping for. hahaha)
Possibly Shelving More Long Term or Permanently: Deanna Benwick (Sorry about Ethics class. I was looking forward to making everyone's lives awkward again), Wallace Murphy, and maybe even Eli Fox unless I can hook him up to a plot of sorts.

Skype me, PM me, etc. if you need/want anything. I'm going to try my best with posts.

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
Miss you darling <3 no stress about any threads we have right now, I think the only thing that comes to mind is Eli & Hestia, but I'm making my way through my owed threads. If I owe, I can wrap for us but if you owe, I'm 100% down if you want to edit your current post to wrap there <3

Whatever you need to make it easier for you!!

[Image: gvM7opq.png]

View a Printable Version