Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
if you leave the light on {lady's networking - under construction}
Lady's Networking

❧ 29 • GMT -8 • SHE/HERS ❧

Welcome! My name is Lady and this is where you can see who I have available for networking! If you need to contact me, please do so by Discord or PM Philomena Sprout If you have any questions or need clarification on anything feel free to reach out and ask! <3

(If you would like to use this coding, I compiled it from various sources around the site, so it is not 100% mine, but pls feel free to use it if you wish <3)

Menu
❧ SITE NAVIGATION ❧

❧ CLASS NAVIGATION ❧
upper class charactersmiddle class characters
working class charactersstudents beings

❧ CHARACTER DIRECTORY ❧
Relationship Spreadsheet
— click on a character name to jump to their corresponding networking! —
Upper
Middle
Working
Adrienne Lestrange Benedict Sterling Avery Davenport
Agrimony Macnair Derek McKinnon Hestia
Caltheus Rookwood Irene Crawley
Diana Abbott Rowan Yaxley
Faustus Prewett Veronica Gallivan
Lowri Dempsey
Philomena Sprout

Plottage Preferences

PLOTS: I often do like to have at least a vague idea of what the plot is going to be. I'm not the biggest fan of being kept in the dark about plots unless I know from the very beginning that all bets are off and #Things could happen. That isn't to say that I must know every single detail in other situations, but if something drastic is going to happen that would be considered straight out of left field for my character, it's something I would like to know about. The types of plots that I love: dramatic, unrequited love, friendship, intense, you name it.

POSTS:  I generally like to match post length as much as I can, but it is only a personal preference and not something I necessarily expect! Generally my posting time can vary. It’s taken me a while to come up with my new system and I’d say it’s working out alright. I’m still ironing out the kinks it it so some posts may take longer than others. Please always know though that you are more than welcome to poke me for posts if you’d like. I like to rapid fire and set posting dates with people because it puts characters at the forefront of my mind, however I know that’s not always everyone’s preference so it’s also not something I would ever expect of a posting partner.

SUBJECT MATTER: When it comes to threading subject matter, I'm up for writing out just about anything except anything involving non-consensual sexual material.

updated: 22 jan 2024

The following 1 user Likes Philomena Sprout's post:
   Eugene Scamander
~
Under Construction

lady can't come to the phone right now

~
Under Construction

I would like Blizzard things pls! <333 I have the following available for threads:
  • Adrienne Lestrange - girl is 7 weeks pregnant, let's give her some more to worry about!
  • Avery Davenport - I really shouldn't be offering her cause she has so many threads but I love her so someone thread with her pls >D
  • Derek McKinnon - Haven't gotten this chap up and running yet but he exists! My brain is at half capacity rn but those who Ive promised threads/have made threads for me, I haven't forgotten about you <3
  • Caltheus Rookwood - probably the only one of my characters who if the world was on fire around him, he'd still be unperturbed
  • Hestia - She's at the Iron Fang Inn if people need shelter! Also would love to throw her in more shenanigans
  • Lowri Dempsey - listen she may not be adept at crisis management, but you're guaranteed to have a fun - well, you're guaranteed to have a time. :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 9:46 PM
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 7:30 PM
View a Printable Version