Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Charming Superbowl
Typically I'm alone with the kids on Sunday afternoon/ evening while Jack plays DnD, but tomorrow DnD is canceled because of the Superbowl. Neither Jack nor I plan to watch it, but he offered me a "Charming Superbowl" where he takes the kids and gives me like 5 hrs of uninterrupted laptop time.

SO I WANNA WRECK SOMEONE TOMORROW, GET AT ME.

Will be here from ~1PM to 6PM Pacific!

The following 3 users Like Reuben Crouch's post:
   Cassius Lestrange, Dorian Fisk, Sadie Sinclair

MJ made this <3
I am here, always.

The following 1 user Likes Bella Scrimgeour's post:
   Reuben Crouch

MJ is MAGICAL
LETS DO IT

I shall be on most of my day anyway

[Image: 2SyywhH.jpg]
^  Look what Lady did  ^
Ooooooo, I want in!

Magic by Rune
So I think I'll have a few new, drama-heavy things on the docket and will rapidfire existing threads around those with anyone who is around and inclined <3

My priority things:
1. Kieran/Jules
2. Dory/Ford
3. Lachlan/Jules
4. [Space for another thing!]

The following 1 user Likes Reuben Crouch's post:
   Dorian Fisk

MJ made this <3
I wanna Sad

Also lol I totally thought this was an idea to do a Superbowl thing but with the Quidditch tournament and have Victorian Beyonce sing before the Cannons Vs Howlers match

The following 2 users Like Elon Wildsmith's post:
   Anne Moony, Cassia Fawley

(February 7, 2021 – 9:09 AM)Elon Wildsmith Wrote:  I wanna Sad

Also lol I totally thought this was an idea to do a Superbowl thing but with the Quidditch tournament and have Victorian Beyonce sing before the Cannons Vs Howlers match
Same xD

I might be around for who knows or something?

View a Printable Version