Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
I Told You Not to Die
Gideon Ollivander
January 29th, 1891
Gideon,

I just saw the profit. Are you OK???? It sownds like you aynt dead. Please don't be dead. What the hek did you explowd?

I thot I told you not to get dead. Do you need me to come help???

Write me bak write a way!

Billie

The following 1 user Likes Billie Farrow's post:
   Reuben Crouch

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
January 29th, 1891
referenced here

Miss Billie,

Mr. Ollivander would like you to know he in good hands here at the hospital and that you do not need to leave Hogwarts to help.

My name is Miss Chevalier and I will be the healer taking care of both Mr. Ollivander and his post while he is under my care. Please do not hesitate to write!
Best,
Tabitha Chevalier

[Image: Tabi-MJSig.png]
absolute beauty by MJ
(Insert Billie being 70000000% relieved she didn't write something like 'I miss you' or 'I love you' like she almost did.)

January 30th, 1891
Gideon,

Thank Merlin your not dead.

What hapend? Someone at Hogwarts sed maybe you blew off your arms. Or your legs. Or your noz. That didn't hapen, did it? Can they help you? If it's really really bad, I can come learn abowt wands insted of all the other stuff so I can help you with the shop cuz helers are expinsive I think. OK?

Plese get lots of rest and eat good food and don't be dum and make it wors. OK?

I'm glad your aliv. Soot is wured abowt you.

Billie

P.S. An older Hufflepuff helped charm this for you in cas the food tasts like shit dung bad.

(Enclosed is a random assortment of Hogwarts dinner food all squashed into a box, but it's still hot!)

January 30th, 1891
Miss Chevalier,

Thank you for writeing for him. In kas he don't tell me. What is rong with him? Is it pirmanint? How long is he going to be in the hospitil?

Also can you plese make sure he eats and not just sweets from Quin and that he takes care of himself and he don't be dum stuburn and hurt hisself more?

Thank you,
Not MissBillie

The following 2 users Like Billie Farrow's post:
   Elsie Kirke, Gideon Ollivander

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you

View a Printable Version