Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

missing out on moving on
December 25th, 1890

Dear Freya,

Happy Christmas. I hope you enjoy the book.

"Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven,
Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels"

A

Enclosed is Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's Evangeline.

December 25th, 1890
My Dearest A,
Thank you for the book. It's been some time since I last had a reason to indulge in poetry.

Please, give the wrapped gift to your son. He is such a delightful boy, I couldn't help but pass these along.

Happy Christmas.
Yours, F.
included is a wrapped enchanted set of toy trains, they form a track without any guidance from the user. also included is a blooming gardenia with two dead leaves, it is wrapped in a carefully embroidered hankerchief depicting seashells around the border.

Amazing Set by Stef!
[Image: 3YYxrs.png]
December 27th, 1890

Dear Freya,

Thank you for the gifts, particularly the one for Lysander - he's delighted by the tracks they make. I hope your holiday went well.

A

December 27th, 1890
My Dearest A,
As well as it could go given the circumstances. I much rather would have preferred to be surrounded by love elsewhere.
Yours, F.

Amazing Set by Stef!
December 28th, 1890

Dear Freya,

I am, I hope you know, deeply sorry that that cannot be the case.

A

December 28th, 1890
My Dearest A,
So am I. More than I can express in words.

The midwives believe the baby to be a boy. It's all a bunch of muggle nonsensical tales, but they've made me hopeful for a son nevertheless.
Yours, F.

Amazing Set by Stef!
December 30th, 1890

Dear Freya,

A boy! That's so exciting. (A girl would, of course, also be exciting; I think that babies are just exciting, generally.)

Yours,
A

December 28th, 1890
My Dearest A,
A daughter would be beloved by me. as well. I confess to having always desired a girl to dote upon as my mother did. I'll be delighted either way, of course.

Have you had much experience with newborns? I don't recall when Lysander came to live with you.
Yours, F.

Amazing Set by Stef!
January 1st

Dear Freya,

Lysander was a few months old when he came to live with me; still small, but not a newborn. I remember when my younger siblings were newborns, though. I think that mostly they cry and sleep a lot until they're a little older.

A

January 5th, 1891
My Dearest A,
Happy New Year.

Is it strange to admit that despite having wanted a baby since I was but a baby myself I'm terribly afraid?
Yours, F.

Amazing Set by Stef!
January 8th, 1890

Dear Freya,

No; I'm afraid all the time that I'm not the guardian Lysander needs, and he's nearly seven.

Do you want to talk about it? Via letter or - you can come over.

A

[Image: PxGk0D8.jpg]
set by Bree
January 10th, 1891
My Dearest A,
When?
Yours, F.

Amazing Set by Stef!
January 11th, 1890

Dear Freya,

Tuesday or Wednesday? I don't have court either day, so whichever is better for you.

A

January 12th, 1891
My Dearest A,
Wednesday. Tomorrow. I'll see you then.
Yours, F.

Amazing Set by Stef!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Emmeline Woodcroft
January 17, 2019 – 2:05 PM
Last Post by Calla Potts