Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Uni-corny
[post]

To Mister McFusty,
I apologies for writing to you seemingly out of the blue.  However, I have found myself in a situation where I might be in need of your guidance. 

I was out with my father in the forest and we encountered a wounded unicorn foal.  It's mother is no where about, and we fear that the little creature may be orphaned, it's mother perhaps a victim to one of the darker creatures that lives in those woods. 

The little animal is still golden and was content to follow me to a small paddock on the edge of the forest, where I have attempted to tend it's wounds.  I'm afraid I do not know who I should contact, or what assistance I might get for the baby who will not allow my father or brothers to come near him. 

I know dragons are more your forte but I would appreciate any help you may offer, or advice on exactly how I might help him best.

Kind Regards
M. Backus-Kozlova

Kentigern MacFusty

[Image: IqdY1tT.png]
Look what MJ did!!
April 10th, 1890
Miss M. Backus-Kozlov,

Indeed, unicorns are not within my usual field and on top of that, I am a man. Unicorns tend to prefer feminine folk. Have you tried contacting Podmore Zoological Gardens? If the unicorn has indeed been abandoned, it would have a good life there and their magizoologists are quite knowledgeable.

For the moment however, I have sent you a potion salve that you should apply to the wounds and bandage him up. Change these bandages every few hours and be sure to keep the wounds clean to avoid infection.

Sincerely,
Kentigern MacFusty

Mister McFusty,

Thank your very much for your help, I will check with the zoological gardens for their advice, he is a sweet little thing, and other that being hurt, is rather alone.

Perhaps, at the next ball I shall have occasion to give you an update on his condition.

Kind Regards
Miss M. Backus.

Included is a very large box of cookies shaped like little dragons.

[Image: IqdY1tT.png]
Look what MJ did!!
April 10th, 1890
Miss M. Backus-Kozlov,

I am glad to have been of assistance. And yes, please do let me know how things go!

Also the cookies were utterly delicious, thank you for them!

Sincerely,
Kentigern MacFusty

View a Printable Version