Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

what is love BABY DON'T HURT ME DON'T HURT ME NO MORE
Unsent

I didn't expect for you to change your mind and come asking for me hand, but I didn't think that you'd be that quick to replace me. Is your thirst for female fresh so desperately strong that you grasped upon Miss Scrimgeour right after we parted ways? Or maybe you came to me for a kiss while your whore was out to get you drinks? Are you always after girls from pureblooded families? Will you accidentally take Miss Scrimgeour to Mexico too, perhaps? I hope you do and you're both killed by inferi.

The following 4 users Like Ellory Lestrange's post:
   Acacia Darlington, Bella Scrimgeour, Cassius Lestrange, Ophelia Devine

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

[Image: spldSej.png]
SET BY MJ

1st of April, 1888

I didn't expect for you to change your mind and come asking for my hand, but I expected some loyalty on account of what we'd experienced in the past months and not replace me on the same day. Are you always after rich, pureblooded girls who are unhappy with the way their life is? You come as our prince, our Robin Hood who will save us from our tower and once you get what you want you leave us and make us to out to be the dragon who wants to steal your freedom away.

I can't believe I fell for you. I was a fool. I wish I'd never kissed you.
E

SET BY MJ
Unsent:
E,

I don't know what you're talking about

Unsent:
Ellory,

I imagine this has something to do with that rumor about me drinking with Miss Scrimgeour but I can't see that it's really any of your concern who I spend my time with as it can't possibly reflect poorly on you after

Unsent:
Miss Pendergast,

I never promised to be your Robin Hood, and anyway, you didn't seem much interested in being rescued from your tower.
Reuben Crouch

Unsent:
Princess,

There's a lot of things I wish we'd never done

MJ made this <3
Miss Pendergast,

I haven't made you out to be a dragon at all, and I'm sorry that you think I have. It isn't as though the way things ended between us was anyone's fault. We wanted different things, and we found that out too late to keep ourselves from making some mistakes.

I'm not "after" anyone, and it isn't as though I've replaced you. People can say whatever they want, but it's all just talk. You of all people ought to know that I'm not really the sort to make plans to elope and if I was going to then it wouldn't be with Miss.
Reuben Crouch

MJ made this <3

Mr Crouch

I'd call getting drunk with some girl on the same day when you kissed me as being replaced. I knew that you had your whores, but I thought that you cared about me enough not to go to one's arms right after parting ways with me. I see that I was mistaken and that you didn't care about me at all.
E

SET BY MJ
April 3rd
Miss,

You're being unfair and you're clearly misinformed. You oughtn't to speak poorly about people you've never met, or speak at all regarding matters you know nothing about.

Reuben Crouch

MJ made this <3

Mr Crouch

Write an etiquette book next, clearly we have a lot to learn from you.
E

The following 1 user Likes Ellory Lestrange's post:
   Bella Scrimgeour

SET BY MJ
April 5th
Miss Pendergast,

You know, I did wonder what had gotten you so irrationally riled up — I didn't see this stupid magazine until today, but I suppose that must be it. I had thought you were more reasonable than to put so much stock in women's gossip magazines.

Then again, I thought a lot of things about you that turned out to be too charitable. Wrong on all counts, I suppose.
Reuben Crouch

MJ made this <3
April 8th

Mr Crouch

I wouldn't put so much stock in a magazine if you weren't the sort to get off with the first girl you found literally minutes after parting ways with me. Besides, you didn't deny knowing Miss Scrimgeour and you were so quick to defend her. You didn't like me badmouthing your new fool, did you?
E

SET BY MJ
April 9th
Miss Pendergast,

I didn't deny knowing her because I do know her, but last I checked it isn't a crime to have met people. I don't know what you think is still going on between us where you have the right to decide who I should and shouldn't introduce myself to. Not even the craziest of possessive wives get to just outright ban their husbands from ever looking at a lady for the rest of their lives, so I suggest you tone down your expectations. You're not going to find your Pureblood Prince Charming if you insist on jumping to insane conclusions.

And I defended her because she didn't do anything wrong. She's not a whore. If she'd said the same thing about you, I would have defended you, too — but I didn't have to, because Miss Scrimgeour isn't overreacting to every rumor she's ever heard in her life. And she seems to know when things aren't any of her business.
Reuben Crouch

MJ made this <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Evelyn Abercrombie
April 27, 2021 – 2:03 PM
View a Printable Version