Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

School Incoming
The Breakdown

I, like Finn am headed back to school in t-minus 8 days. I go back for a week and a half of PD starting on August 31st and school for the children starts September 10th. The PD days are not as long as normal ones, but it's been like 5 months since I worked a real job, so I'm a little rusty. Needless to say I'm going to be an emotional, drained, un-energetic mess. My commute is 45 minutes each way, including pick up and drop off of C at daycare, so I'm spending 2 hours a day with that pretty much.

I highly anticipate the first 3-4 weeks of school I will be like this and if we make it beyond that IN CLASS (like we are starting) I may recoup some of my life. We may also be remote by then and I might have a little more time. It's really all up in the air.

As it stands, I'm looking to do the following;
-- wrap up anything pre-July
-- finish up threads for Gordon Gibson Claudius Lestrange Nora Abercrombie for vacation purposes
-- Jack Collins is also potentially on the drop list, but he has the month of September to figure out his life
-- I also need to wrap some of Eavan Miller 's 9 threads lol
-- Linford Manwaring is around for as long as plots dictate

On the flip side, I am very much looking forward to Hogwarts things for Nell Dawson and @'Sloane Bixby' though both will have a 5 thread limit.

Everyone else is also getting limited to a 3 threads until I get my feet back underneath me. So if we have something I can rapid either after 8:30 one evening or this upcoming Friday/Saturday (8/29 or 30) please let me know! Just expect me to be slow otherwise. If something is plot-centric, let me know so I can prioritize!

FYI specifically Ellory Lestrange and Cassius Lestrange

The following 2 users Like Elsie Kirke's post:
   Billie Farrow, Madeleine Backus

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
I can rapid whatever/whenever you need <3 just yell at me on skype

The following 1 user Likes Fallon Hatchitt's post:
   Elsie Kirke
We can wrap the honeymoon thread and id kabout the other, idc, I'm not super around myself >.>

The following 1 user Likes Ellory Lestrange's post:
   Elsie Kirke

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

[Image: spldSej.png]
SET BY MJ
If we could rapid quin and Elsie I'd be so grateful! Probably not till toward the end of the week. School just opened for us and its exhausting.

The following 1 user Likes Sisse Thompsett's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Image: Xz1bS1e.png]
*sniff* Bee made her look all grown up <3
I will get Anne and Odina going so we can get those Eva threads finished for you!

The following 1 user Likes Hermia Bonaccord's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Image: 8hJrlbS.jpg]
Lady is a genius
I can prioritize Claude/Cash and Nora/Cash -- can we chat about what to do w/ Nosh plotwise? Ty <3

The following 1 user Likes Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Elsie Kirke

MJ made this!
Hey! JSYK, I'm leaving the birthday Ellory/Claude thread die because it's not super plot sensitive and you need him to go vacation so yeah, once we wrap their honeymoon thread you can send him off! Or we can do a quick "I'm pregnant" thread, or we can wait and see if the aliens haven't invaded by May to deal with their child then? xD

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

[Image: spldSej.png]
SET BY MJ
(September 19, 2020 – 5:52 PM)Ellory Lestrange Wrote:  Hey! JSYK, I'm leaving the birthday Ellory/Claude thread die because it's not super plot sensitive and you need him to go vacation so yeah, once we wrap their honeymoon thread you can send him off! Or we can do a quick "I'm pregnant" thread, or we can wait and see if the aliens haven't invaded by May to deal with their child then? xD

Oh yeah that's probably a good plan! I'm going with dealing with baby in May, but we can discuss his reaction on Skype if you want!

The following 1 user Likes Elsie Kirke's post:
   Ellory Lestrange

Culling Pt. 2

With the November AC

-- Claudius Lestrange  is finally going
-- Baxter Keene  is retiring to spend time with family and his beautiful wife, time to slow down and stop working so much
-- Beckett Longbottom  is in a post-QWC lull and I can't struggle with his muse rn.
-- February Umbridge  is taking a vaca until baby arrives in.... February XD
-- Linford Manwaring  is likely going back to America and will deal with the fallout later XD

Sorry fam, I realize I'm cutting like 30% of my roster, but I need strong muses, as evidenced by the blatant favoritism lately. I hope I'm not leaving anyone hanging!

The following 3 users Like Elsie Kirke's post:
   Amelia Evans, Fallon Hatchitt, Marianne Finch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sisse Thompsett
September 2, 2022 – 10:21 PM
View a Printable Version