Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

"Angelica" Warrington for Myles Warrington.
I hold my peace, sir? no; No, I will speak as liberal as the north; Let heaven and men and devils, let them all, All, all, cry shame against me, yet I’ll speak.
He has touched my ankle and seen me with my hair down (not intentionally, of course!), so I'm pretty sure I already know what it feels like to be married.Helga Scamander in Helga's Boy Book
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Post 3+ times in three or more class threads during the course of a school year. Must all be done with the same character, be they a professor, student, or school portrait or ghost!
>
<

Fall Banner Call~
TIME FOR THE SUMMER BANNER CALL, YO! PM @Aldous Crouch your banner submissions. You can send as many as you want until August 19th, at which point, the staff will select their favorite(s) and use them in the new skins.

For your reference, this charming moodboard. Bear in mind that we're looking for ~fall colors and motifs this time around. The more variation we get in base color and overall tone (dark/neutral/light), the better we can serve YOU and YOUR CHARACTERS, so the more options the merrier!

Submission guidelines:
  • Must be sized 1500x350.
  • No borders or transparency.
  • Models used should be stock, have hidden faces, etc. (We try to avoid having any of our characters featured.)
  • Photos, textures and fonts used should respect the artist/model/creator that made them.
  • Text should say "Charming", "Victorian Potterverse", and "Celebrating 10 years of magic!"

Send any questions or concerns to me via PM! :)

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Banner Call Aldous Crouch 0 1,309 April 21, 2020 – 1:21 PM
Last Post: Aldous Crouch
  To Heck with Bruce Banner, I want SPRING BANNERS Tatiana Lestrange 0 1,049 February 12, 2020 – 8:32 PM
Last Post: Tatiana Lestrange
  Fall Banners, Please! Evelyn Abercrombie 0 2,577 July 18, 2019 – 1:29 PM
Last Post: Evelyn Abercrombie
  Summer Banner Call ~ Prudence Browne 0 1,568 April 1, 2019 – 5:30 PM
Last Post: Prudence Browne
  Autumn Banner Call Aldous Crouch 0 2,034 July 30, 2018 – 12:20 PM
Last Post: Aldous Crouch