Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1892. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
“Got the morbs” was Victorian slang for a temporary melancholia — Dante
In a panic sort of reaction, she shut the door but neglected to make sure she was on the other side of it.
the thrill of the chase moves in mysterious ways

Jen is Bored, Come Play with her Characters
Hey guys! I'm Jen. My CML stats are: 31 | She/Her/Hers | GMT UTS 10+. My Discord is jen#4684, and my Skype is jjm.bostock  and I much prefer to chat over there or in the cbox than on networking lists but because I suck at actually networking please give me a callout so I don't just use my musejuice on new things because I am borrrreeeed.
@Anthea Selwyn 
Facts:
  • Former Slytherin Prefect, Graduated '81,
  • Is a "Spinster" from an Upperclass Family - However has never had any interest in marriage and has fully committed to a single academic life. This has been her drive throughout her schooling and would've affected her friendships.
  • Works in the Ministry as a member of the Committee for Experimental Charms.
  • Pure Blood, Rep 8 - Because family
  • All the Selwyns count as existing connections.
Wanted:
Needs: Co-workers, People who need assistance, people who are troubled, bored experimenters, people who enjoy gambling, She should probably also start "sponsoring" heroes soon too cause Athena. Hit me up for ideas.
Hurls:  Man, Woman, Ehhh
Existing Connections:  All zeee Selwyns

@Ariel Sherington
Facts:
  • She is born October 12, 1884 and is 6.
  • She is a Middle Class HalfBlood.
  • Father is director of Hogsmeade Hospital. There was a recent article about him.
  • Her Step-siblings are half-vampires
  • She lives in Hogsmeade and can generally be found doing adventurous things with her young sister and governess/nanny close by if she isn't accompanied by her family members.
  • She is a Halfblood.
  • All the Ruskin's count as her existing connections.
Wanted:
Needs: Other Children to play with, A Governess-Nanny for a Middleclass family.
Hurls: None, unless somebody wants to write a cutesy first love story which I'm done for :?
Existing Connections: @Sophie Ruskin @Martin Ruskin, @Acacia Ruskin, @Chrysanta Ruskin, @Dunstan Ruskin, @Sherah Drago,

@Greta Gillenwater
Facts
  • She is a First Year Gryffindor Muggleborn. Her brother is Captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch Team and her step-siblings are from a wizarding family.
  • She often thinks she knows more than she actually does. She is stubborn, bossy and forthright with her own opinion.
  • She's been struggling to adjust to the wizarding world and magic though will not admit it to many.
  • She wants to have her own profession when she leaves school and not simply marry somebody.
Needs: Friends, Enemies, Rivals. Honestly happy to begin anything see and let it take us where it will. I love first year chaos. People to hate on Muggleborns. People who like her, or get annoyed at her bossy, competitive nature. People who do both cause friends do that. Firstie interactions. And Mentor relationships because she wants to be the best?
Existing Connections: Madeline Bell, Cam Gillenwater,

@Rudy Sweeney
Facts
  • He's the illegitimate/adopted son of a giant and his biological dad.
  • He was raised by his bio. dad and his wife.
  • He is a half giant
  • His heart is far too big and he will try and save every animal in the world and bring them to live with him.

Needs: Hufflepuffs, People who like animals, people who really dislike giants, people who dislike animals, bullies, people who would be a possible friend. He and Godric have something that's called the Half Blood Club and he managed to get Godric to attend COMC with him.
Hurls: hahahahahaha. I mean. A poor girl who can see past his gigantic exterior and accept him. I fully expect most his friendships with girls will platonic due to his rather awkward size however he does find girls rather confronting and gets embarrassed infront of dainty people. He is likely to fall in love with somebody kind.
Existing Connections: Godric Bellwether

@Dorothy Gumball
Facts
  • She's a former Hufflepuff but she only spent a year at school.
  • Her father is a cook while she works the front counter at Honeydukes.
  • She's a romantic and fancies herself a happy ending.
  • She's helpful, happy and very sweet.

Needs: Former classmates, working class friends who respectable, frequent customers,
    Hurls: Clean. I will literally throw anything at her to see if it sticks for LOLs. I don't have a clear idea of what she's looking for but I'm going to assume it's respectable enough though she would defineately fall for anyone whose charismatic, or charming, or handsome and be naive enough to think they are misunderstood.

Existing Connections: @Quincey Honeyduke, @Jane Corner

The following 2 users Like Greta Gillenwater's post:
   Elsie Kirke, Sophie Ruskin

[Image: Greta-sig.png]
Jen! <3

I have the following to offer:
@Marcus Lytton is a fashion designer, he's MC but has UC wealth so he mingles in the good society. I can see them running in the same artistic circles!

Cee here as a potential hurl? (Omg remember when she was 11 and you played her first best friend tho?)

@Christobal Vainart is a shady artist.

@Ruby Urquart is also artistic herself. She's still at Hogwarts, but they could meet.

Jeeeen! Welcome back, I've missed you! <3

For a friend, I have @William Pendergast! They were in the same house, but Will was in the year below! I can definitely see them getting along!

Not quite a hurl, but I can offer @Cosmina Pucey for an innocent muse. She would love to be enjoyed and fawned over! Or on the flipside, I can offer @Charlotte Beauregard as the Uninterested Muse.

[Image: Sz4O4dC.png]
avatar & signature created by the talented mj
@Cecily Gallivan

(July 5, 2020 – 11:09 AM)Cecily Gallivan Wrote:  Jen! <3

I have the following to offer:
@Marcus Lytton  is a fashion designer, he's MC but has UC wealth so he mingles in the good society. I can see them running in the same artistic circles!

Cee here as a potential hurl? (Omg remember when she was 11 and you played her first best friend tho?)

@Christobal Vainart is a shady artist.

@Ruby Urquart is also artistic herself. She's still at Hogwarts, but they could meet.

<3 SOPH!!

@Marcus Lytton & @'Christobal' - possibly run in the same circles as part of the Wizarding Artistic Community. I know Aristotle would be oblivious of the fact but I wonder if Christobal would be jealous because the fact that Aristotle comes from money means he doesn't have to sacrifice his "artistic integrity". I'm not sure of the interaction between Marcus and Aristotle however the artistic wizarding community can't be that vast.

@Cecily Gallivan - awwww wee baby. I'm not sure? He's not too Quidditch inclined. I do however have an idea for a random muse that's forming to throw at her. I have this idea of a young-immature Beater whose head-over-heels in love with a woman whose linked to the Quidditch team, so much so that he joined the Quidditch team to get closer to her. I watched too much sport-anime which is why the muse is there. I'm not sure where that ideas going and if it'll transfer to Charming and I haven't quite worked it out yet but the idea is there if you are interested

@Ruby Urquart - maybe inspo search or landscape painting. I can totally picture Aristotle setting up an easel near the lakefront to do watercolour if she ever wants to stumble upon him. Or sitting down with charcoal and a sketchbook.

@Charlotte Beauregard - <3 I LOVE YOU MIRI!!

Quote:For a friend, I have @WILLIAM PENDERGAST! They were in the same house, but Will was in the year below! I can definitely see them getting along!

Not quite a hurl, but I can offer @COSMINA PUCEY for an innocent muse. She would love to be enjoyed and fawned over! Or on the flipside, I can offer @CHARLOTTE BEAUREGARD as the Uninterested Muse.

@William Pendergast - Yes that would be fun!!
@Cosmina Pucey and @Charlotte Beauregard - both would be fun! The asshat is thinks both are pretty.

I'm trying something new so :)

Also to both of you - I've added to Networking List if you'd like to have a look.

Wanna Network with Me or Aristotle? Checkout my networking

Up for some stalking? Check out his adventures at Feel Like I'm Living in a Teenage DreamOne Step, Two Step, So Much Has Changed A Most Masterful Plan, &Lucky Sweet and Sour
You know I'm here for some Anthea & Ambrosia times whenever you're ready :D

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3
@Elladora Black I will endeavour to make one.

Shortly.

I was going to write my draft tonight but I'm beat. THIS IS LATE FOR ME.

Up for some stalking? Check out his adventures at Feel Like I'm Living in a Teenage DreamOne Step, Two Step, So Much Has Changed A Most Masterful Plan, &Lucky Sweet and Sour
I have a few things to offer:

Ivy is glad to be the Uninterested Muse for Aristotle! No guarantees she'll become interested, but she can certainly fulfill the first part.

We can also try hurling with Ivy and Anthea? They're the same age and left Hogwarts at the same time, so they can know each other from school. Ivy's far from an intellectual and their personalities may clash, but hate-shipping is a thing too lol.

@Dorothea Birdwhistle is the same age as Greta and will also be attending Hogwarts come September. Reading about her, I think Thea will see a lot of her older sister in Greta, so I don't know that she'd be too bothered by her bossiness or by her being outspoken. However, Thea *would* have a problem with Greta trying to ruin peoples' hijinks, since she's prone to them. It's a bit of a mixed bag, buuuut I think there's the possibility of friendliess! Thea will just leave Greta out of 'the fun stuff' :P. Or, she'll try.

[Image: FFiUvX.png]
@Ivy Rose Shaw

Ivy - Always up to throw Anthea at any woman. As you said hate shipping is fun. And for Aristotle we shall seee how it goes! We've got that open thread which would be a great start.

Dorothea and Greta - It'll be fun to see how they work out when they head off to school! We'll def. have to thread them there.

Edited for December. Because I'm bored.

[Image: Greta-sig.png]
@Greta
Cad will almost definitely launch a charm offensive on Greta- if we could arrange a first crush scenario that would be brilliant!

Rudy!
Yuri would think he was badass! and def want to be buddies. But would probably be super awkward stlaking him before finally getting up the courage to approach him
Emma Binns would DEF be friends with him. She loves magical creatures as well and so would definitely be up for some magical creature adventuring! She would def be up for being buddies, especially since they are year mates!

[Image: Dmd4EHa.png]
Behold the Awesome of Stefanie!
(December 9, 2020 – 12:53 PM)Cadawalader Selwyn Wrote:  @Greta
Cad will almost definitely launch a charm offensive on Greta- if we could arrange a first crush scenario that would be brilliant!

I mean we can always try and see where it goes? I generally like to have an idea where a thread is going but then half the time my characters have minds of their own :) I like to thread these things out because otherwise no idea how my characters would take things.

Quote:Rudy!
Yuri would think he was badass!  and def want to be buddies.  But would probably be super awkward stlaking him before finally getting up the courage to approach him

Nawwww, sure! That sounds super sweet. I seeeeee you've taken my open in the library so that'll be fun to see how they go.

Quote:Emma Binns would DEF be friends with him.  She loves magical creatures as well and so would definitely be up for some magical creature adventuring! She would def be up for being buddies, especially since they are year mates!

;) Should be cool! We should totes do something here.
For Rudy, I have @Paxton Fudge in his house and year!

For Dot:
- @Eros Mohr is likely a frequent customer. They share a birthday albeit years apart xD
- @Owain Edwards could possibly be her friend. He was a Hufflepuff in her year.
- If she ever ventures to Irvingly, I could hurl @Josiah Rohlwing her way!

I likely have other possible connections but I'll stop there for now xD

magical set by mj!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version