Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

A Governess for Leo Lupin.
The most pitied woman in all of Britain. Possibly all the world. He's awful.
"I'll bleed wherever I damn well please!" She shouted, scowling at him. As if to prove it, she uncovered her nose and shook her head back and forth like a dog attempting to dry its fur of water. Little droplets of blood rained on the sidewalk all willy-nilly. Billie Farrow in A Good Dusting
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate in summer's Camp Charming!
>
<

Ducks in a Row
Open 
July 1st, 1890 — Padmore Park
Joella did not much like coming to Padmore Park in the daytime. There were always too many people, too many pets and too many ducks. But her sister had whined and cajoled Joella into coming with her but had then been invited into a ball game. Joella had been invited as well but she had as much desire to kill a ball around as she did having a tooth extracted. Walking around the ponds edge, she soon became aware that she was being followed by four golden baby ducks in a row. "Quit following me," was a command that went ignored as she moved away from the pond, hoping they would lose interest. But it was useless. They kept right on trailing the Slytherin.

[Image: QDSMhQU.png]
mj is a graphics goddess