Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

A Governess for Leo Lupin.
The most pitied woman in all of Britain. Possibly all the world. He's awful.
"I'll bleed wherever I damn well please!" She shouted, scowling at him. As if to prove it, she uncovered her nose and shook her head back and forth like a dog attempting to dry its fur of water. Little droplets of blood rained on the sidewalk all willy-nilly. Billie Farrow in A Good Dusting
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate in summer's Camp Charming!
>
<

Mingle, Mingle
Open 
June 26th, 1890 — Ministry Welcome Party
The Hawaiian Quidditch team had arrived and Lionel couldn't help but notice how out of place they looked. The men were quite tall and the kind that would draw any eye. Were all the men in Hawaii built like that? The current crowd was such an odd mix. From the obviously working class families of one of Britains National Team's players to the wealthy sponsors of teams. All in all, there were a lot of people who wouldn't otherwise interact all in the same room in a welcoming, party atmosphere. "Are you looking forward to the match?" He asked of someone who was loitering nearby. Might as well mingle and not appear an anti-social lout.

“I will swallow my blood before I swallow my pride.”