Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Rats!
As per usual, I have given myself an interesting thread premise by RUINING LIVES. A plague of rats struck Diagon Alley yesterday (May 21st) and brought with it a plague of problems. If your character was present (either "off screen", in my thread, or in one of your own), they may:
  • Have been vaguely traumatized but that's about it
  • Have injured themselves trying to apparate out
  • Have been injured in the panic
  • Have been bitten by a rat: over the next several days, they will begin to get a bit "ratty"—senses altering, intense desire to gnaw on things, increased hair growth. This will culminate in them turning into a rat on May 31st. This can be fixed at the hospital whenever you like if rat-you consumes a transfiguration reversal tonic which I've just decided exists. Though your character will be conscious of what's happening and have reasonable control over their movements, they still will suffer from ~rat urges~, whatever they may be.
Have fun? I guess? Wink

The following 5 users Like Imogen Fox's post:
   Billie Farrow, Bragi Holm, Charlotte Beauregard, Melody Crouch, Ursula Black

[Image: imset.png]
Schemes are afoot! Graphics by MJ
I volunteer Martin and @"Naomi Hertz" for rat transformation. Give Acacia and co. a shock to come back to.

Maida Fawley was rather tramatized by the rats.

Earth Beck lost the little toe on her left foot while apparating away. It was rather traumatic.

Magic by Elaine!

I have too many posts to catch up on for now, but! Eli Fox probably was probably nearly trampled by people. (Even though, it would have been hilarious to turn him into a rat.)

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
I love this!

I've started a rats thread with Eloquence in case anyone fancies saving a damsel in distress ^___^ https://charmingrp.com/showthread.php?tid=6012

[Image: loq-sig.jpg]
I think the horrifying idea I spit balled in the chatbox will be happening to gwen.

She will be subject to ratty instincts and boning a similarly affected wizard. Dicerolls will determine the outcome

[Image: IqdY1tT.png]
Look what MJ did!!
lol obviously Trixie will be ratted

Elladora-Sig
fabulous set by Lady <3

View a Printable Version