Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
There's almost always some sort of IC event taking place—simply check out the board calendar to see what's happening! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

James Montgomery for Ester Montgomery.
Wait, your wife did what?!
It was a pity he wasn't a woman, so then he might have had a chance of seducing his friend and marrying into his pocket, as it happened in the scandalous, poorly written novels that Christobal sometimes painted covers for. Christobal Vainart in Jackie & Wilson
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate by filling in YOUR bracket and completing at least one related thread (10+ posts).
>
<

Cutting Down
I know I'm super garbage at this rping thing and getting my shit together. Life has just been very trying, and I really want to get my Charming spark back. It's one of the things that keep me sane and not headed for a downward spiral. In order to do this, I'm going to only be keeping the characters who I consistently have muse for or have ongoing story lines. I think this might make me feel less overwhelmed/guilty, and then I hopefully won't feel too spread thin. I really apologize to those I might be leaving hanging. If one of those characters was an adoptable that you want someone to actively play sooner rather than later, it's totally okay if you need find someone else. I won't be offended.

Sticking Around:

Billie Farrow
Archer Belby
Thomas Montgomery
Zachariah Binns
Eli Fox
Leo Lupin (Though, he may or may not join the hibernating list.)

Hibernating Until Further Notice:

Fleur Rey - I just don't have a ton of muse for her or much going for her.
Clem Rookwood - I want to revisit her girl crushes at a later date, but I'm too exhausted for her now.
Deanna Benwick - I'm having a hard time summoning up her drama, which is SAD. I'm sorry, Emma :/
Jonathan Lawrence - Not much muse.
Gareth Timmons - I haven't even super established him, yet.

Again, I'm really sorry :/
[-] The following 3 users Like Billie Farrow's post:
   Benevolence Montague, Elsie Beauregard, Ophelia Devine

[Image: gSiiwYS.png]
Awesome signature by MJ!  Thank yoooou!
Don't even worry about it! You have to do what you have to do. Deanna will be there if/when you're ready for her again <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Melody Crouch's post:
   Billie Farrow

Beautiful set credit goes to MJ
[Image: rVeL1F.png]
Real-life comes first, Finn, we'll be here for you in any capacity you need! Do what you gotta do, girl <33 you know you can always hit me up if you need venting or ranting about A:TLA xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amelia Evans's post:
   Billie Farrow

Sending hugs! No worries whichever way you go on Leo, he's yours until you don't want him :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elsie Beauregard's post:
   Billie Farrow

[Image: bk9GUs.png]