Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

To someone who cares
To the Gaurdian of Mister C. Leverett

Sir, your ward Mister Clue Leverett is currently a member of my potions class, and engaged in his 5th year of academic studies. He has shown great talen both potions.

I shall be spending the summer working with Maestro Casear Pevesio, a noted Italian alchemist on an academic study due for publication in the new year. To that end I shall be giving several of the more exceptional student the oppertunity to work on the project under the highest standard of supervision.

Students taking part would be welcome to stay in our home, or fluu in everday depending on what best suits them. My wife, my own children, and house holdstaff shall be present in the home at all times and if it would offer some measure of comfort your daughter would be welcome to bring any other family member, or chaperone that would be deemed suitable.

The study would be 8 weeks in duration, beginning just after the end of the Hogwarts term. Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like Mister Leverett to be part of this oppertunity.

Kind Regards
Professor Meserimus Valenduris

Clue Leverett

[Image: CgHzljG.png]
Bee is amazing
Professor Valenduris,

I can't imagine what you mean by "Potions", but if you mean to suggest the boy is cooking broths and soups then that is something practical at least.

Anyway, yes you can have him. I need his bed for Willy Porter anyway, he broke a rib while out with the wheelbarrow. So if Clue came here he'd be sleeping on the kitchen hearth (which would probably be good for him anyway).

Don't write to me again if you don't mind, I'd rather you just kept him. Be warned, he's a strange one. But your problem now.

Mrs Spragg,
Mrs Spragg's Home for Needfuls

PS. Sorry about the soil, but I was gardening and I wrote this on a tree stump, you know how it is.

The following 2 users Like Clue Leverett's post:
   Adrestia Dantés, Amelia Evans

[Image: clue-sig.jpg]

View a Printable Version