Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Finn's Foundlings (And Some Disaster Adults)
I am here for Annie/Archer v2 in the next month, or Annie/Billie or Annie/Ned <3

Bella is also an option for Wallace! She works at Podmore Zoo now <3

way too attractive set by mj <3
Hey, just realized Zach & Gideon were in the same year in school! And also fellow High Street business owners and would probably get along very well. Friends?

Realized this because of your Bridgerton survey where Zach had no seconds xD

Note:  I cleaned up most of my old posts to make it easier to see what's new! See first post for profiles/a summary of each character. I, for sure, can't overload on threads, so I apologize if I don't choose them all! It's nothing personal, I promise.

Wants/Needs as of July 2022 Wrote:Archer Belby
Could use a summer thread or two. Disaster and misfortune are always welcome! He'd probably also be happy to do anything involving ghosts, werewolves, vampires, ghouls, etc.

Billie Farrow
She's home for the summer and looking for fun. Threads with friends, family, heroes, classmates, enemies, independent females, etc. Or interesting adults whom she could end up on an accidental adventure with or accidentally pester.

Edison Moony
Summer friend threads. He's also 17 and would likely be interested in some sort of summer internship. His goal is to become and auror, but he'd also be interested in Dueling, Law Enforcement, Accidental Magic, Magical Education, etc. to broaden his horizons.

Eli Fox
My incoming firstie would love to meet other incoming students. He would also love to rob you or case your residence/place of employment, so that the Fox Family can rob you. Smile

Selene Gallivan
Mischief! Threads with other children. Threads with family. Threads learning about careers!

Zachariah Binns
Always open for Whizzhard Books threads! Also random encounters and, likely, more public upcoming drama.

Wallace Murphy & Thomas Montgomery
Depending on if my depression/anxiety stays at bay and my muses remain, these two may make a comeback later this summer Smile Wallace's son will be starting Hogwarts this year. Thomas just graduated and is going to start a big boy career.

The following 1 user Likes Billie Farrow's post:
   Elsie Kirke

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
Okay soooo I have Calla for you in different aspects:
  • Calla and Archer are cousins. I have been a massive fail and always forget this fact but i think it has been established their families do things together and as such I'd adore seeing how they get along and what their relationship is like considering they've been shoved in close quarters since Archer's birth.
  • We've talked about Calla and Billie some times and I'd love to see them get up to stuff this summer! And then I also have Calla for Ned!! We haven't done to much with them in the past so that could be fun!

[Image: SQXZU54.png]
look at the pretties mj made me!!!
(July 5, 2022 – 1:22 AM)Calla Potts Wrote:  Okay soooo I have Calla for you in different aspects:
  • Calla and Archer are cousins. I have been a massive fail and always forget this fact but i think it has been established their families do things together and as such I'd adore seeing how they get along and what their relationship is like considering they've been shoved in close quarters since Archer's birth.
  • We've talked about Calla and Billie some times and I'd love to see them get up to stuff this summer! And then I also have Calla for Ned!! We haven't done to much with them in the past so that could be fun!

Heck yeah! How about choose your favorite of those three? I'm 100% game for any of them. Then, we can do another pairing after the first is completed? This will help me from saying yes to all like I want to ahahaha

I have Sloane for either Billie or Ned <3

Ned could also come intern with Jesse in the AMRS!

The following 1 user Likes Elsie Kirke's post:
   Billie Farrow

[Image: Elsie-MJSig.png]
MJ always makes her so pretty
There's only one thing I can offer you at this time for a thread idea. Edison could run into Walter Staghart and ask him about what it's like being an Auror etc. Could be a way to gain a sponsor to enter Auror Training. (Assuming you don't already have one set up). They're both working class so that could help too.

The following 1 user Likes Walter Staghart's post:
   Billie Farrow

(July 6, 2022 – 6:50 PM)Walter Staghart Wrote:  There's only one thing I can offer you at this time for a thread idea. Edison could run into Walter Staghart and ask him about what it's like being an Auror etc. Could be a way to gain a sponsor to enter Auror Training. (Assuming you don't already have one set up). They're both working class so that could help too.

Ned would love that. Walter also probably knows Ned's father who is an auror!

(July 6, 2022 – 1:30 AM)Elsie Kirke Wrote:  I have Sloane for either Billie or Ned <3

Ned could also come intern with Jesse in the AMRS!

I mean, I would love to say yes to ALL of these options, tbh, but I think I could probably do 2. Let me know which you want the most, and then we'll go from there???

Finn I've been meaning to properly meet/write with you sometime! Smile Here are a few ideas of course in case they strike your fancy Smile

So Ida Chang is a very avid reader/scholar. I could see her coming into Binn's bookstore as a student/even now asking for special orders of all kinds of random/obscure books. If he needs any special ingredients for potions/what have you, she'll happily barter xD

Sophia Voss can fit the bill of WC independent lady! Ha. She's got two kids of her own a bit younger. Always good for a random encounter with one of your kids or heck even Binns

Thomas Harvey is also WC Hogsmeade based. Lowkey I do love the idea of a kid casing his office/apartment (or Barnabas'...) and getting robbed xD He's liable to forgive and want to help the kid out by the end of it. Alternatively if you want to bake up anything sneaky that would require a private investigator to report back on something, Tom's your man~

[Image: IDA-SIG-STEFMIX.png]
stefanie made this beautiful set <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version