Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Open
Song for Lonely Giants [Bean's Networking]
0 secs ago
[×]Beanie: sorry everybody!!
10 secs ago
[×]Beanie: every time I make a networking I feel like I sound snarky

CHARACTERS
Show

MJ made this!
Hello! I'm about to be off work for 3 weeks and am updating my plotting needs accordingly.

Most Needed
Arthur Pettigrew - 2/5 - Art currently has a couple plot lines I'm working, which boil down to "sad about his mom dying" and "maybe retiring from Quidditch?" He's also one of my most flexible characters, and can go just about anywhere.

Medium Needed
Elliot Carmichael - 4/5 - has plots but could still use new threads! Plugs in well with anything you want a very ominous seer for. Temerita Reid I would also love a new Meriot !
Emilia Moony - 4/5 - new and hitting the ground running! still available for new things particularly with unspeakable types
Enid Glynn - 4/5 - has a few things upcoming, but down to continue working on wrapping her fall/summer threads as we move to winter! I also need to put up a Glynn farm event for Dec lol.
Justin Ross - 3/5 - still interested in post-election threads with Ross!
Lester Hatchitt - 4/5 - Is in a better place but still available for new threads!
Noble Greengrass - 4/5 - I am always seeking new things for Noble. happy holidays he is feeling,... morose?? super into holiday-themed threads where he can be a downer.

Good place, but I want new things?
Cassius Lestrange - 5/5 - Cash has a lot of threads but most of them are from summer/fall. I would love to work towards wrapping his older threads and getting new ones going!
Oscar Daphnel - 5/5 - HAPPY HOLIDAYS, LET OSCAR FLIRT WITH YOUR DEBUTANTES! MJ can we have a Mattie/Oscar thread over winter break?
Zelda Darrow - 5/5 - I am less needing new threads for Zelda and MORE advertising that I am very excited for when her face friend Magnolia Addams starts derailing her life and available for anything related to that anytime whenever.

Chill, but open!
Ivy Sandow - 8/5
Kieran Abernathy - 8/5
Seraphina Bythesea - 12/5
Sirius Black - 7/5
Thomasina Dempsey - 9/5

I think I'm retiring Benjamin Woodcroft for a bit after wrapping his two current threads.

The following 2 users Like Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Daffodil Grimstone, Temerita Reid

MJ made this!
PSA if Ross wants to know how Oz is adjusting or anything Juliana is very down to spill tea.

Could offer you Ford for holiday things with Noble but Ford also hates Christmas because buying gifts stresses him out so Noble can't really do much to ruin the mood :P

The following 1 user Likes Fortitude Greengrass's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

♡ Set by Lady ♡
I can offer a sarcastic cousin for Debbie Downer Noble?

I think I am mostly ingrained with a lot of your characters but would love for a holiday Engel thread after we wrap the current one?

[Image: Daff-Sig-Spring24.png]
I've been dying to throw Irene and Noble together to see if they eventually figure out their connection xD she's about to wake up in the hospital, is there a way we could have Noble maybe run into her when she's in recovery? xD

Once I'm back home and settled, I should be able to respond more quickly our Cadri thread (well, all threads, really) as well!

I have Avery for any of your plotting needs. She's a meta and is looking for extra work be it some #NighttimeClients or other things that someone might need a meta for? xD idk I'm down to brainstorm!

Oohhh Rowan needs things, maybe she has a thread with Magnolia Addams (lmao hi Lynn don't mind me networking with you here in Beans' networking) thinking she's Zelda, and Trouble happens? xD

(December 8, 2023 – 5:39 AM)Philomena Sprout Wrote:  Oohhh Rowan needs things, maybe she has a thread with Magnolia Addams (lmao hi Lynn don't mind me networking with you here in Beans' networking) thinking she's Zelda, and Trouble happens? xD

you can network with me anywhere, anytime... if you don't mind waiting weeks for a reply >> but that's more to do with my absence than where you tagged me LOL

Anyway - this is a very intriguing premise! But I don't want her ~outed~ just yet, so with that in mind we could either a) decide from the get-go that she's not going to end up cornered by Ministry personnel during Trouble or b) delay until I've had my fun with her and am ready to take more risks xD

The following 1 user Likes Magnolia Addams's post:
   Philomena Sprout

While under polyjuice, she looks like Zelda Darrow.
(January 17, 2024 – 4:52 AM)Magnolia Addams Wrote:  you can network with me anywhere, anytime... if you don't mind waiting weeks for a reply >> but that's more to do with my absence than where you tagged me LOL

Anyway - this is a very intriguing premise! But I don't want her ~outed~ just yet, so with that in mind we could either a) decide from the get-go that she's not going to end up cornered by Ministry personnel during Trouble or b) delay until I've had my fun with her and am ready to take more risks xD

I’m down for either; if it’s a slow gradual thing or delay! Whatever suits your fancy really, I’m down.

I don’t think Rowan would turn her in directly she’s likely have to make 1000% certain and even then she killed a man (in self defense but still) so she’s not very willing to go to law enforcement with things that might draw attention to her xD

me, a slut for weather plots: ALL OF MY CHARACTERS WILL BE INVOLVED IN THE MINI-PLOT

Art - artrys
Elliot Carmichael
Emilia
Enid Glynn - lives in Avalon Glen, accessible to London via work - great for everything, including hazards
Ivy Sandow - accessible to Pennyworth/London - I'd love for Ivy to get stuck with someone she could be antagonistic with?
Johanna Applegate - is brand new, so I'd love either family threads or blizzard!hurling!
Justin Ross - accessible to Hogsmeade/London - open to anything
Kieran
Lester
Noble
Oscar Daphnel - predominately London, open to anything
Seraphina Bythesea - predominately London, open to anything
Sirius Black - barring strong feelings I'm gonna make an open "let's watch the snow" Slytherin dungeon thread!
Thomasina Dempsey - predominately London, open to anything
Zelda Darrow - Lynn and I would love for someone unconnected to them to get stuck at the Sanditon via floo with Zelfred!! Come thru!

MJ made this!
hello if Ivy wants to have a bad time she can get stuck with Nick lmaoooooo

The following 1 user Likes Elias Grimstone's post:
   Zelda Darrow

look ANOTHER beautiful bee!set <3
I do not know if Benedict Sterling counts as unconnected but....he is an option >.>

I will come back after work and add in all my others!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 9:46 PM
Last Post by Cassius Lestrange
February 27, 2024 – 7:30 PM
View a Printable Version