Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1892. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
“Cheese and Crust” - an exclamation common among the lower classes. A perversion of the invocation of the name of Jesus Christ, though considered somewhat respectful for its veiling of the oath. — Bounce
Maybe a choice shade of grey - the closest thing she had to mourning clothes - as a symbolic marker that her relationship with Victor was dead.
dining is pageantry

Open
Song for Lonely Giants [Bean's Networking]
0 secs ago
[×]Beanie: sorry everybody!!
10 secs ago
[×]Beanie: every time I make a networking I feel like I sound snarky

CHARACTERS
Show

PLOT NEEDS
Show

MJ made this!
I am BACK I have made some POSTS HAPPEN please help me make them continue to happen--

I feel like I am starting a lil from scratch so could use a lot!

0 threads
@August Echelon-Arnost, who desperately needs things. It's the season, he's hurlable, he's awkward, he soft-ghosted Grace Greengrass but feels weird about it.
1 thread
@Arthur Pettigrew, who I'm not sure what to do with! Please help.
@Elliot Carmichael, who could use things related to his Sight etc!
@Ivy Sandow, who is great for auror things and interested in dark magic
@Kieran Abernathy, who is great for reporter things and being a werewolf
@Noble Greengrass, who could use a thread with his ex @Daffodil Potts and also in general some threads
@Sirius Black? @Flora Mulciber @Abraxas Crabbe @ fifth years etc
@Thomasina Dempsey, who I should probably thread with not her husband
@Venusia Crickerly, who could use more things to do in general
2 threads
@Benjamin Woodcroft, who has an open thread (join it!) & a thread close to wrapping. He's very good for constable things, and could also use another thread with @Blythe Fairchild!
@Camilla Prewett, who I would love to thread with some Prewetts/adjacents and society types!
@Justin Ross, who is the Minister
@Lester Hatchitt, who is having a useless summer and could use more GG threads
3 threads
@Zelda Darrow - I would love for someone to talk to her about her baby and her job?
3+ threads
@Cassius Lestrange, who should probably have new threads with @Theodore Gallivan and @"Adrienne Selwyn"
The following 2 users Like Cassius Lestrange's post:
   Adrienne Lestrange, Elsie Kirke

MJ made this!
(July 21, 2022 – 4:05 AM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  0 threads
@August Echelon-Arnost, who desperately needs things. It's the season, he's hurlable, he's awkward, he soft-ghosted Grace Greengrass but feels weird about it.
1 thread
@Arthur Pettigrew, who I'm not sure what to do with! Please help.
@Kieran Abernathy, who is great for reporter things and being a werewolf
@Noble Greengrass, who could use a thread with his ex @Daffodil Potts and also in general some threads
@Thomasina Dempsey, who I should probably thread with not her husband

August: Ford, Morgan if either tickles your fancy. Idk.

Art: benart sometime this summer? I sent you a message about his June mood but additionally he was stuck outside of Irvingly during the lockdown and has some stuff ongoing with Melody so he has things to discuss whenever.

Kieran: Jules might want to talk to him about receiving a proposal?? Also Topaz is active for Irvingly shenanigans if you want letters or something!

Noble: Greengrass bros!!! Please! We have options of topic because the financial situation is tighter this year, they could talk about August ghosting, Clem is freshly debuted, and also Ford recently slept over at Tycho's (maybe more than once? Tbd) so that's a ~thing Noble could raise an eyebrow at.

Sina: why though? ;P

MJ made this <3
I don't have too much to offer, but I am open for just about anything if either suggestion piques your interest.

(July 21, 2022 – 4:05 AM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  0 threads

For August in particular I have @Ambrose Chambers. Similarly progressive Wellingtonshire neighbor and was in law for a few years before he found his calling as an author. Might be inclined to drag August along to a Quidditch match/the theatre/for drinks and to argue about hypothetical legal questions (and anything else he might need someone to talk to about).

@John Griffiths was a Gryffindor one year behind Noble. Recently back in Hogsmeade and working at Honeyduke's. He is working class but could be a friend for Noble. He would have disappeared at the end of his fourth year when the money ran out.

Everyone in the Hogsmeade Area: More general, but anyone in the Hogsmeade area is fair game to run into my Hogwarts ghost. It's summer, so Theodosia's trips to Hogsmeade are a bit more frequent. She's most likely to approach people she recognizes from around Hogwarts but thrives on encounters with the living and would try to start up a conversation. Open to both serious threads and more light-hearted spirit business.

[Image: 85h4kTf.png]
In general, I am completely at your disposal, but a bit more specifically...

(July 21, 2022 – 4:05 AM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  @Arthur Pettigrew, who I'm not sure what to do with! Please help
@Camilla Prewett, who I would love to thread with some Prewetts/adjacents and society types!

Not a specific thing, but there is a Country Party next month! These two will be there. Camilla is hosting it btw :P

Quote:@Venusia Crickerly, who could use more things to do in general

App for Head Girl

Quote:@Benjamin Woodcroft, who has an open thread (join it!) & a thread close to wrapping. He's very good for constable things, and could also use another thread with @Blythe Fairchild!

I am here for it! Blythe is in Hogsmeade during the lockdown and then back home in Irvingly after it~

Quote:@Lester Hatchitt, who is having a useless summer and could use more GG threads

You've got mail from Maddy <3

Are You a Believer?Join the Faithful!

— graphics by rune ❤ —
I have something for Arthur. I'll start a thread and we will never tell Fitz or Kayte about it.
The following 1 user Likes Marlena Scamander's post:
   Cassius Lestrange

[Image: NKWBLG7.png]
MJ: still raising the graphics bar as of 2022
@Reuben Crouch
I would be into August/Morgan at this moment! What's he up to?
YES PLZ BENART THREAD
ALSO I SIMPLY NEED THAT JULES/KIERAN THREAD! I'll send you a letter for Topaz, too!
Noble - I will start a Greengrass bros thread for youuu <3
Sina :P

@Theodosia Bartlett
I would! Love! An August/Ambrose thread. Do you want to start or do you want me to?
I also think John & Noble should be friends and am open for a thread whenever!!

@" Blythe Fairchild"
<3 - I will reply to your letter and start a Blythe/Benji thread? Smile

@Marlena Scamander dope Wink

MJ made this!
(July 21, 2022 – 4:05 AM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  @Cassius Lestrange, who should probably have new threads with @Theodore Gallivan and @"Adrienne Selwyn"
^ I'm ready when you are!

And in general I am here for anything you need/want!

...Evander could be an extremely judgy/awkward option for opinions on any baby/work plans Zelda has???

And if you and Kit are both into it (@Clarissa Cosgrove) I would super enjoy an Ishmael/Monty/Kieran thread where they accidentally realise they all know each other xD
The following 1 user Likes Theodore Gallivan's post:
   Clarissa Cosgrove

(July 22, 2022 – 3:39 AM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  @Theodosia Bartlett
I would! Love! An August/Ambrose thread. Do you want to start or do you want me to?
I also think John & Noble should be friends and am open for a thread whenever!!

If you want you can get things started with August/Ambrose for whatever aforementioned setup sounds most interesting to you. When I get a chance I'll get something started for John/Noble.

[Image: 85h4kTf.png]
yess I too need Dabble, but I also need like 2ish more posts in her current thread to know where her head is at! Soon!

I also have that open at the hospital with Holden if you still want to snag it with Noble!

We have Bitchitt, so I can't help there, but maybe something with Benjamin and Rhys? Camilla and Torie? I could also be tempted by and Elsie/Elliot thread in which she is like "So uh about Meri what are you doing there?" sort of thing haha, but it's Elsie, so obviously not that forward XD

damn, we used to be better at this game Sad

[Image: 5mVg7A.png]
MJ made this divine beauty
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
(July 22, 2022 – 3:23 PM)Theodore Gallivan Wrote:  
(July 21, 2022 – 4:05 AM)Cassius Lestrange Wrote:  @Cassius Lestrange, who should probably have new threads with @Theodore Gallivan and @"Adrienne Selwyn"
And if you and Kit are both into it (@Clarissa Cosgrove) I would super enjoy an Ishmael/Monty/Kieran thread where they accidentally realise they all know each other xD
I am into it.

I also offer the following suggestions for some new beanie/kit threads:
Sina & @Lycoris Dempsey
Lester & my GG girl @Alcyone Slughorn
Zelda & @Jack Humphrey-Mavis and/or @Pablo Medina
Cassius & @Tycho Dodonus and/or @Aristide Selwyn

[Image: 6VR95d.png]
I did not see this until now but yesss pls new Cash/Aadrienne thread!! :D

[Image: u44fLD.png]
0 threads - plz help
@Arthur Pettigrew, @Camilla Prewett, @Benjamin Woodcroft, @Sirius Black, @Ivy Sandow, @Noble Greengrass, @Lester Hatchitt
1 threads - plz help but less severely
@Venusia Crickerly @Elliot Carmichael @Zelda Darrow @Justin Ross @Kieran Abernathy
2 threads
3+ threads - still avail for more but not dire!
@Thomasina Dempsey, @Cassius Lestrange

starters I owe:
- lesse? @Sisse Thompsett
- Cangie @Elsie Kirke ? could you start Bitchitt?
- Elliot/Chris & Chris/Sina? @Madeleine Backus

I'm in the process of puttering (I have 2 Cash threads I haven't hit yet) but would LOVE to have more threads + more starters on my list. Hit a girl up I am shaking the rust off & ready to hit ground running!

MJ made this!
Can start Bitchitt!

Not really sure who else I can help you with? Rhys/Benjamin? Maybe Harvey and Noble could be bros? I'm open!

[Image: l4aokx.png]
delightful Daff!set by MJ
greengrass bros, let's chat <3

MJ is the light of my life <3
Were we going to do anything with Abernathy sibs? She's inactive rn but I'm planning to bring her back next! Also can offer letters for Lester with Alice

Beautiful set credit goes to MJ
[Image: rVeL1F.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
View a Printable Version