Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Long Gone
February 20th, 1890
Lucy,

I realize we haven't quite spoken in months years, but I could not help think of you this weekend when the latest issue of Witch Weekly was published. I mean no offense when I say that, for I was mentioned negatively in the very same issue, but it made me wonder how yours happily ever after has progressed.

Are you happy with Mr. Lukeson? He was in my year, too, you know, though I cannot claim to know him very well. I cannot imagine such an arrangement went off without a hitch, but I suspect I would have heard from you by now if you were wholly unhappy.

I have heard rumors about Ben Crouch and Miss Finch. She may not be my cousin by blood, but I know she has Flint blood. Have you heard from her? Is she well?

Still your cousin,
Bella

Lucille Lukeson

MJ is MAGICAL
February 21, 1890
Dearest Bella,

I am so very happy to hear from you, whatever the reasons behind your writing. I sorely miss our conversations and your company. It seems almost a life time ago since I last had a conversation with you. I remember those days fondly.

Ace and I have found much happiness in our marriage. Ace treats me well and for the first time in a very long time, I feel as if I have a family. That said, we do have some news of our own. We shall be expecting our own newest member of the family this summer. My healer tells me he suspects late July. We have moved into Flint Manor and I have renovated the London house so we might summer there. Sometimes I feel like the manor has ghosts, mother's, father's, your's. Why just yesterday as I sat in the drawing room I remembered gossiping with you over the healers at St. Mungo's. We were such different people back then.

I only just received a letter from the new Mrs. Crouch this morning. I believe she is well, despite the circumstances. They have left on their honeymoon and I hope that by the time they return some of the scandal shall have died down.

I remember you were once embroiled with a Mr. Crouch, is he one in the same? If so, how are you faring at this news?

Your friend always,
Lucy

[Image: xsLWWd.png]
Thank you MJ for an amazingly Lucy set!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jesse Hatchitt
July 28, 2021 – 10:01 PM
Last Post by Tiberius Lestrange
December 30, 2020 – 10:47 PM
View a Printable Version