Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Poll: Who should I keep? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thomas Montgomery
28.57%
28.57%
Gilbert Whitechapel
28.57%
28.57%
Clementine Rookwood
28.57%
28.57%
Jasper Diggory
14.29%
14.29%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Rubbish
Hey guys,

So, HOPEFULLY, come mid-January, we will have our own place again, and I'll be able to start posting much more regularly. I say HOPEFULLY because this year has been an entire cluster of getting back on track, and then life bringing more crap. Lather, rinse, repeat.

While I want to keep all my babies, I think I should let a few hibernate again for a while. Can you please vote on the two I should keep from the middle list? (Obviously, I'll continue with the threads the ones who are up to be possibly deactivated have going right now!) As for who I'm definitely keeping, please let me know if you'd like any specific threads. Some of them need a little more love to keep them active.

Definitely Keeping:
-Billie Farrow - She's all set, but she would LOVE to convince someone to teach her how to fly.
-Archer Belby - It's kind of been a quiet year for him; he needs some calamity in his life.
Fleur Rey - She's all set for now.
Leo Lupin - All set for now, but incoming mischief hopefully in January >D
Zachariah Binns - He needs some love, poor dude.
Eli Fox - I really need to get something going for him. I definitely have muse for him.

I'm Only Keeping Two For Now:
Thomas Montgomery
Gilbert Whitechapel
Jasper Diggory
Clementine Rookwood

Needs to Sleep for a Bit:
Jonathan Lawrence

Thank you for helping me get my shit together. <3 <3 <3 I miss you guys.

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
Clementine because she's sugary sweet and life needs that.

Gilbert for the sake of Riverdale.

Magic by Elaine!

If Billie is fine with only having lessons on breaks, Calla would love to teach anyone she can to fly! She can also also any Archer being they are cousins.

[Image: SQXZU54.png]
look at the pretties mj made me!!!
Thomassssssss

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —
I’ve indefinitely dropped Justice but would love to have Clem around for Frida! My other vote is Thomas <3

set by MJ <3
Okay, so I'm going to go with keeping Thomas and Clementine. And giving Gilbert and Jasper a small snooze. Probably until at least February. I want to beef up all of my keepers first before cycling folks back in.

[Image: gmun6e3.png]

MJ, yet again working her magic.  <3 <3 Thank you
(December 27, 2019 – 7:24 PM)Billie Farrow Wrote:  Okay, so I'm going to go with keeping Thomas and Clementine.  And giving Gilbert and Jasper a small snooze.  Probably until at least February.  I want to beef up all of my keepers first before cycling folks back in.

YAY THOMAS.

If you post in maintenance, we can deact during the AC for you Smile

The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Zachariah Binns

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —
[Image: TrSGeWR.jpg]
— graphics by lady ❤ —

View a Printable Version