Updates
Welcome to Charming
Welcome to Charming, the year is now 1894. It’s time to join us and immerse yourself in scandal and drama interlaced with magic both light and dark.

Where will you fall?

Featured Stamp

Add it to your collection...

Did You Know?
Queen Victoria was known for putting jackets and dresses on her pups, causing clothing for dogs to become so popular that fashion houses for just dog clothes started popping up all over Paris. — Fox
It would be easy to assume that Evangeline came to the Lady Morgana only to pick fights. That wasn't true at all. They also had very good biscuits.
Check Your Privilege

Private
Calling the Bluff

1st June, 1892

Oz,

Six months on, am now quite positive my father lied about his "ill health" as part of his ongoing play for power in our tumultuous relationship. Shall we celebrate the fact that Dashwood isn't dead yet (Hah!) by taking the ladies abroad? A week or so on the continent, I think, would be just the ticket to evade these early throes of the Season in earnest. 

— Dash
Ozymandias Dempsey

graphics by Lady ❤ —
2 June
Dash,

Condolences on your old man clinging to the mortal coil but congratulations on having continued to avoid his demands for the time being. The continent sounds quite agreeable, though I doubt my wife could be prevailed upon to join us. The hospital couldn't do without her, et cetera. She has some sensibilities that are still positively low class, but nevermind — I expect her career helps her feel important since it's the only thing she's properly good at.

But nevermind about her. I can find my own company. When did you want to leave?
Oz

MJ is the light of my life <3

2nd June, 1892

Oz,

My sister makes her debut (again—apparently Hogwarts was not lavish enough) on the seventeenth, and while I have little doubt that she would be happiest if I were elsewhere, I likewise expect my attendance is not optional. The Committee does not meet again until July, however, and so it is my lone obligation in this month.

— Dash
Ozymandias Dempsey

graphics by Lady ❤ —

View a Printable Version