Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
There's almost always some sort of IC event taking place—simply check out the board calendar to see what's happening! — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

James Montgomery for Ester Montgomery.
Wait, your wife did what?!
"I'll bleed wherever I damn well please!" She shouted, scowling at him. As if to prove it, she uncovered her nose and shook her head back and forth like a dog attempting to dry its fur of water. Little droplets of blood rained on the sidewalk all willy-nilly. Billie Farrow in A Good Dusting
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Participate by filling in YOUR bracket and completing at least one related thread (10+ posts).
>
<

Winter Banners Get @ Me!
TIME FOR THE WINTER BANNER CALL, YO! PM @Aldous Crouch your banner submissions. You can send as many as you want until November 22nd, at which point, the staff will select their favorite(s) and use them in the new skins.

For your reference, this charming moodboard. Bear in mind that we're looking for ~fall colors and motifs this time around. The more variation we get in base color and overall tone (dark/neutral/light), the better we can serve YOU and YOUR CHARACTERS, so the more options the merrier!

Submission guidelines:
  • Must be sized 1500x350.
  • No borders or transparency.
  • Models used should be stock, have hidden faces, etc. (We try to avoid having any of our characters featured.)
  • Photos, textures and fonts used should respect the artist/model/creator that made them.
  • Text should say "Charming" and "Victorian Potterverse". Other text is optional but everything should be in fonts that are legible. (We were established June of 2010.)

Send any questions or concerns to me via PM! I'll be front of house this time around :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aldous Crouch's post:
   Amelia Evans

— Aldous walks with a cane and pronounced limp as the result of a splinching accident. —

— graphics by lady ❤ —

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To Heck with Bruce Banner, I want SPRING BANNERS Tatiana Lestrange 0 707 February 12, 2020 – 8:32 PM
Last Post: Tatiana Lestrange
  Fall Banners, Please! Evelyn Abercrombie 0 2,296 July 18, 2019 – 1:29 PM
Last Post: Evelyn Abercrombie
  Winter Banners Prudence Browne 0 2,379 October 22, 2018 – 2:09 AM
Last Post: Prudence Browne