Cbox
Chat
UPDATES
Did you know?
Charming has a number of lonely plots looking for love. Why not take a gander and see what hijinks your character can get up to? — Kayte ( Submit your own)
Featured Adoptable

Clare Victoria Basiltree for Christopher Basiltree.
Meddlesome mother, but make her a squib <3
The thought of marrying Cecily Gallivan had occurred to Fitz in the way that the thought of marrying any attractive young lady did: a firm maybe and a hasty step away to more pleasurable topics, like sport or brandy.Fitzroy Prewett in Well. That took a turn.
— Nominate a quote —
Featured Stamp
Complete five threads where your character experiences good luck, such as finding a sickle on the ground or being saved from a fall!
>
<

Lily's Journal

30 November, 1889
Another new year will soon be upon us and I am still not wed. I am not even courting. I am not even close. How has my life become like this? When I was young, I was engaged but now I cannot even get courted. Is it me?

With love,
Lily

27  August 1890
My father has officially forbidden me from attending Quidditch games. That bludger that killed that poor woman is to blame. I am not particularly attached to Quidditch but all the same, I think he is overreacting a bit. I am sure the incident has caused those in charge to take better precautions. I should hope anyway.

With love,
Lily

7  September 1890
Father will not budge on the Quidditch issue though I am not fighting against it as hard as I might have were it literally anything else. At this point, I'm just testing him. Seems his limit of giving into me is things that could result in my death. It is a comforting, safe thought. He really is a great father.

With love,
Lily

19 November 1890
I think I need to spice up my Lonely Hearts ad a little more but I cannot think of what to say. I have had some odd letters so maybe it isn't the best way to find a husband. But it is entertaining, at least.

With love,
Lily

January 1, 1890
I only have one New Years resolution and that is to be married. It has been my resolution for years past but even more so now. I will soon be twenty six! I am gathering dust on this shelf and I refuse for things in my life to be this way. I was not made to be a career girl nor a spinster!
With love,
Lily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January's Journal January Lynch 2 5,359 November 1, 2020 – 1:43 AM
Last Post: January Lynch
  A Very Decent, Sensible Journal Charity Lloyd 7 2,752 July 16, 2020 – 1:04 AM
Last Post: Charity Lloyd
Read Only A Travel Journal Nimiane Delaney 4 4,298 January 7, 2020 – 4:38 PM
Last Post: Nimiane Delaney
Read Only bragi's journal Bragi Holm 0 2,859 May 29, 2019 – 4:45 PM
Last Post: Bragi Holm
  The Journal of Miss Blossom Spinnakers Blossom Spinnakers 3 3,582 February 4, 2019 – 2:52 AM
Last Post: Blossom Spinnakers